pet peeves about your partner.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Lets say you are in a relationship. Ad there were a few things about your partner that drove you up the wall. They didn't do it on purpose. But it was like nails on a chalk board to You. What was/is it?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much time ya got? Holy cow, do I have a list! About the only thing he doesn't do is scratch his nails on a chalkboard, and that's not good because it would be a little rest from what he does do!

See that dishwasher exactly two feet from where you left your glass? Two sheets of toilet paper left on a roll is empty in my book. You parked over in my space again, I can't get in the garage. How can you not notice that you left four hangers on the closet floor? And quit hanging them on my dresser knobs. Thank you for leaving the seat down; now quit pissing on it.

Should I go on?

Oh, but if I didn't love him so much I'd be hiring a defense attorney.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex used to push the snooze button on the alarm clock for about two hours before he actually got out of bed. Grrrr.

OH YEAH! THAT TOO! Dammit, if you need to get up at 7 quit setting the clock for 6:30. I can hear it too!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh god, I could go on forever. We live together and there's 10,000 things I adore about him, but lots of things that drive me nuts, too!

I told him I was contributing to this thread when he came home just now, but he made such a pitiful face that now I'm not going to. :tongue:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
my gf gets up to pee about 6 times before going to sleep.. I hear her go in the bathroom, and it sounds like someone is pouring out about half a shot glass..... then... she comes back in, lays down, and gets up again.... ahhhhhhh

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mainly because of our work schedules, I must be an early morning person and he must be a late night person. Imagine the possibilities for frustration...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the alarm clock going off 15 times. I hate it. Seriously set it for the time you have to get up and GET UP already! PLEASE! Or when he says "wake me up in 15 minutes," so I wake him up and he says "5 more minutes," then "3 more minutes," at this point I get upset and I say "there are no more wake ups, you will just be late," the sad thing is I come back in 10 minutes and wake him to tell him he has less than 5 minutes to leave or he's going to be late and he gets up...

Missing the toilet while urinating would be top 5 things. It's one of those OMG things for me that I hate!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He doesn't do any of that nasty stuff some guys do (whiskers in the sink, toilet stuff). I don't like him to constantly have his head in his Droid phone. (tap tap tap...so annoying). He doesn't do much that bothers me. Just insignificant things.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Loves to listen to Washington Morning on C-Span and holler abuse at the rightwing callers. While I agree with his points, I just can't stand hollering and politics in the morning and when I try to escape it makes him madder.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Loves to listen to Washington Morning on C-Span and holler abuse at the rightwing callers. While I agree with his points, I just can't stand hollering and politics in the morning and when I try to escape it makes him madder.

ROFLMAO... seriously mine does that with news radio while I'm quietly humming the smurfs theme song to drown it out. Sometimes he tries to pull me into the "action" and I always give him the deer in the headlights look "What? Me? Talk about politics? I am completely useless and opinionless...." and I go back to humming the smurfs:biggrin1:

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
I'm gay and married to my wonderful husband. Long ago, I thought it would OK for me, since how bad could a gay guy be compared to a straight guy? Well, lemme be the first to tell you that I was WRONG. I know it's not his fault. There are a billion things that make him great, of course, but there are still those things that make me wanna give him shaking baby syndrome......ok maybe that wasnt funny

Anywho he does the following.....
1. He takes FOREVER to tell a story. He talks so slow sometimes, and I come from a family of fast talkers. If you don't get to the point right away, then you'll lose your audience
2. He doesn't like to cut his finger or toe nails, so they are longer than necessary
3. He's an awful driver, yet always insists on driving everywhere
4. he loves everyone and everything. He's nice to the meanest people, even when theyre mean to me. He loves all music (except what I like for some reason, lol.) would it kill him to have some negativity??
5. there are more, but i can't think of any right now. Again, he has a kabillion good things about him that it clouds the bad

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll be honest. I have ZERO pet peeves about my boyfriend. Absolutely none. We're three days shy of having been together for 9 months, and I literally love every single thing about him. We complement each other so well. We've never disagreed or argued. He's my best friend.

Now, having said that... I've had boyfriends in the past that had habits that drove me insane. Leaving the shower curtain open after a shower (thanks for mildewing my shower curtain liner!). Not being social during social activities (I understand a bit of shyness at first, but you should eventually open up, especially after attending the same bar 1-3 times a week for three years.) Asking for sex/blowjobs. Not sure why, but when a guy asks for it, it completely kills it for me. I've had situations in the past where I could plan all day about making love to my boyfriend that night, and at some point before we do, he asks if we can have sex, and then I completely lose the mood. Meh. I could go on for ages, but it isn't really necessary I don't think.