Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just curious if any women ever use this site for the personal ad section. Have had no success reaching out to meet any women in person, most of my inbox is filled with horny guys lol even thou explicitly I say I am looking to meet women. Just wondering to see if I should stop wasting my time?

I never use the Personal Ad section here. I haven't used any personal ads/dating sites/etc for years. When I was single and did use the internet to look for someone, it was never on LPSG. There are women who look for romantic and/or casual partner's here, but it is a really tiny amount of people from what I have seen.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not here to meet anyone, my long time boyfriend is actually about to member (he's not active on the site anymore).

I'm just here to roam the forums and enjoy the conversation. Over the years I've made some friends.

The personals section is one of the only ones I don't even read. I don't participate in every subforum, but I do at least read most of them. Not the personals section :eyes:

Having said what I did in my initial post, my long term sweetie is on here, like @Tight_N_Juicy 's partner. Mine is also no longer an active member. We did meet through here, but our friends with benefits and then monogamous romantic relationship was a fluke. I never intended or looked to meet someone on here. We bull shitted on the chat room and played video games co-op originally. Talked music, guns, food, etc

Reactions: Jo.dillz1990

Personals is a fabulous place to get catfished IMHO because, as Ms.ML says, and I'll paraphrase "stiff dicks are mad gullible".

I've had one of the most satisfying, fiery, passionate relationships and partnerships I've ever encountered with a man I found here that lasted for well over 6 years.
Not from a ad in the Personals but from developing friendship and respect out on the forums.
Strength of character, razor sharp intelligence, and a savage brutal aggression and a just a devilish charm
that was and still is fucking cat nip.

Putting up a personal ad is like pouring a bucket of goats blood over your head and climbing onto the alter with an apple in your mouth for the internet predators.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never look at the personals. Definitely not looking for anything either. I can’t even imagine using it. Seems kind of “back page-ish”. Mostly hookups, right? Not my thing.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Several years ago I met some of really nice FWB here. Like bonfire, none of the guys were found in the personals. I used to chat in the chat room, but it's rather dead now. The forums are really the best place to find like-minded peeps. Usually it just develops from there.

Reactions: Jo.dillz1990

Just curious if any women ever use this site for the personal ad section. Have had no success reaching out to meet any women in person, most of my inbox is filled with horny guys lol even thou explicitly I say I am looking to meet women. Just wondering to see if I should stop wasting my time?

I think the male/female ratio is not in your favor. Plus, even though you say you're looking to meet women, your "dream girls" album would make horny guys take a chance at messaging you.

No, I have not used the personals section. I am interested in a relationship of substance, not just sex, so would not use any site that is geared toward sex as a mechanism to find a partner. If I were only looking for sex, I probably would... so there's no judgment against anyone who does use that section.