Peter's Pipe - Saga I - Part II (Peter and Charlie)

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a continuation of Peter’s Pipe – Saga I – Part I

Peter awoke to the sound of a dog barking up the street. He lay still reminiscing about Samantha: the smell of her perfume, the color of her hair, the smoothness of her skin. He opened his eyes to find Samantha cuddled up next to him, her left arm draped across his muscled torso. He wondered if he should wake her, but she appeared so peaceful he really could not bring himself to disturb her. Laying there looking down at her he thought about how great it will be to finally have girlfriend.

Even though Peter was a Herculean specimen of a young man, he had not had very much luck with women in the past. He just could not force the words out of his mouth. He would think great lines of poetry and romantic banter, but the messages never got transmitted to his mouth. That was all over now that he and Samantha had gotten together.

Peter started to fantasize about the experiences he and Samantha would have this week at school. He would walk to class, hand in hand, with Samantha. This would be wonderful; he could finally show up most of the asshole type guys at school. He had gotten some admiration after the jogging incident, especially in the locker room, but still had problems relating to most people at school. He still had the shy, quite type mannerisms and this lead to many whispered accusations that he had staged the jogging incident with a prosthetic penis to increase his popularity. Now with Samantha as his girlfriend he hoped that the whisperings would stop and people would accept that he had something a woman would want.

Just then, he noticed that Samantha’s left hand started down the right side of his body. She moved slowly down his side until her hand was on his hip. She then gave a little squeeze and craned her neck to look Peter in the eye.

“Good Morning, Sexy,” said Samantha in a sultry voice. “And hello to you too,” Samantha joked as she lifted the covers and looked down at Peter’s flaccid cock.

“Mornin’, Sam,” replied Peter.

There was a call from downstairs, “Samantha! Honey are you up yet?”. It was Samantha’s parents getting home early from their weekend away.

“Shit, my parents are home early. Quick get dressed,” exclaimed Samantha as she flew out of bed and began to dress. Peter quickly did the same and within a minute both were dressed enough for company, but still looked as if they just woke up. “Get into the closet and don’t make a sound.”

Peter obeyed and got into the closet, just as Samantha’s father knocked and entered the room. “Sam, honey, we had to come home early because Peter’s parents tried to call and got no answer at home. Peter was supposed to meet his cousin Charlie last night for dinner. You haven’t seen him have you?”

Samantha shook her head in the negative all the while trying, without looking like she was trying, not to look at the closet where Peter was concealed. “If I see him Dad, I’ll make sure he goes home. Okay?”

Samantha’s father seemed satisfied and left the room. Peter emerged from the closet a little while later, with a big grin on his face. “I almost wanted your father to find me in here and ask what I was doing.” He winked at Samantha.

Samantha smiled at Peter and kissed him on the cheek. “Peter, go home and deal with your parents. You’d better go out my window and down the lattice work so that my parents don’t see you. I call you later, Tiger.” She flashed him a wicked, sexy grin as she said these last few words and patted Peter on his butt. He looked over his shoulder, smiled a knowing smile as he opened the window, and climbed out.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter opened the front door with a grin on his face. His parents, who were seated in the living room, could not quite place the grin. It wasn’t quite happy, but not quite enraptured. They could not place the grin, because they had never seen the “just got laid,” grin. Peter’s grin was actually a different variant of “just got laid”, that was really “just got laid, by a babe,” grin.

Peter rounded the corner to see that not only his parents, but also his cousin Charlie were waiting for him. It struck Peter as odd that his cousin would still be at his house. He and Charlie had not been close since Charlie went off the Languorwine Academy for Boys. Even though he and Charlie were the same age, Charlie had a scholarship to Languorwine and moved across town into the dormitory, before that they were closer than brothers.

“Hey, Pete.”

“Hey Charlie,” Peter replied.

“Where were you last night, I called, then came by and you weren’t here?”

“I was out,” said Peter as he looked sheepishly towards the floor.

“Well it looks like you’re okay. I just thought that something had happened to you. I’ll be going.”

“Before you go, can I talk with you Charlie,” Peter motioned for Charlie to follow him upstairs. After they entered his room, Peters shut the door. Peter explained the previous week’s events leading up to the wonderful day of sex with Samantha. “Sooo, have you ever had anything like that happen to you?”

