Peter North and Nina Hartley vintage clip

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not bad, but I highly recommend a CLASSIC scene. Nina's heavenly/perfect/unreal/dream ass... in a number of views, including a classic cumshot (back when Peter shot a lot) with her ass perfectly in the air. I think Nina is wear a shiny read pillbox hat, and they fuck on a workout bench.

Peter with Lauren Hall (and Randy Spears) was equally epic.

Stripper_9x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not bad, but I highly recommend a CLASSIC scene. Nina's heavenly/perfect/unreal/dream ass... in a number of views, including a classic cumshot (back when Peter shot a lot) with her ass perfectly in the air. I think Nina is wear a shiny read pillbox hat, and they fuck on a workout bench.

Peter with Lauren Hall (and Randy Spears) was equally epic.

The scene with Nina (where she plays a hooker who takes his cherry) was from 'Splendor in the Ass', and the one with Lauren Hall (where her husband watches Peter fuck her and cum all over her ass and back, then makes the husband stop jacking off right before he cums) is from 'Last Resort'.

Peter's bigger-than-usual loads in those scenes indicate that he might have a preference for women with big asses: Lauren's is big, and Nina's HUGE.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The scene with Nina (where she plays a hooker who takes his cherry) was from 'Splendor in the Ass', and the one with Lauren Hall (where her husband watches Peter fuck her and cum all over her ass and back, then makes the husband stop jacking off right before he cums) is from 'Last Resort'.

Peter's bigger-than-usual loads in those scenes indicate that he might have a preference for women with big asses: Lauren's is big, and Nina's HUGE.

And barbie blondes... thinking about Stacy Valentine and all those Samanta Strong scenes where he seemed to shoot the most.