Perspective Question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Symphonic, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    So I was talking to a few female friends and we asked the stupid question of what our favorite sexual activities were. I ended up responding with "kissing" and they made fun of me and we all had a jolly good time but I am seriously interested in this:

Do you think kissing as a favorite activity for males isn't masculine?

I always thought it was but now that I think about it a lot of the girls said stuff that went along with romance while a few went the "masculine route" and we laughed at them too. So what do you think?

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

"Kissing girls is a goodness." -Valentine Michael Smith

3. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Well, if you're concerned about appearing more masculine, I wouldn't take the advice of a guy named Valentine.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

"If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt." ~ Thomas Carlyle

You have some of the oddest friends. :tongue: :confused: I never thought of kissing as being either feminine of masculine. It is mandatory that the guy I am with be a good kisser.

I know Think_Kink will weigh in at some point because she hates kissing; but that relates to some trauma in her youth. For me kissing is the alpha and omega of any physical relationship. I couldn't live without it. :cool:

5. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

Kissing can be extremely sexual... as far as being 'more or less masculine'.... both sexes do it... I don't see how they can justify saying that.

I can get wet from kissing, just as easily as anything else. It's all about the person, the passion, the skills, and the atmosphere.

6. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    I'm with Sweetpetite! One kiss from my BF and I'm wet and ready. Fortunately, he enjoys kissing too - and you'd be hard-pressed to find a more masculine guy! :cool:

#6 MagicJohnsonFan, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  7. Principessa

Gold Member

:yup: I agree. :wink: As a matter of fact I have found that the more big and macho in appearance the man, the more tender and passionate he is a kisser. I realize thats probably not always the case, but I guess thus far I have been pretty lucky.

8. Supershaggy1822

Supershaggy1822 New Member

I think they probably laughed at you because it's a completely uninteresting response. It doesn't titillate at all, and reveals nothing about your individual sexual interests. Almost everybody kisses. Not so many people love the inverted pile-driver anal position. Not that it isn't a completely valid response, but when a group of people, especially mixed company are discussing sex, the more plain answers will be quickly glossed over for the more revealing ones that will create more sexual excitement.

If you asked what everybodies favorite food was and you responded mashed potatoes or french fries, you would most likely be quickly jeered and the person who responded with eel eye-balls would most likely become the star of the discussion. This has little to do with the personal preference of the group and much more to do with the novelty of the answer.

9. bguy

bguy Member

Kissing is incredible. Gets me so worked up. I went on a date with a girl who I rated as moderate in the looks/body department. But after we started kissing... :eek:mfg:

10. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Kissing not masculine? Women laughing at this? (per the original post)
    WHAT?
    I love to sensually let my lips brush a woman's, then press them firmly to hers, then tenderly, and if she so desires aggressively, passionately.
    Not to mention - my gentle lips on the back of her neck, shoulders, back, lower back....
    Symphonic, you didn't specify if it was kissing onthe lips or kissing a person's body....
    Either way, as long as she is sensitive, receptive, aware and willing to let me try....
    Then yes. I am all for it. :smile:

11. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    I really love kissing. Sometimes when we are making love my girlfriend will even ask "what's wrong" I just tell her to keep kissing me.

12. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I am not concerned at all. :tongue: Haven't you read Stranger In A Strange Land?

Draft saved Draft deleted