“Sorry Pete, I don’t have the family gift. Therefore, I have to work hard for all of the sex I get.”

“Dude, I didn’t know. I thought every guy in the family had the gift. That is what my Dad said.”

“Well so far, I am the only one that doesn’t,” then Charlie got up to leave saying, “I’m going to go before this gets too much more embarrassing.”

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What Charlie didn’t tell Peter, was that there was a reason for the inconsistencies between his and Peter’s sizes. Charlie had been adopted. The adoption happened not because Charlie’s parents could not conceive on their own; they has adopted because they has enough love to give and Charlie was a ‘special’ orphan.

Charlie had shown in the first few months after adoption an extreme aptitude for math and science. So much so, that at the age of twelve he received a full scholarship to the Languorwine Academy. On his thirteenth birthday, Charlie found out about the family gift from his adopted brother. He also started hearing about the escapades of his two older brothers. How they had women at their beckon call just by “dropping trou”.

After his sixteenth birthday, there was an incident where he finally realizes that he was different from his brothers. He deduced that not all boys had the gift and he was definitely not blessed in that matter. Then and there, he decided that he would find out the genetic anomalies that caused the gift and would find a way to design a technique for grafting that gift on himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter’s cell phone rang. It was about 4:00pm in the afternoon. He had spend most of the day trying to get caught up on homework.

“Hello?”

“Pete, I need to see you.”

“Sam, is everything alright?”

“No, can I come over.”

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at the front door. “I’ll get it,” yelled Peter as be bounded down the steps two at a time. He reached the door in three quick strides, unlocked, and opened it.

“Sam,” said Peter as he hugged her, “what’s wrong?”

“Not here Pete, let’s go to your room.”

Peter led Samantha up stairs. They went to his room and Peter closed the door. As he turned around, he found Samantha sitting on his bed topless. The surprise was evident when Peter’s pipe sprung from its confinement and spilled out his left shorts leg.

“Hey stud, bring your friend over here so that we can get better acquainted.”

“Sam, my parents are just down the hall in the rec-room watching TV and my door doesn’t have a lock on it.”
“Come on Pete, I’ve waited all day, I need you before I go out of my mind.” That same wicked grin Samantha had shown yesterday graced her lips. Peter removed his shorts and shirt and sat on the bed next to Samantha.

“Sam, we can only do this if you promise to be quiet.” He reached over and unzipped Samantha’s jean shorts. His hand started down her belly and inside the top of her jeans. He abruptly stopped. “Promise?”

Samantha leaned over and placed her head next to Peter’s and whispered, “Yes”.

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
HAHA I totally saw this going the incestual route and was thinking "No man, this story had potential and now its fucked up."

Excellent continuation!!

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Samantha started kissing Peter’s neck behind his ear. Slowly, ever so slowly, Samantha kissed down his neck and to his chest. She spent time loving his left nipple, subtly sucking and nibbling. Noticing that his right nipple could also use attention Samantha moved to the right giving the same treatment on the right as was received on the left. Just then, looking down Samantha noticed that Peter’s pipe was twitching in rhythm with her nibbling. She giggled to herself and placed her left hand on Peter’s balls.

She cradled Peter’s balls in hand, slowly rubbing between them. As she started playing with his balls, Peter began to moan softly. “I though you said to remain quiet,” whispered Samantha.

“It’s just … oh yeah … I like when you play … oh … damn … with my balls,” gasped Peter between pleasure waves.

“I know, but if you like that, you’ll love this,” whispered Samantha as she took Peter’s cock in her right hand. She slowly stroked up and down, while still playing with his balls. Samantha reveled in the looks of ecstasy on Peter’s face. It was like a game, seeing how much pleasure she can give Peter, while he remains silent. She continued the stroking is cock, which began to throb in sympathy with her stroking. The large veins on the sides and top of Peter’s cock started to show visually as more and more blood filled his overly large penis.

Eventually Peter began to squirm and thrust his pelvis moving up and down in Samantha’s hand faster and faster, while he had to bite his lip from moaning in shear delight. Samantha released her grip on Peter’s cock. “Ah, ah, ah, no fair cheating, I set the pace of this game,” uttered Samantha softly.

