Peter Steele Playgirl

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone have Peter Steele (lead singer of Type O Negative) pics from 1995 Playgirl? I'm trying to find them for a girl I know who's a huge fan.

As for me, personally, I'd like to find any nude layouts Barbi Benton did for Playboy.

Thanks.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
The nudes are up here:

Cobblestone Grave

At Metal Sludge's infamous "The Long and Short of It" page, which details the sizes and sexual proclivities of various rock stars, we find this about Peter Steele:

"132. Peter Steele:
About an 11 inch dick and very thick!! But he doesn't like to use rubbers and says he doesn't like groupies, yet will use them when he gets a chance. Sort of weird as well, plus he looks like a steel worker from Iowa! "

Metal Sludge - The Long And Short Of It - The World Famous Penis Chart! - The Power & Glory since 1998

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some time ago (I think December '07 or '08, but it was around the time Death Race came out on DVD), I picked up a copy of the silent horror classic Nosferatu and it has a score done by Type O-Negative, a music video of theirs, and an intro by the late David Carradine.

It was only a buck, though the film is public domain (but has an interesting history), but this copy is only available from DigiView AFAIK. They make budget-priced DVDs, and they sell them by the registers at my local WalMart.

But so sad to hear about him dying. I heard his band's music (guess where) and liked it. Totally fit that particular film.