Peter North and Rick Donovan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorta confused, do you really think thats not Peter north getting fuck. the segment when there still on the desk chair , I can't possibly see thats faked you can see Rick's dick going in and out of Peter North and Peters head popping up and down as he is getting it.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The scene right before the bathroom scene is my favorite. But the bathroom scene is second. It just shows how hot the whole video is that the pairing of Rick Donovan and Peter North (Matt Ramsey) isn't even the best part.

gankstalicious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in the film, the bigger the better, Matt ramsey AKA Peter NOrth does not only lay on his back and get probed by Rick Donovan. The scene starts with Rick bending Peter, who is the teacher whose kept rick over for detention, over a desk and shoving his sweaty briefs in his mouth while hitting it from the back. Donvan later lies onhis back on the teacher desk and Matt stradles his "Beer-can-thick" (as exclaimed by peter in the movie) penis and riding the rodeo. The scene finishes with peter on his back being butchered by Donovan's massive member and being demanded to cum by Donovan. Cum he does.

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, I have to share. I was with Rick Donovan many years ago. He had a cute face, a gorgeous body, and the biggest penis I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't get a condom on the damn thing - it was like a little yamulke sitting on on the tip! All I could do was throw it over my shoulder and burp it like a baby.

Rick was actually quite bright, and was studying marine biology at the time. I was surprised, as he had come across kind of cavemannish in his videos. He also claimed that in all of his interviews he was quite frank about his preference for beautiful pre-op transexuals, but none of the publications had ever had the balls to print it.

The experience also proved that sometimes pictures really can't give an accurate sense of size. It was MUCH bigger in real life than what I expected.

rls192

Experimental Member
Media
Hey - cant seem to open the link at the start of this thread. Can anyne post some pics from the DVD/Vid in question of these 2 hunks going at it - or at least some pics of Rick and/or Matt (aka Peter) getting into some man on man action with their massive dicks!! Thanks:smile:

cumdrop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the only clip I could find online.
www.heaven666.org/peter-north-gets-his-asshole-pounded-11220.php

MODERATOR EDIT:
**For discussion of Peter North please visit his super thread.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.