“Is that so? Let’s see if you can stand it,” whispered Peter. He flipped himself over Samantha and pinned her hands behind her head with his right hand. He then pulled off her jean shorts with his left hand. Peter proceeded to suck on Samantha’s nipples, slow at first. He moved his tongue in a circular motion and interposed that with a little nibbling and sucking. While doing this, he gazed up to see the pleasure full expression on Samantha’s face. Samantha began panting heavily and moaning, “Shhh, if you can’t be quiet I’ll have to stop. And you wouldn’t want that would you,” Peter asked playfully.

“No … I … it’s just that … oh that’s good … suck those nipples … now … I can’t stand it,” panted Samantha, “I need your cock in me now.”

A cheshire grin grew to dominate Peter’s face. “You mean this cock,” Peter said while waving his enormous rod back and forth. “Are you sure you want, this, cock?”

“Yes … that … cock”

“Are you sure you don’t want this instead.” As Peter said this, he started licking the lips of Samantha’s pussy. His tongue brushed apart the lips, and veritable gush of fluid escaped onto the mattress. “Oh, I see, you are already wet enough for me. I guess that I have no other choice,” as Peter said ‘choice’, he slid the majority of his length into Samantha’s pussy. In addition, Peter had a released Samantha’s hands and placed his right hand over her mouth. “Ah, ah, ah no, moaning out loud, remember my parents.”

Peter slowly removed his fourteen and one-half inch cock so that only the head was inside Samantha, then he shoved quickly back in to the bottom. Peter pulled out and plunged back in again. He pulled out a third time and got stuck. He pushed back in a little and tried to pull out again. He was stuck inside Samantha.

“Ah, Sam, I am, ah, a little, stuck. Could you, ah, relax, ah, a bit?”

“Oh … keep … fucking me. I usually relax a bit after I cum a couple times.”

Peter began pumping as fast as he could in the same way as he had the day before in an effort to get Samantha to cum. He began to quiver like she was going to cum, but did not. Peter began trying other angle and using his thumb to play with Samantha’s clit. Still she would-not-cum and she began to tighten to the point that Peter could not go in or out, but an inch.

From down the hall a noise that should have been was heard, “Peter, honey, Charlie is here. He says he left a notebook in your room. He’s on his way up.”

Peter and Samantha uttered the same word and that same time, “SHIT!”

beckx23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh hell yea this is one of the best in the recent history!!! i like this and maybe u can go more into the grafting of the gift somehow by like the ability to grow abnormally large on command!!! idk what ever u do keep doing it. awesome!!!

A sexy funny story that feels so real.. Great going Kev!
Can't wait for the next installment!
X

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter began frantically pumping in and out. The bed started a slow progression towards the wall and Peter, thinking quickly, grabbed his shirt from behind him and stuffed it between the bed frame and the wall without losing his rhythm. Even though he was pumping furiously, Samantha’s pussy did not loosen its fierce grip on Peter’s massive rod. Having a mind of its own Samantha’s pussy clamped down so hard that Peter began to lose feeling in the tip of his cock. Regardless, Peter threw abandon to the wind and gave it his all, using his entire body mass to push his cock into Samantha. Then, squatting, he used his legs to attempt to extricate himself from his predicament.

Suddenly Peter’s door opened, and then all went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He awoke some time later with blurry version. As he moved his head, a sharp pain hit him like a brick wall. Falling back to the pillow, he rubbed his eyes and tried to clear his vision. After several unsuccessful attempts to clear his vision, he resigned himself to just roll over and fall back asleep.

It was then that a bell went off in the back of Peter’s mind. Where was Samantha? Wasn’t she here when Peter fell asleep? He thought she was, but then again why would she be in his bedroom. She had never been in his bedroom before, why did he think she would be in here now. He decided that he should fall back asleep and deal with it tomorrow morning.

She awoke with a start. She did not feel right. Who was she? Where was she? How in the world did she get from where she was to this location? What was the capital of France? Was she French? Nope, she just had to wee-wee.

As she went to get up, she experienced a stabbing pain at the base of her neck and fell down. She landed on the floor of her room on her right side. It hurt a lot more than it should have hurt; her neck pain flared and she passed out.

