Pete and Leah's Big Day Finally Arrives (1)

D

deleted16279421

Pete: The day before my next date with Leah, when we had decided we’d finally go all the way, I got my diary out and wrote in it. I’d been keeping it on and off since high school when old Mr. Clarkson, my senior English teacher, told us if we wrote a little daily, we’d sharpen our writing skills, and the unexamined life is not worth living, and stuff like that. But truth be told, for a guy growing up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, there wasn’t a lot to write about: Got up, milked and fed cows, mucked out the stalls, went to school, ate, came home, milked again, ate dinner, went to bed, jacked off, slept, got up, did it again.

Going off to university didn’t alter things a lot, either: Got up, went to class, worked out at the gym, came home, made some ramen noodles, studied, went to bed, beat my meat, slept, got up and did it again. I found so little worth writing about that I almost never took my diary out any more.

But now I had something to write about. And here’s what I wrote the day before that momentous date with Leah:

“Old bud, it’s been a while, I know. Don’t mean to neglect you, but I never seem to have much the fuck to say to you. Now I do. Get ready for it: I’m about to become a man. I’m about to lose my virginity. I’m about to get my cock into a hot pussy for the first time, and I can hardly wait.

I’ve met a girl, Leah, who’s way out of my league — super-model gorgeous, lots of class and poise but, even though she’s a virgin like me, she’s hot as can be underneath that virginal exterior. I’ve fallen hard for her. On just a few dates, we’ve done things I never dreamed a woman that beautiful would want to do with me: She’s given me lessons in pussy pleasing, especially how to please her sweet, hot little pussy, which she’s now waxed just for me, and I’ve finger-fucked it and eaten it out. I’ve learned — don’t mean to brag, old bud, but it’s true — that I have a talent for licking and sucking pussy and giving Leah amazing orgasms.

And she’s jerked me off and sucked me off and let me cum in her mouth in a hot 69. We’re ready to take things to a new level and have been talking about that all week long, and I’m counting the minutes until tomorrow afternoon, when she’s invited me to come to her house and spend the night. As soon as we made that date, I stopped beating off so I can save it all for Leah. I want Big Peter performing in tip-top shape to give her all the pleasure she deserves and needs. All afternoon long, all night long, the next day….

You know I jerk off, right? I told you about that when it started, about how Carleen Amundsen wanted to take my cock out and see it one night when we were necking in my truck, then she showed me how to work it and make it shoot, and I’ve never stopped doing that after she taught me how much pleasure it can give me. Fuck what my parents’ church says about purity and sex only in marriage. Preaching never stops cocks from getting hard and pussies from getting wet. That’s only natural, and they naturally want to be together and need to be together, and that’s what Leah and I have decided.

You’ll remember, too, I told you that things never went any farther with Carleen. She was more of a gal pal than real girlfriend. I’m grateful to her, though, for teaching me to use my cock for more than pissing. She also told me it was, to quote her exact words, “fucking magnificent,” bigger than average, and she’s the one who gave it that pet name Big Peter. Haven’t told Leah that’s where the name came from yet, but I plan to do so down the road.

I don’t know about huge. Growing up on the farm, I saw my dad and three brothers nude sometimes and thought nothing about it or about whether all of us were average or large. When we were working in the fields and needed to piss, we took our dicks out and pissed right on the ground, and of course, we all saw each other then. We also showered outside on hot days after we’d been out in the fields, with shower heads attached to the back of the barn. Far as I could tell, all of the guys in my family look pretty much the same when it comes to cock size. All I can say about size after what Carleen told me about my cock is that my mom’s lucky, if guys in my family are well-endowed. Maybe that’s why my mom and dad have managed to have 7 kids despite how our church harps about how anything sexual is sinful: She found what she needed in my well-hung dad, it seems.

Have never paid any attention to other guys when I see them in the locker room or gym showers, but I do know from the glimpses I’ve gotten that dicks come in all sizes and shapes, and I guess Carleen was right: Mine’s a little bit larger than average, long and also thick. Leah sure does love it and tells me that same thing, that it’s long and thick and she can’t wait to have it fucking her pussy.

I’ve grown up fast in the past few weeks, old bud. Next time I give you an update, I’ll be a bona fide man who has had his cock inside a bona fide pussy and has fucked that pussy.”

