pet peeves about your partner.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex used to call me all the time. While that seems like an inane thing to be "peeved" about, it truly did get annoying when he'd call me at work just to say "hi". We'd say "hi" then 15 minutes later he'd call again. Just to say "hi". The crazy thing was it wasn't like he wasn't working as well. I guess he just had more free time on his hands at work to call me up. Just to say "hi". But he would blow up my phone at work constantly to the point where sometimes I wouldn't answer the phone at my desk when the caller ID would read his name.
i had a bf who did that once.
i told him to cut it the fuck out.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
real kids are really abused and exploited to make it.
no way could i not report it and give the cops the chance to shut it down and lock up those monsters. i couldn't just ignore that shit.
Me, neither. And when the authorities go to investigate it they're going to see hits to this site from their computer. They'll see the post from her that announces to the world that she's aware of his illegal activity and hasn't done anything about it, and they'll probably arrest her too.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me, neither. And when the authorities go to investigate it they're going to see hits to this site from their computer. They'll see the post from her that announces to the world that she's aware of his illegal activity and hasn't done anything about it, and they'll probably arrest her too.
true. if she doesn't report then she's an accessory.

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend of 4 years and soon to be husband. love him to bits and he is my best friend. however....
- not putting the tops/lids on jars, containers etc.
- leaves empty bottles and cans in the fridge instead of putting them in the bin.
- not emptying his pockets before putting clothes in the laundry basket.

and most of all...
- for getting angry when i ask him to do the above!

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
my boyfriend of 4 years and soon to be husband. love him to bits and he is my best friend. however....
- not putting the tops/lids on jars, containers etc.
- leaves empty bottles and cans in the fridge instead of putting them in the bin.
- not emptying his pockets before putting clothes in the laundry basket.

and most of all...
- for getting angry when i ask him to do the above!
HAHA my husband does the pockets full in the laundry thing. Can't tell you how many times I've rescued his wallet from mortal danger of being washed. But sometimes I dont get some stuff, and end up spending a lot of time pulling out countless coins and mushy balled up paper from the bottom of the washing machine. He's lucky I'm crazy about him....