Personalized Photos for My Fans!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Martin van Burden, Jun 13, 2008.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I got it!

Okay, LPSG. Here's the deal. I need money. I'm not in a poor house or anything, but I'm like a grassroots politician over here. Every little bit helps. So, I thought, what can I offer to make a quick buck?

And then it hit me.

Personalized photos.

Here's what you get. I've got a nice cell phone camera (and thus a little bit more anonymity). I will attempt to take a picture of myself, some cockage, and an inclusion of your username. A sign or something. Maybe I'll even write your name on my woody. Suggestions welcome. For the grand total of a dollar an inch.

Nine bucks.

And you get a little piece of me. This is still very much in the "thinking aloud" phase. If you like the sound of this, give me a shout. If you're wanting a photo, I will submit payment details in a private message.

Goofy as always,
    Dee :biggrin1:

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Why did you spent the money that you need on a cell with a camera?

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Don't worry. My cell phone contract was almost up, so I continued the contract and updated my phone. I did some price shopping, but my current provider is the cheapest and the service is still good where I'm moving.

Besides, this picture thing is just a goofy way to make a few bucks and have fun.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    If we can only afford $4.50 and we have short names, I guess we specify which 4 1/2 inches we want inscribed then?

Draft saved Draft deleted