Leah: The week and more before Pete and I could be together again after our last date, when we got naked for the first time and explored each other’s bodies in the back of his truck: It was an eternity. As the day for our date neared, when Pete would come to my house and spend the night with me, I made some plans. I knew he was as over-the-top horny as I was, but thought it would be fun to tease him a bit, to work him up to an even greater state of excited anticipation. I didn’t want our first time to be him stepping through the door, then the two of us clawing each other’s clothes off and fucking just inside the front door. I wanted things to be relaxing, romantic, with lots of exploring each other and getting to know each other’s bodies intimately.

So here’s what I did: I went out and bought a sexy outfit that I planned to be wearing under a robe when he arrived on Tuesday afternoon. He’d probably expect me to be naked, as I was under my dress for our previous date. I wanted to “disappoint” him and tease him by having underwear on, but really sexy underwear.

The ensemble I bought was pink, close to the color of the dress I’d worn on my last date that Pete told me turned him on and complemented my skin tones so well. It consisted of a sexy little half bra that lifted my breasts up while covering almost nothing. When I put it on, you could see the tops of my nipples peeking out, in fact. It was lacy, pink, sheer, with small bows that could be untied to reveal even more. With that, there was a pair of matching pink lace panties so small that they covered almost nothing, just like the bra, and were so sheer, that my pussy was entirely visible underneath. The panties were framing for a pussy, not a covering. The outfit also had pink sheer stockings attached to a garter belt.

This is what I planned to be wearing under my robe when Pete arrived on Tuesday afternoon. And I planned to keep the robe on for a good period of time, giving him only a few “accidental” peeks at what was underneath, while we engaged in small talk to drive him wilder with anticipation as he thought about what was coming. About who was going to be coming….

Pete: I spent a lot of that long week and more before our next date working out at the gym. For one thing, that kept me from focusing on my needy hard cock, especially during the days after I knew we had a firm date and stopped beating off. I also spent time working out because, when Leah and I had engaged in explicit hot, sexy talk during that week or so of waiting, she had told me that part of what excited her about being with me was how toned I was. She said she liked my well-defined pecs, my muscular arms and legs, my tight ass, that seeing me naked really turned her on just because my body was so hot.

To be honest, I’ve never thought of myself as a stud — not at all. Growing up on a farm and doing farm chores all the time automatically toned me. I just took that for granted as part of my life on the farm. Playing football and training for that: That helped, too. After I came to university, I walked and biked all the time, since that was the easiest way to get from my apartment to campus, and I took advantage of the university gym to work out every day. Kept me from getting out of shape and losing my mind reading abstruse philosophers.

I thought of all of this when the day arrived for our big date and I got ready for it, taking a good, thorough bath, scrubbing my cock, balls, and anal area as I had for our last date, and then hopped into my truck to drive to Leah’s place. I knew Leah liked to see me in tight corduroys that clung to my legs and crotch, so I put on one of my pairs of cords, with a shirt designed to show off my pecs and upper arms a bit, and an open neck collar that allowed some chest hair to show. I deliberately dressed to give Leah some eye candy.

As I got into my truck and drove across the city, I realized that under my excitement about what was about to happen, there was a river of nervousness running through me. If you didn’t grow up in a conservative religious family like mine, in an out of the way place where the only people you ever met were just like you, then it may be hard for you to understand the mix of excitement and nerves I felt driving across the city to be with Leah and to lose my virginity.

Literally everything was forbidden in the church-based culture in which I grew up: fucking, fucking outside marriage, jacking off, any sexual fulfillment that ended in orgasm in which a married penis and married vagina were not together. Drinking, dancing, smoking: You name it. All off-limits.

Just thinking about those taboos and how deeply ingrained they were in me made me reach for the package of cigarettes I kept in my truck’s cubby compartment as I drove to see Leah. I didn’t really smoke, but I kept a pack of smokes there to try out when I was in my truck and to take to parties when talking to women made me anxious and a cigarette gave me something to do with my hands.

I knew full well that in dabbling in smoking, I was trying on a classic bad-boy masculine look. The big effect of my church-centered farm upbringing was to retard my sex life so much that, here I was, a guy in his early 20s who was still a virgin. And, yeah, at some level, I think I had worried that I hadn’t really achieved masculinity in the way a lot of other guys my age had. A lot of guys I knew who were my age had already been sexually active for some years before they reached my age. Being guys, we didn’t talk much about this, but I knew enough from what they said to figure that out — and to realize how retarded I was in comparison with them.

