Peter and Harry (Spiderman story)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by tony0390, Apr 3, 2011.

1. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    Ever since I started reading spiderman comics I have been obsessed with Peter Parker and Harry Osborne getting together. So I finally wrote a story in where they do. So hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Oh, and honest criticism is welcomed. If it needs to be fixed or could be better please tell me.

This story is pure fiction and does not reflect the
    true sexuality of Peter Parker/Harry Osborn
    These characters are trademarks of Marvel Entertainment

Peter and Harry

At 2:30 in the afternoon, 18 year old Peter Parker is doing something that you would've never caught him dead doing a few weeks ago. On the floor, a shirtless Peter is adjusting himself in the correct push up position. Legs together, feet straight, arms stretched straight out in front of him, both are about the same distance away from his chest, and his head facing forward. He is ready to begin. Peter drops his torso slow to the floor, making sure that he lets his arms bend at a perfect 90 degrees. Then with no effort at all he lifts himself into the starting position again, and does another perfect push up. After about ten minutes Peter had done 250 pushups nonstop, and he felt like he could do a few hundred more; and he did. Up and down Peter continued, with each set of 50 pushups becoming slightly tougher than the next. Peter never notices that every time he came down to do a pushup, his cock would rub against the plush carpet on his bedroom floor through his thin shorts. Since Aunt May had ran out to take care of a few errands, Peter was in the house alone. So he figured that he could try going without underwear for a while just to get the feel of it. Since the spider bite accident at the lab, he had been having some trouble trying to keep his new enlarged manhood in his briefs. So not only was his triceps swelling with each push up, but his cock was swelling too each time it touched the floor.

A few blocks away, Harry Osborne was on his way to see his best friend so they could study together for a big test coming up in Science class. Peter really didn't need the studying, but he agreed to help Harry prepare since it was senior year and Harry need to pass this class to graduate. Wearing a simple navy blue v-neck, a pair of fair fitting jeans, and a pair of the most comfortable sneakers his father could but, Harry walked down the sidewalk through Peter's neighborhood. It felt almost like a foreign country to him as he compared it to his penthouse in the city. The sun showed no mercy that day, and Harry began to wonder why he just didn't get his butler to drop him off. Sweat began to form on Harry face, which started to fall into his eyes creating a slight sting. Harry lifts up his shirt to wipe off the excess amount of sweat on his forehead before more fell into his eyes. One of the neighborhood's residents was cutting his grass when he just so happened to look up and see Harry's exposed stomach while he was wiping his face. The man stopped dead in his tracks as he watched the 18 year old boy walk by revealing a tight set of six pack abs on his stomach. They were cut so deep and tight that they looked as if Harry had just got done doing 1000 crunches. Thanks to the swimming and boxing coaches Harry's dad had hired for him, Harry had developed a nicely toned and slightly muscular physique. Not noticing the hard on that he just caused the innocent bystander to develop, Harry continued on his way to Peter's house.

30 minutes had passed by since he started, and Peter had done an additional 750 pushups; and he was working on 800. At this point Peter's arms were throbbing with pain, and his chest felt extremely sore. Each push up was a struggle now as his arms shook violently. Though he knew he needed to, Peter had no desire to stop. His curiosity regarding his new found strength was just too great. 795...796...797...798. His heart beating harder than it ever has before, rushing blood to his overworked biceps, triceps, and chest; and somehow still have enough to keep his cock nearly fully erect. The veins in his arms looked as though they were about to rip through his skin, his breathes were shallow and quick, and sweat completely covered his body causing him to slightly glisten in the sunlight from his window. 799...800...801...802. Peter now began to groan loudly, sending sounds of struggle throughout the entire house. His chest flared in and out, filling his lungs with as much oxygen as it possibly could. Sweat covered most of his torso, drops of the salty liquid dripping from his hard nipples onto the floor. A wet spot was beginning to develop underneath his body on the carpet. His cock was now fully hard and straining against the thin layer of fabric that acted as its prison, creating a huge stain at the front from his uncontrollable leakage of his man juice. 810...811...812. Peter continued to push himself and push himself to the max.
    Just when he was about to reach 820 the door bell rang. Peter stopped in midair and dropped to the floor. Fatigue, soreness, and slight pain immediately filled his whole upper torso. His arms felt like heaps of jelly connected to his shoulders. Taking a few moments to catch his breath Peter rested on the floor, still not able to believe how many pushups he had just done. A few weeks ago he couldn't even do 10 pushups, but now he is able to do more than 800 in under an hour; it was remarkable. The sound of the doorbell ringing another five times brought Peter's thoughts back to what was going on. Whoever it was at the door surely was a persistent little bastard. Peter slowly picked himself up off the floor, and began to make his way to the front door.