Charlie glanced at his watch, then at the speedometer. He was both later and speeding. He was supposed to be meeting his lab partner Michael Dorney to go over that weeks experiments before class on Monday. The drugging of both Peter and that slut in his bedroom had taken way too much time.

First, he had to use two tranq-darts instead of one. Then, he had to figure out how to extricate Peter’s enormous penis from his slut’s cunt. That did take some doing, as he had to use a lot of his upper body strength to hold Peter up while he continually kicked his slut in the right side. After thirty or forty kicks, she came free of Peter due to the blood rushing to the newly bruised abdomen and kidneys. He then was able to complete the work he originally intended to do when he had gone back to Peter’s bedroom. He then removed two vials from his coat pocket and drew blood from Peter’s arm and penis. Pocketing the vials, he dressed Peter in his boxers and placed him in a prone position on the bed. Charlie made for the door, stopped, and looked back at the bed. Crap, he thought to himself, he still had to deal with Peter’s slut. If his Aunt and Uncle found the Peter’s slut in Peter’s bed, it would look bad, especially since Charlie had just been in the room on the pretense of retrieving his notebook. Charlie resigned himself to dressing the slut and carrying her out Peter’s window, down the lattice work, across the yard, over the fence, up the lattice work to her window, and finally into her room. Charlie still could not believe that he had accomplished all of that in thirty minutes, but that still left him running more that thirty minutes late.

“Damn,” muttered Charlie. He hoped that Michael was still at the lab when he got there, as he needed an ‘A’ on his lab work to qualify for the internship with the genetics lab. Then he could analyze the samples from tonight and workout the genetic markers for the family ‘gift’.

He stepped on the accelerator.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter awoke. His alarm blared and seemed as if to come from inside his head instead of the bedside table. He slapped the snooze button with disgust and rolled over. Peter was in no way a morning person.

After a wonderfully un-restful fifteen minutes, Peter decided that he needed to get up for the day. He dragged himself across his room, across the hall, and into the shower. After his shower Peter dressed, breakfasted and left for school. As he was closing the front door, he noticed that Samantha was just leaving her house as well. He jogged across the lawn, stopping just sort of the cement walkway.

“Your chariot awaits, Milady”

“Peter! I thought you’d have left for school already since you have first period and I don’t,” said Samantha a little nervously.

“Why don’t I give you a ride to school?”

“Sure Pete that would be great.”

Samantha followed Peter to the passenger side of his car. She could not help but notice Peter’s well-defined ass. The way his jeans hugged each cheek it seemed as if the jeans were specially made to accentuate his round butt. Peter opened the door for Samantha and waited for her to situate herself, then closed it behind her. He jogged around the back of his car. Once he was seated, he realized that he was quite uncomfortable. He did not want to embarrass himself by readjusting his cock, so he tried to reposition his legs without touching it. Unfortunately, his cock had other ideas and started down the inside of his leg until he was seated directly on it. As he was putting on his seatbelt, he tried in vain to readjust himself. As he looked up, he noticed that Samantha was staring directly at him.

“Hey Pete, it’s okay. Just re-adjust yourself,” Samantha said, with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Relieved Peter undid his jeans, reached inside and pulled his engorged member out from under his thigh. He made himself comfortable then thrust out his pelvis so that he could do up his jeans properly. Then Peter started the car and headed for school. The whole way he had a sneaking suspicion that Samantha was eyeing his cock. Every time he looked over to try to catch her in the act, she would innocently be staring out the window or at the radio.

They arrived at school without further incident. Peter’s cock was growing accustomed to Samantha’s presence and so was no longer a swollen. It still felt a little heavy as if he was semi-erect, but from his comfort level in his jeans, he knew he was totally soft. He sighed with relief that he would not have to strategically place his hands in his pockets to hide an erection on his way to class. Peter got out of his car, grabbing his backpack from the rear seat and Samantha did the same.

