Peter Berlin

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sklar said:
Anyone ever heard of this guy?

He was all the rage in the Gay community back in the 70's.
I had pics of him from several magazines. They just did a
documentary on him a little while ago, and for a guy his age,
he is still very hot. Still has a strong accent, too.

Husky

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I too like this guy. Have one of his videos now and used to own others.
I understand his latest release (documentary) is quite powerful and would be worth the $30 or so for purchase. I'll likely pick one up. Read the previews and don't think I'll be disappointed. By the way, this documentary DVD covers more than Peter himself but other colleagues that blazed the path of gay adult life in the 70's.

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
Peter Berlin was indeed an icon of gay male over the top erotic masculinity in the 70's. He was in many Tom of Finland drawings. Peter was most famous for his down right obscene bulge in see-thru white tights.

He was a regular sight on Polk Street in SF. I saw him many times strutting his '' stuff '' there as well as in the Castro. Remember this was a time when showing a big bulge was all the rage !!!!

He made me proud to show off my own bulge back then in my tight, tight 501's !!!!

Those were the glory days of bulge exhibitionists !!!!!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He always had a tight defined body and loved to tease men with his thick cock.....but the bulge was the thing i remember most about him. and the leather he loves. wonder what he does look like now????

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw him just last year in San Francisco at screning of film about him. Considerably older, but still tight and loves to show big basket. Very shy personality but comes out in his attire.