#1 tony0390, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  2. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    Part 2

When Peter got to the door his soreness had worn off quite a bit, but all the muscles in his torso were still swollen and enlarged. Not to mention his cock was still fully swollen as well, creating a very noticeable tent in his shorts. When Peter opened the door, slightly annoyed, an expression of pure surprise came upon his face. On the other side was a shirtless Harry, wiping himself off with his balled up navy blue shirt. Peter couldn't take his eyes off the amazing body of his best friend. Harry had the body that even the most beautiful male supermodels would be envious of. He was lean and muscular, with a set of abs to die for.
    Harry also was thoroughly surprised when Peter answered the door shirtless, and sporting a huge hard on in his shorts. He had no idea Peter was so built and toned like he was. He had the body of a highly trained Olympic track runner, and gymnast all in one. But it was the sight of Peter's cock that caught him off guard the most. Harry had seen Peter naked many times in the showers after gym at school, and had confidently concluded to himself that he was a lot bigger than his friend when it came to the penis department. But it seemed like Peter had him beat, by a good number of inches.
    After about 30 seconds of adoration and staring at the wonderful body in front of them, Harry was the one that broke the silence. “Aren’t you gonna let me in man? It’s hot as hell out here." With those words Peter snapped back to reality from his lustful thinking. "Oh, sorry Harry. I was out of it for a few there." Peter moves out of the door way letting Harry enter into the house. “When the hell did he get so hot” Peter thought to himself as he closed the door. “So were you busy or are you just that happy to see me Pete?” Harry asked causing Peter to finally notice his huge cock bulging through his shorts. “OH shit, I am so sorry man, I have no idea when the hell that happened.” Peter’s face turned five shades of red from embarrassment. “I’ll be right back,” he said to Harry as he ran upstairs. Harry decided to sit on the couch and wait for Peter to get back. But Something inside of Harry wanted to follow Peter upstairs and watch him take off those shorts to let that huge monster of cock free. He wanted to see it, badly. He wanted to know exactly how big it was. If he had to guess he would say it was at least 8.5 or 9 inches long. How thick was it? A little part of him wanted to touch it, to feel it. The more he thought about it, the worse his desires and curiosity became. So Harry got up and quietly made his way up to Peter’s bedroom.
    In his room, Peter desperately tried to calm himself down so that he could get into a clean pair of jeans. But as much as he tried his manhood would just not go down. It stood straight out in front of him, all 10 inches, hard as ever. Maybe if I had a quick jerk it would soften up enough to get into my pants,” Peter thought as he began to grip his huge cock. He was surprised himself from the thickness of the vessel; he couldn’t even get his whole hand around the damn thing. His gigantic cock felt hot to the touch as he began to slowly stroke it. Standing in front of his full body mirror on his closet door, Peter admired his tight muscular body. As he moved up from his engorged dick, his eyes met a perfect set of eight pack abs that seemed to flex every time his heavy cock throbbed. He ran his available hand across his stomach, feeling each and every last one of his abs muscles and crevices. Moving upward his hand found his hard erect nipples that lay at the ends of his huge pecs. He played with each nipple as he started to jerk himself faster. Harry silently watched from the door way of the room, his own cock expanding in his pants.
    As he feels himself getting close, Peter can’t help but moan from the pleasure he was giving himself. He could feel his huge balls tighten and draw up closer to his body as his seed began to make its way to the already leaking cockhead. Peter couldn’t take it anymore, and he gripped his cock harder and began to stroke even faster using his own pre-cum as lube. Peter had his eyes closed now, still pulling on his hard nipples. His breathing became as shallow as when he was doing his pushups, his cock throbbed with each stoke, his toes were buried into the carpet, and his juice was just about at the tip of his cockhead. Harry watched with much anticipation as he played and twisted his nipples on his still shirtless body. But then he had a thought. I want him to blow his load inside me; I need that huge cock inside me now. Harry enters the room, and without hesitance says, “Peter, wait!” A startled Peter immediately turns around while in mid-stroke; his hand moving up to his sensitive head. And just as Harry was about to take a step forward Peter’s hand reached to beginning of his shaft and his fat cockhead exploded with cum. The first shot hit Harry right in the face, and before he could react Peter was shooting five more loads at him. Blast after blast exploded from Peter’s cock hitting Harry in his face, in his hair, on his neck, and on his chest. After about eight shots the thick cock began to calm down; the shots turned into oozes that started to collect and create a small pool of cum on the floor.
    Peter just stared at Harry with the highest level of embarrassment, guilt, and fear. Harry’s face was covered with Peters cum; his whole upper body really. The thick white substance began to slowly run down his body. From his chest, it ran into each cut and crevice that Harry had on his muscular stomach. With his right hand Harry wiped his eyes and his mouth. Then he put his cum covered fingers into his mouth, tasting the sweet and sour man milk of his best friend. Peter’s jaw hit the floor from what he just saw Harry do. Harry then began to move towards a still frozen Peter. When they are face to face Harry looks as Peter, looks down at Peter’s still hard and oozing cock that is resting between his and Peter’s stomach, and then back up at Peter again. “I am so sorry,” a frightened Peter says. Harry grabs Peter’s shoulders, and pulls him into a deep cum filled kiss; letting Peter taste his own nut. Harry breaks the kiss and smiles, Peter sill in utter shock. Then Harry calmly says, “How about we see how much more cum that cock of yours can put out.”

3. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

4. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WOW!! I'm loving it!

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

As devoted spider man fan, I don't find this entertaining at all.
    'Nuff said.

Draft saved Draft deleted