Peter Ustinov

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by colecock, Nov 12, 2007.

1. colecock

colecock New Member

When I was young I had a hard back copy of Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie, the front cover had a still from the film starring Peter Ustinov and his bulge was enormous, but I think was mostly balls. That book got alot of my attention as a child!!
    More recently Ricky Gervais (the office, extras) seems to have quite a large bulge but I have no photos to back this up with!

2. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I have no real idea if he was large or not I just know I had a massive crush upon him for a long time and even saw the movie Logan's Run 4 times just to see him.

3. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

I hope he's large. Too bad there's no nude pics of him to see if he has lots of cock or just balls or both. he is hot.

4. Mulebear

Mulebear Member

Albums:
    There is this. I wouldn't call it huge, but it is respectable.

Unfortunately he died in 2004.

5. Cochranfan4life

thanks. that is a pretty big bulge. i would love to see his cock and balls.

6. northwestone

northwestone New Member

peter ustinov are you all crazy?

7. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lot of this board is "obsession".

8. Trigon

Trigon New Member

In life, Peter Ustinov was the grandson of the Emperor of Ethiopia. I don't know about Ethiopians, but research has shown their Sudanese neighbors have some of the largest penises on Earth.

9. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Are you sure?? Given he was completely white, his father was a Russian and his mother was French??

10. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Peter Ustinov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sir Peter Alexander Ustinov, CBE ... born Peter Alexander Baron von Ustinov, was an Academy Award-winning English actor, writer, dramatist and raconteur of French, Italian, Swiss, Russian, German and Ethiopian ancestry.

...His father, Iona (Jona) Baron von Ustinov, ... was of Russian and German descent, ...also had Ethiopian royal ancestry; Peter's great-grandfather, a Swiss missionary, married Susan Bell in Magdala, whose mother belonged to the Tewodros Dynasty. This means that Ustinov could arguably be considered the first man of known African descent to have won an Academy Award...

Peter Ustinov's mother, Nadia (Nadezhda) Leontievna Benois, was a painter and ballet designer of Russian, French and Italian ancestry. Her father Leon Benois was an imperial Russian architect and owner of Leonardo's painting Madonna Benois. ...paternal ancestor Jules-César Benois was a chef who had left France for St Petersburg during the French Revolution and became a chef to Tsar Paul.

11. Cochranfan4life

his cock and balls would be nice to suck

12. Trigon

Trigon New Member

Peter Ustinov is distinguished as being the first person of African descent to win an Oscar. Can't speak for the rest of Ethiopia, but Sir Pete was also known in some circles to be hung like a bull elephant.

Completely white. Creo que no, baby. :rolleyes:

13. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Fair enough!

14. Trigon

Trigon New Member

Was it Joan Crawford who put the word out about Sir Pete's junior partner? Whoever it was remarked some surprise about the size of that thing, considering how fat Ustinov was at the time they saw it, so it must have been pretty damn big! It might have been Olivia DeHaviland [sp?] or Ava Gardner--can't say for sure. Probably would've been out of character for Grace Kelly, but, maybe she sounded the weiney alarm [lol].

And Ustinov was fairly open about his royal Ethiopian ancestry, or so I've read.

Had Carol Channing, beloved star of stage and screen (but, more of stage) chosen not to hide the fact that she, through a black grandparent, is also black, she likely would not have had a career in the US. Channing played Lorelei Lee in the Broadway version of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, a role later made famous on the big screen by Marilyn Monroe.

You can't get much whiter than Carol Channing, or so we thought. Shows just how immaterial the Western world's obsession with race really is.

15. Cochranfan4life

Someone mentioned how big and fat Ustinoc's cock is?? i bet it IS HUGE and fat. And i bet his balls are gigantic, too. too bad there aren't any nude pics of him so we can see his juicy cock.

16. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I have no theory about Peter Ustinov's anatomy.
    He was intelligent, literate, highly articulate ... many things ... but I've never thought he was hawt.
    Hawt?

17. colecock

colecock New Member

I wish I still had the book so I could scan the pic in but it was larger than the pic mulebear posted though from the same film

18. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    As I said, a lot of this board is obsession. If you wanna "suck his balls and cock" even though he's dead (as you typed), this truely exposes you as the virgin you claim to be.

Anyway, he also wrote some books about himself, which my Mother in law liked. try DEAR ME.

Okay dear?

19. Cochranfan4life

funny.

i will read his books.

20. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many years ago I watched his role (and screenwriters input) on ROMINOF AND JULIETT. Recollecting it makes me want to know if it is available on DVD.

Draft saved Draft deleted