Pete And Leah Have Another Date—Things Get Even Hotter (2)

D

deleted16279421

This is the next installment in a series about two young virgins (male-female) early 20s) exploring sexually with each other as they move towards losing their virginity. The installment that kicks off the series is here. The story that follows is a continuation of the last installment in the series, which is here.

Pete: Leah sucked me off on that second date. I had hoped we’d get to that point, and could barely contain my excitement when she began studying my cock like it was a textbook and proceeded to give it loving attention with her tongue and lips. I discovered she had quite an ability for cockteasing. She knew how to get me just at the edge of cumming, then to back me off so that I was aching for release, and then to work me up again and back me off again until I was begging her to let me cum.

When I finally came, I shot all the way to the ceiling of the truck bed, harder and farther than I’ve ever shot in my life. Then we were both so drained from the hot sex sessions that we lay down together on the mattress and cuddled and kissed. I told Leah I was falling for her and she said the same to me.

Then, naturally, since we were both young, healthy, horny adults learning to explore each other’s bodies, once we recovered some steam, we went right back to it for another round. For this round, I suggested to Leah that we get each other off at the same time, and asked her if she knew what a 69 was. She said she had heard of it, but wasn’t exactly sure how it worked. I told her one of us would be on top, and while she sucked my cock, I’d eat her pussy, and we’d try to time things so that we both came together. She said that sounded hot and she’d love to try it.

Before we decided how that was going to work — I had thought already it would be better if she was on top, so she’d have more control of my cock and I wouldn’t ram it down her throat if I got overexcited — I told her there was one more thing I’d like her to do for me. I’d like to do some more studying of her pussy from behind, if she would allow me that. And I told her I had another surprise for her: I had brought her little lace panties back washed and had them in my pants pocket, and I’d love it if she put them back on for me and then pulled them down while I played with her pussy from behind and ate her out that way.

She said, “So I’m a bad girl, eh? What’s the word for a boy who plans sex sessions with such hot detail?” “Guilty as charged,” I replied. “It was just so hot for me to see your pussy for the first time with those little lace panties and the sheer crotch hiding it. I couldn’t get that image out of my mind all week as Big Peter and I exercised with those panties.”

I retrieved the panties for Leah, and she slowly pulled them up her legs and onto her pussy, doing a kind of reverse striptease for me as she did so. “Now you see her. Now you don’t,” she said as she finally had them in place.

I could see her bare pussy through the sheer crotch, of course, and seeing it with those panties on her again had me so hot I could hardly wait to play with it again. Then Leah got on her hands and knees and turned around and said, “So this is how you want me? Does that give you the view you want?”

“Sure does,” I replied. “It’s amazing. Can you arch your back and put your ass up in the air a little more?” After she did that, I whistled and then slowly pulled the panties aside and started fingering her pussy from this new approach. I teased it slowly and gently at first, then worked the panties down so that they were past her ass and onto her thighs, as she spread her legs even wider to give me more access. I asked, “How does she feel when I play with her from behind?”

“It’s amazing,” Leah replied. That’s when I started to eat her out again, beginning with the hole, which I sucked and tongue-fucked, lapping up the copious juices that kept flowing from her excited pussy. After that, to see how she’d respond if I did this without any warning or build-up, I suddenly put two fingers of my right hand inside her pussy and quickly started finger-fucking it while I reached with my left hand and strummed Leah’s clit. She immediately convulsed and began shaking all over, moaning louder than ever with sticky nectar flowing out of her pussy.

“My God, you almost killed me with that orgasm,” she said, once she had come down from it. “That was my goal,” I said, grinning and then lying down onto the mattress and gesturing for her to get on top of me, with her pussy over my mouth so I could suck out those hot juices while she started sucking my cock.

We spent another half hour or so 69ing each other and did cum pretty close to each other. This time, when I told Leah I was ready to cum, she kept her mouth on my cock and I shot into her mouth. When I asked her how that had worked for her, she told me it was hot and that she didn’t find the taste unpleasant or weird, as some women seemed to do. She said she figured why waste that good, hot, fresh cum by letting it shoot into the air?

Leah: We ended that second date with a 69, which Pete explained to me, though I had vaguely heard that term. He suggested that I be on top so that I could control how far Big Peter went down my throat, and that if we worked each other just right and timed things right, maybe we could cum at the same time.

But before we started 69ing, he wanted me to do something for him. He wanted me to get into doggy-style position with my ass in the air and my pussy available to him from behind, and he wanted to see what it looked like in that position and how it felt to play with it and eat it from behind. Then he told me he had a surprise for me: He had brought back the panties I had given him the week before, washed and in his pants pocket, and asked if I’d put them back on. He said it had been so hot to see me wearing them, to see my pussy for the first time through them and the sheer crotch, and he wanted to have that experience again, especially after he’d spent all week exercising Big Peter with those panties while thinking about seeing my pussy through them.

I was happy to oblige him. It was hot, in fact, to play in this way, and hot to think about how much thought he had given to that date, what happened on it, and about my little panties and pussy. It was hot to think how I had kept his cock hard all week with the panties and fantasies about my pussy, and how much attention he had been giving it because of how I had worked him up.

I put the panties on, teasing Pete by doing it slowly, and then got into doggy position with my ass in the air, my legs spread, and my pussy fully accessible to Pete from behind. He gave me a wolf whistle and then pulled the panties aside and started playing with me, exploring my pussy from behind with his fingers.

Then after he pulled the panties down to my thighs and played with her some more, he started to eat me out and suddenly surprised me with a move I hadn’t anticipated: He quickly put two fingers of one hand inside her, fucking my hole quickly with those fingers, and reached around with the other hand to tease my clit, and I came so hard I saw stars. I thought I was going to pass out. I had never, ever, given myself that kind of pleasure.

That was a prelude to the 69 session, which I enjoyed because I could see Pete found it hot, but which was a little hard to pull off, since it was hard to pay attention to his cock as I sucked it while Pete was giving my pussy such pleasure at the same time. This time, when Pete announced to me he was about to cum (and I knew that because I could feel his cockhead and shaft start to swell inside my mouth), I kept his cock in my mouth and he came there and I swallowed his cum. Honestly, I thought the taste was intriguing, like the liquid from oysters on the half shell, and wondered why some women find it repulsive.

That’s how our second date and our second show-and-tell sex ed session ended, and Pete then drove me home. When he drove me up to my parents’ house, he gave me a lingering kiss full of tongue. While he did so, he reached under my dress with his left hand and inserted the big thick middle finger of that hand in my still wet pussy, and, with his right hand, he twisted my nipple, kissing me all the while.

As he started to open the door of the cab to come around and help me out, I gave him my little white panties again. I had taken them from the back of the truck after we played with them. I told him I needed him to keep up the exercises with Big Peter and my panties, since tonight’s date had showed me we were both benefiting from those exercises. He said, “Sure thing. You don’t have to ask me that twice,” and he winked and kissed me one last time.

Then he walked me to the door of my parents’ house, kissed me again, and said, “I’m falling hard for you, Bad Girl Leah.” And I said, “And I’ve fallen for you, too, as I said earlier. I can’t wait until our next date.”

Then I went inside. I was glad my parents had gone to bed, since I probably looked disheveled and smelled like sex, with the bunch of red hot poker plants clutched in my hand as I walked to my bedroom.

I can’t wait until our next show-and-tell session. We’re going to have to have a conversation about birth control before it happens.