Peter Andre

Bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Pop sensation...*coughs*
Errm, was in I'm a celebrity get me out of here.
In his trunks he looked small, he apparently got an erection which was clearly visible, a pic of this would be a great help, or a nude pic would be even better.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) I've never heard of this guy.
2) It's amazing how he looks different in every photo. Talk about being a chameleon.
3) Alex 8: you're hilarious. (P.S. I miss seeing your face on your avatar and in your gallerie.)

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
714goodguy said:
1) I've never heard of this guy.
2) It's amazing how he looks different in every photo. Talk about being a chameleon."

well, firstly, he was a pop sensation around ... 12-10 years ago. he had a very successful summer song around then "mysterious girl"
he is actually cypriot and currently since he failed to achieve a sustainable career he is working at a very famous hotel chain in Cyprus as an entertainer.

picks look very different and thats because some photos are from 1994 and some from 2002, nothing in between...but his main feature back in the olden days were his abs as clearly flaunted in the videoclip of the song mentioned before.

PS: his voice also sucked

hungbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
actually he lives here in the uk and recently got married to a glamour model called jordan,who also appered in the same series of im a celebrity.

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hunGreek said:
well, firstly, he was a pop sensation around ... 12-10 years ago. he had a very successful summer song around then "mysterious girl"
he is actually cypriot and currently since he failed to achieve a sustainable career he is working at a very famous hotel chain in Cyprus as an entertainer.
He actually made a comeback in 2004 after appearing in "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here", scoring a UK #1 hit with the re-release on "Mysterious Girl", followed by a new single, "Insania" which made it to #3 and another, "The Right Way", which peaked at #14. No fan am I, but ya gotta give a guy credit where credit is due...

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His songs were crap. They may have been hits but it wasn't based on the song's merit. More on the abs of the person trying to sing.

Anyway, I remember in I'm A Celeb...he just got out of the water and I think it was Jordan, said something like 'It's shrunk/it's small!' and he said something like it was cold and got all embarrassed.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
V72 said:
He actually made a comeback in 2004 after appearing in "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here", scoring a UK #1 hit with the re-release on "Mysterious Girl", followed by a new single, "Insania" which made it to #3 and another, "The Right Way", which peaked at #14. No fan am I, but ya gotta give a guy credit where credit is due...

OK, I hope you're single. I f*cking love a guy who knows where a song peaked on the charts.

bond007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met Peter several years ago in Cyprus while he was in his "rest period"
from the pop world and before he married Jordan. He was ok to talk with, he looked great, and I could have ripped his shirt off! but hey, too have as many comebacks with mysterious girl as he has had...well good luck to the guy.