Pete and Leah Keep Things Hot, Waiting for Next Date (1)

D

deleted16279421

This story continues a series of stories that begins with this story. The previous installment was here. The stories, which are fictional but are based in part on actual events, explore how a sexually inexperienced young guy and his girlfriend (early 20s) lost their virginity to each other.

Leah
: After our second date, when Pete and I spent time together on the mattress in the back of his pickup truck, exploring each other and learning more about each other’s bodies, I wrote in my diary:

“Last night was amazing. Pete and I were naked together for the first time, and I could not have been more turned on by his hard, muscled body, his big hands eager to play with my hot, wet pussy, and his magnificent long, thick cock standing at rigid attention saluting Miss Kitty. Since I have now waxed her and she’s bare, I gave Pete another lesson in knowing his way around her and finding out what pleases her.

He's a ready learner. He ate me out, lapping at my juices with obvious relish, tonguing my clit to a hard orgasm as he finger-fucked my pussy with his big, sensitive fingers. Nothing I’ve done to myself when I pleasure my pussy has ever felt halfway as arousing as what Pete’s tongue and fingers accomplished. When Pete licked, sucked, and tongued every centimeter of Miss Kitty, I began to realize that his beard and mustache, which initially put me off, have a good use. Feeling his beard and mustache gently rubbing my labia while he pleasured my pussy made the experience even hotter.

Then, after I had sucked Pete off, edging him and then backing him off when he was ready to cum several times, and after Pete shot all the way to the roof of the truck bed, he wanted to eat and finger me from behind. I got into doggy position, putting on the little lacy panties with the sheer crotch Pete had brought back for us to use as we played with each other, and he gave me another orgasm light years better than any I’ve ever given myself. He played and licked and tongued, learning his way around my pussy in that new position, and when he put two thick fingers inside me while he strummed my clit, I went off like a rocket.

We ended the evening trying out a 69 position, which was a little tricky — paying attention to pleasing Big Peter, as Pete calls his hard cock, while Miss Kitty was getting such arousing attention, and trying to cum both at the same time, was distracting. What I liked most about it was that for the first time, I let Pete shoot in my mouth and I tasted and swallowed his cum. Pete told me I was a bad girl, and that was just the kind of girl he likes. He said he was falling for me. I came home on cloud nine.”

Pete: That second date: Hot as fuck. I was hard all week thinking about it, about Leah’s beautiful, hot, wet little pussy, about how badly I wanted to put my cock inside it and fuck it. I played with the panties she gave me all week long, jacking off again and again while I thought about Leah and all I wanted to do with her. We took things to a new level on that date, with me eating her out several times and her sucking me off, and the second time she did that, swallowing my load after we had 69’d together.

I’m pretty sure on our next date, we’ll go all the way. I hope so. It’s what I want, for sure, and the signals I got from Leah on that last date make me think it’s her plan, too.

Leah: After that date and our second session of sexual exploration, we were just about wild to be together again. As Pete put it when we talked on the phone after that date, it was “hot as fuck” and he didn’t know how he could manage while he waited to be with me again. But, darn it, when he called me the day after that date to make a date for the next weekend, we found we had conflicts for the whole next weekend. When he was free, I had an ironclad commitment, and vice versa. So we decided we’d play things by ear and look for some time during the week after that to get together.

A week felt like an eternity, given how horny we both were. Since we had now discovered we were both virgins exploring sex with someone else for the first time, we were all the more eager to get things underway. The realization that we were on the verge of losing our virginity to each other made our connection all the hotter, and our need to be together all the more urgent.

Pete: When I called Leah the day after that second time together to set up our next date, and we found out we both had conflicts for the next weekend, I did tell her that what we had done the night before was “hot as fuck” and that I was raring to go for more learning sessions with her. I didn’t say anything crass like, “All I can think about now is getting my hard cock inside your hot, wet pussy and fucking it” — though we both knew that was what we were quickly moving towards and both wanted. This made waiting for the next date, which we now realized would be more than a week away, even harder. In every sense of that word, in my case.

Leah: Since Pete and I couldn’t see each other for over a week, and were both so turned on by each other, we had to resort to constant phone calls to keep the fire stoked and to get through the days until we could be together again. In case it hasn’t been clear up to now, the story I’m telling you about how Pete and I met and lost our virginity to each other happened before computers and iPhones made it easy to sext or cam or share nude photos instantly. The only tool available to horny couples wanting to be in immediate touch at a distance was the old-fashioned telephone.

We burned up the telephone lines during that long, long week.

Pete: Leah called me almost daily while we were waiting for a chance to be back together. The conversations usually started out something like this, “What are you doing? Been thinking about you, wondering what you’re up to.” Then, since we both knew that what was really on our minds was not small talk and chitchat, but a hard cock, a wet pussy, and fucking, the conversation would quickly segue into sexy talk:

“Oh, I’m up all right,” I’d reply, taking the hint she had given me — anything could sound horny to us in the hyper-sexual state we were both in, and our conversations were peppered with lots of dirty innuendo. “I’m up all the time, thinking about you — way up.”

And Leah would say, “Sounds like Big Peter is getting lots of exercise these days, just like I asked when I gave you my little lace panties back at the end of our last date. I want him well worked out by the time we get together again, since I plan to put him through his paces.”

And I’d reply, “No worries about that. Big Peter is working out daily, usually several times a day, and is going to be big and strong and in tip-top shape when you spend some time with him next. And how about Miss Kitty? Is she getting lots of exercise so she’ll be in good shape when she and Big Peter get together?”

Leah would reply, “You bet she is. I can hardly keep my hands off her now that she’s waxed and bare and so accessible, and has Big Peter to think about. She’s getting several daily workouts, too, and is really excited about the exercise she and Big Peter will do together on our next date.”

Naturally these sexy conversations would usually end with me jacking my hard cock while Leah told me she was fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit, and twisting her nipples as she thought about my cock and how much she wanted to spend more time with it. We’d describe to each other what we were doing and work each other up and cum as we talked dirty to each other.

Leah: Pete and I had hot conversations almost every day, sometimes more than once in a day, in the period while we were waiting for the next get-together. These inevitably involved lots of flirting, double entendres, and outright sex talk. We usually ended up masturbating together over the phone, describing to each other what we were doing and saying how much we wished we could be together so that we could enjoy more sexual exploration together. I kept my pussy so busy that week that she stayed almost constantly wet, red, swollen, even aching. It was as if I were in heat, and I suppose truth be told, I actually was.

Reactions: batnballs67