Pete Wentz

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i saw a few pic of his dick not too long ago, after all the shit all ovber the news about pics of his "huge" dick surfacing that he took himself with his cell phone
id give him 6x4.5" hard

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once again though, when those pictures surfaced, they made a big deal of it and all the chicks went crazy, i heard quite a few shows and comments about how large his dick was on more than one occasion ... kind of tells you what most girls are used to seeing

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exhibit A: Tommy Lee

:rofl:

yea i still cant believe when somsone posted screenshots from his and pam's home video recently
i dont know if it was how young i was when i saw it originally, or lack of memory or what, but i remembered it being SO much bigger.. then i saw those pics on here the other week and was like wow.... pencil dick kinda, lol

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
yea i still cant believe when somsone posted screenshots from his and pam's home video recently
i dont know if it was how young i was when i saw it originally, or lack of memory or what, but i remembered it being SO much bigger.. then i saw those pics on here the other week and was like wow.... pencil dick kinda, lol

Same here

Nice Sig btw :tongue:

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media

you been jaded by all the huge penis you have seen recently on LPSG!haha