Peter Breck

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I remember him in The Big Valley with those tight pants. He most of the time had a big bulge hanging down his leg. Very obvious that he had a really big dick.

Reactions: thee1

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, also with Lee Majors and Richard Long. Peter Breck has been in a lot of westerns and he always shows a huge dick bulge hanging down his leg. I always thought he was so hot and would be very hot in bed.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ooooh! I have not thought about Nick Barkley (Peter Breck) in a long, long time. I used to love to watch the day-time re-runs of "The Big Valley" when I was a kid. I agree -- Peter Breck always filled out his pants notably well, particularly for a 1960's family western show. I am glad that I came across this thread -- I am going to try to Tevo "The Big Valley." Maybe I'll find it. It would be a great trip down Memory Lane.

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"The Big Valley" can be found on Encore Westerns, if you have satellite, at 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. each evening. Peter Breck's bulge is definitely on display, hoewver, not as much as Micheal Landon's on "Bonanza". Talk about your big bonanza!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . Peter Breck's bulge is definitely on display, hoewver, not as much as Micheal Landon's on "Bonanza". Talk about your big bonanza!!

Yeah, I always wondered how much dick Landon had, 'cause you could count on it showing in a nice bulge. He's one who always entertained me being so good-looking and obviously well hung.