Peter Alexander NBC correspondent

D_Dwayne_Pipe

Account Disabled
Media
He's certainly moved up through the ranks. I first noticed him in the Spokane, WA NBC affliate. Very good looking guy. Don't know anything about his personal life.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he looks better on tv, in person he's got kind of a john kerry jaw thing goin on. hairy chest is a plus.

he's based alot out of the LA bureau, or used to be, and i've seen him out on the street once, wearing khakis, and had a bulge but looked like briefs, no floppage. and couldn't really tell if he's hung. i wasn't close enuff to feel him up.

he's hot in kind of a generic ken doll way, he could be hotter if he gave off a "dirty vibe" but he smells pretty vanilla to me. definitely climbing that NBC ladder on the fast track. whenever brian wilson or whatever his name is dies/retires peter could step in and become chief newsreader

http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/wppa/post_thumbs/Peter_Alexander__Gigi_Stone.jpg

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050203/050203_peter_alexander_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/2009+Starkey+Hearing+Foundation+9th+Annual+qLjLbDMbiohl.jpg

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One NBC reporter, Kerry Sanders, out-bulges them all. He and Alexander both had news clips on NBC Nightly News Saturday, May 29. '10. The camera man did a great job on both of them. I think that some of these camera people are really "cock-eyed".

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Peter Alexander walks straight towards you in tonight's newscast-----bulge and all! GOSH! At about 56 miinutes of the hour---about 26 minutes into the NBC NightLy News with Brian Williams. Mountain and West Coast viewers can see it in their time zones, I'm sure. (7/21/'10)

Last edited:

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a doll. He was interviewing a young female boxer (I think) a few years ago, and was wearing tight jeans, when he was walking and talking with her. I think it was filmed near a stable, but anyway, they pulled away and he was showing major frontal bulge, obviously wearing briefs underneath. Nice ass too.

tallhunkinct

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was in my foursome at a charity gold event four years ago. Great guy and being in the locker room and shower with him was a real treat. Great body, especially if you like them hirsute. Very respectable cut cock that distended in the warm water of the shower. One of the nicest nut sacs I've ever seen in my life--substantial, plump and even.