Peter Brown (Actor)

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve used the search function, but didn’t find much so I’m beginning this new topic.

One of my first and long time fantasies was Peter Brown in the 60’s. He stared in westerns such a Laredo and Lawman as well as others. Used to wear tight, light colored pants / jeans. He hung visibly to his right and I lived to see his smooth, tight chest when he went shirtless.

He later stared in a number of soap operas and some pretty decent movies and TV programs. He was married at least 4 times and had a string of live-ins, but couldn’t seem to maintain a relationship with a woman. One can only wonder why!.

He is 73 or 74 and still active as an actor and on the charity tours. Considering his age, he is still a good looking man.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First I watch "Cheyenne" - for all the obvious reasons; then "Maverick," with James Garner (love his handsome, chisled looks and firm, round ass); then "Lawman" so as to take in Peter Brown's boyish good looks and tasty bulge.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Frankly, I like his little brother better. Philip Brown has been on numerous guest shots on TV, soap operas and the last few years the consumate commercial older man. He is the one walking along the beach with his dog meeting friends and looking hot as hell.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frankly, I like his little brother better. Philip Brown has been on numerous guest shots on TV, soap operas and the last few years the consumate commercial older man. He is the one walking along the beach with his dog meeting friends and looking hot as hell.

Wow, Pinky! I had no idea that was Phillip Brown! Yeah, I love that commercial! He also does work for Miracle Grow.

D

deleted235425

He was very hot when he was on soaps.