Pete Doherty

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Bw51102, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Bw51102

Bw51102 Member

I know that I'll take heat for this one, but does anyone have any opinions about Pete Doherty. I have seen him holding his dick in a pic for a magazine, and also the aleged shot of him having a piss, but don't know if it's real?

Anyone have any info or opinions.

I think he's sickly (but hot)

Thanks

2. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    UGH.UGH and more UGH!! What is the attraction to Pete "throwing my life, career and any alleged talent away" Doherty. Can somebody tell me what he's ever done, except show that the drug and dependency services in the UK obviously don't work and that the judicial system is defunct if you are a "celebrity". Why hasn't somebody helped the man yet. What purpose does he serve?

He could have the biggest cock in the world, but he's not someone I'd want within 500 feet of me.

I have every sympathy for people struggling with addiction; I know many and have been through relationships with dependent people, Mr Doherty needs no sympathy- with the chances and opportunities he's had to turn his life around, only to throw them back in his fans faces is the biggest insult I can think of. If he thinks he's following a rock and roll tradition of wasted musical giants, who died too young, then he needs to focus first on the musical giant aspect. IMHO

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    You knew you were gonna catch shit for this thread before you even posted it! That was a clue that maybe you should keep that question to yourself. LOL!!!

I often think "I wonder if Oprah and Steadman really have sex?" but I'd never seriously ask anyone what they thought about that.

To be honest, though, the Libertines were a cool band and if Pete'd had his shit together they could have been bigger than big.

Also, I don't really know what's going on below Pete's low-slung belt, but it's gotta be something to keep Kate Moss going back to him. Besides the crack.

4. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    please.god.NO!

5. SexyDick

SexyDick New Member

he probably cums meth.

6. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    He shits crack rocks and pisses burbuon.

7. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wish that he and Amy Winehouse would just crawl away into a crack den and OD and put themselves and us out of the misery of seeing them all over the news, day in, day out.

You can feel sympathy for people for a limited time. Once it's obvious that they don't give a shit about doing something to help themselves and they just piss on all the efforts of other people to help them then it's time to consign them to their self-inflicted fate.

8. swalke40

swalke40 Member

Pete is hot, and no matter what he takes will always be hot.

9. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

gross. he's disgusting. looks like he never showers and if you swallowed his cum you'd probably be high for 3 days because it'd be full of heroin and all sorts of crazy shit. he needs to go to rehab and stay for like a year.

10. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok lpsg'rs, give the twink a break now, I think he admitted him self to rehab. Everything will be O'k now, yeah Right! He might be in rehab a bit longer then Richie was in jail, I think she was in 82 minutes so don't hold your breath.

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Pete Doherty is a fuckwit. He's right on track to die young.

12. jcjb2002

jcjb2002 Member

didnt his cat just show positive for illegal drugs???

Draft saved Draft deleted