Was I just using Leah as a notch on my man-belt, to prove what a stud I was, a real man? I had to admit that motive was there underneath what was going on with me, and knowing this made me nervous. It troubled me. I didn’t like using someone else in that way. This is the kind of shit studying philosophy made a guy think about, asking critical questions about his motives.

But I also knew I genuinely liked her, was genuinely attracted to her, and was falling for her. I cared about her. I wanted to get to know her better as a person. Knowing that above everything else, I wanted to be with Leah because I really valued her made me even more nervous as I drove to be with her on this big occasion when we gave our virginity to each other.

I thought about all of this, a mixed grab-bag of thoughts, as I smoked that cigarette and drove to Leah’s house. I also thought about how, if I knew as well as I thought I was getting to know her, I knew that she wouldn’t be cool with the fact that I was experimenting with smoking. If I let her know about that experimentation, she’d probably find a way to nip it in the bud before it became a habit. Thinking about that actually helped ease my nervousness, as I got a kick out of imagining showing up to pick her up for a date one evening down the road, a cigarette hanging out of the corner of my mouth when I pulled up in front of her house in my beat-up old farm truck. I grinned to myself just imagining her reaction.

By that point, with a big jumble of fantasies and fears rolling around in my head as I drove to Leah’s house, I had reached her place and was ready to ring the doorbell, hardly able to contain my excitement — and my nerves. I had deliberately brought her no gift. The point of this date was to give ourselves completely to each other, and I couldn’t wait for that to happen.

Leah: When Pete rang the doorbell, I was trembling with excitement so much that my knees were shaking. I opened the door and couldn’t believe how delicious and hot he looked. I’d thought about nothing else than being with him for over a week now and here he was standing on my doorstep in one of his pairs of tight cords that showed off his bulge so enticingly, with a shirt opened a bit on top to show some chest hair, and shaped to flatter his muscular chest and arms. It was clear he had dressed to please me after I’d told him in our sexy conversations during the last week how much his body turned me on. He swept the hair from his eyes, peering at me nervously, and stepped inside, giving me a long, hungry kiss in the doorway.

Then when I shut the door, he took in the fact that I was in my long chenille robe, which covered me from my chin to the middle of my calves, and I saw him do a double take. The robe was tightly cinched, revealing nothing about what I had on underneath, and I could see his disappointment, which he immediately tried to hide by sweeping his hair off his forehead again.

“Come to the kitchen and let’s have a cup of coffee and catch up,” I said, knowing I was tormenting him. Pete followed me like a scolded puppy, pulling out a chair at the table when I invited him to sit down, watching me with obvious nervousness and confusion as I stood at the counter getting the coffee ready.

That’s when I decided to relent and give him his first peek at what was underneath. As I turned around with his cup of coffee in my hand, I “accidentally” let the robe fall open enough just enough that he could get a glimpse of the half-bra over which my nipples were showing a bit, and the tiny sheer pink panties that did nothing at all to hide my pussy: They only framed it. I walked to the table to hand him his coffee, giving him a show, and then, as if realizing my robe had fallen open, I said, “Oops,” and tied it back tight.

Poor guy. I could see that I’d provoked an instant reaction and had his cock straining to get out of those tight cords. I could also see the increased shock and confusion on his face. He had to be wondering if he had gotten his wires crossed and if this date wasn’t going to turn out the way he had thought it would, with us finally going all the way and losing our virginity to each other.

As we sat at the table sipping coffee and engaging in small talk, I continued to let my robe fall open “accidentally,” this time spreading my legs as we talked, so that Pete could see inside the robe and get a full, tantalizing view of my pussy inside the little sheer pink panties. I pretended not to notice that I was flashing him and that he was responding in just the way I hoped he would: Big Pete was clearly hard as a rock and dying to get out of those pants.

“This is the first time you’ve been here. Let me show you around,” I said when we’d finished our coffee. And, taking Pete by the hand, I led him right down the stairs to the basement with the big bed I had told him about, where I had planned for us to spend our time while he was with me. My bedroom felt somehow exposed, and the basement was quiet and private, with high windows letting in sunlight so that we could spend all the time we wanted looking at and exploring each other’s bodies in a way we still hadn’t been able to do in a relaxed, comfortable setting where we could enjoy getting to know each other intimately without rush or stress.

I could hardly wait.