Peter Steele

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by rope9839, Aug 1, 2004.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Remember to think in terms of proportion. Peter Steele is a tall dude ... 6'9", if I remember correctly. What looks very large on a man of average height would appear considerably less imposing on Peter Steele because he's so much taller. The estimate I've heard of Peter's cock size is 9", or very near. On this site, 9" is not that rare, but in the real world, that's often viewed as huge.

3. txquis

Gold Member

Looks good to me :)

4. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, mine actually only looks 9 1/2" in nude photos because of my stature. Steele's even taller than me, so his would probably be reduced even more.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, I've met Peter Steele several times, as I was a huge Type-O fan back in the day. In addition to having a beautiful face, he has what in the real world is a very nice cock! I don't think he's any taller than 6'5'', and that's most likely a 7.5" dick, I would drop dead of a heart attack if it was 8". We simply get jaded on here because we see so regularly sizes that are almost fictional to real people!

Think about the pics of Auncut10in, if that's 10" (which it IS) there is no way Peter Steele is much over 7''. Still a great cock, incredibly nice guy with a fascinating voice and haunting eyes- yummy!

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Oh yeah- lemme add this in general. When we hear "reported" sizes, we must remember that everyone measures differently and many just lie. We will almost never hear reported sizes from the real world that are topside, non-bonepressed measurements that we have come to accept as real here. Most often, even pics I see with measuring tapes have the bottom of the tape burried waaaaay under the balls! Like you're not gonna notice that?

7. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't realize that he was that tall. I can buy your 7" report much quicker than the 10" or so that is floating aorund.

I understand the conudrum of a man with a bigger frame. I am 6' 2", 215 and just a smigden under 8 inches. By most standards I am pretty well hung, but it looks pretty average to me.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Care to elaborate, Madame Zora? ;)

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Sure, Kinkguy, but not too much to tell. I am not a star-fucker and have never had sex with anyone famous, but have met dozens of musicians through the years. I met Peter and his band when they were opening up for Queensryche several years ago, and I followed their tours after for a while. Some of my friends and I got to be onstage for a scene with Queensryche that was set up to look like a bar and they needed "extras". One of my friends knew the tour manager, so we got to be in it. He asked us to play a joke on the band and when the guitarist came onstage we were to do a lesbian scene and see if we could throw him off! We did, he almost fell over, and the rest of the band and audience got a good laugh. After the show, we got to hang out with them and the members from Type O on more of a "friend level" which was fun. After that, Peter and co. were very nice to us when we would go say hi after the shows. He told us about his layout, but I never saw it until here. I think he was actually pretty shy and seemed glad we had not seen his gentials. He was very gentlemanly, shy and even self-effacing, which was surprising since he is a rather imposing looking figure.

Draft saved Draft deleted