Pete from Jerry Springer show

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i dont' know which one is pete, but there used to be a hot dark haired guy who worked security on there and every time he'd try and break up a white trash fight he'd get his shirt ripped off..

I think they must have rigged his shirt to be a tear-away to bring some hotness to the carnival, and give some relief from the sideshow freaks of fat and ulgy guests.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a white trash show, but very funny at times. Pete replaced Steve Wilkos after he got his own show. Pete is a always packing a nice bulge.

so pete is that main guy, kind of older (late 30s/early 40s?) buzz cut with a little gray in it?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anthony (Tony) Buoniconti was the security guy I lusted for when I use to watch the show. His nicknames were "Hollywood" or "Hunky Stud." Don't know what happened to him.

Pete is fine as is Andrew (Andy) Riley, the redhead. I've love to give any of these three "head.!"

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I always feel good about myself when I get done watching Springer. I have all my teeth, I am not messing around with any family members or their SO's and do not live in a trailer park......Life is good.

D

deleted436524

He's much better looking than Steve Wilkos.

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lovely thought. I need to get that done in cross-stitch, framed and hang it over the bed.

I always feel good about myself when I get done watching Springer. I have all my teeth, I am not messing around with any family members or their SO's and do not live in a trailer park......Life is good.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Note to self: Make up bullshit story in order to get on the Springer show. Get into fight with another panelist. When grabbed by Pete, hold on and never let go!!!

Damn! I knew he was hot but finally getting to see that chest sets me on fire.