“I don’t think I’ll need a ride home today after school Peter. Jessica and I are going to study for the economic final.” With that, Samantha tossed her head from side to side, showing off her shiny, silken hair. As she turned to wave goodbye to Peter, he could have sworn she glanced at his crotch and smirked. Peter shook his head to clear it and headed for his first class.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter had a hard time concentrating in his first two classes. Everything being discussed in class seemed to remind him of Samantha. First, he had World History. The class had just finished studying the Sun King Louis XIV of France and his court of voluptuous beauties. They watched a short PBS snip-it that portrayed French courtesans vying for the attentions of the king by boosting their cleavage. Peter had again become uncomfortable while his cock strained to be free from his jeans. Twice he noticed a classmate named Christina trying see why he was squirming in his seat. He did the best he could to hide his reasons, but he did not think he was successful.

After first period he attended Chemistry class, where they were in lab experimenting on the hydrogen bonds of water. His lab partner continually had to repeat directions, as Peter was distracted. Their first lab experiment was to see how many drops of water they could place on the head of a coin before it spilled over. Peter could not help but notice that the water formed a rounded edge like the roundness of Samantha’s breasts. The water giggled just like Samantha’s bosom when she would laugh. Then the problems began.

Peter had been ignoring his partner and the electricity coil running though the water basin tubes to his left. He reached to get more water from the bottle to refill the dropper and brushed the coil of wire. The static electricity from his flannel shirt caused an arch that lit his shirt on fire. Reacting immediately, he splashed what he thought was a beaker of water on himself. Too late, he realized that it was really rubbing alcohol and with a loud whoosh, the front on his pants and shirt exploded in flame. His only saving grace was that his Chemistry teacher Mrs. Lewis had had that extra serving of Starbucks this morning and swooped in to save the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Lewis had prevented Peter from experiencing and permanent damage from the accident in the Chemistry lab; his clothes were not a fortunate. Mrs. Lewis had flung him under the dousing shower almost immediately and ordered him to strip. Since he was afraid, he compiled without thinking. After a ten minute, ice cold shower Mrs. Lewis handed Peter a towel. He dried himself off while he listened to his teacher berate him because of his inattention to safety. The longer she talked the more turned on Peter became. He did not want to have these thought about a teacher, but Mrs. Lewis did have the same build at Samantha, just a little bit older, and a little frumpier in dressing style.

Before he could embarrass himself further, Peter asked if he could go to the Men’s Locker room and put on his gym clothes. Mrs. Lewis having gotten into a full rant, at first seemed enraged that he would stop her lecture to ask for clothing. Then a smile passed over her face and she immediately sympathized with the half-naked young man standing before her. She took pity on him and let me go to the gym before class was over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter entered the locker room through the gym, surprised to see the locker room was unlocked. Normally, it would remain locked during class time so that the lockers would be secure. Peter crossed the between the bays of lockers and headed for his locker. When he rounded the corner of the farthest bay, he stopped in his tracks when he heard voices.

“Shhh! Over here … stop pushing.”

“Dammit Shane move over! I want to see.”

“I did move over. You have your own peep whole.”

“Yeah, but there is a part of a locker in my way. I can only see one shower stall.”

“Well we already flipped for it and you lost.”

“I still think you cheated.”

The voices stopped for a little while. Peter peeked behind the bay of lockers to see Sean and Shane, the campus troublemakers hiding behind the equipment cage. At first, he thought that they had found a way to peep on the Women’s Locker room, but then he realized that the women’s showers were on the opposite wall. A wave of shock and realization hit him, Sean and Shane wanted to look at the men’s showers. He also realized that they would see him if he tried to get to his locker. He wondered if he should pretend he did not see them and get dressed. The last time they were near Peter, they had tripped him and removed his gym shorts.

Without realizing it, Peter had a massive hard-on that thrust itself out of the crease of the towel. The towel then fell to the floor in protest of being disturbed with a loud thwack. He heard two gasps and then saw Sean then Shane peer out from behind the equipment cage. They immediately saw Peter and then glanced at his hugely engorged member. Peter froze with fear and excitement. Never before had another man seen him erect. He found himself instinctively flexing his abs and arms in an attempt to impress Sean and Shane.

“Shit,” exclaimed Sean and Shane in unison and they both darted across the lockers and out the door. With his audience gone Peter felt ashamed, embarrassed and quickly lost his erection. He dressed in his gym clothes and then found another problem. No matter how he adjusted himself, he could not fit himself in his gym shorts. He now wished that he were more of a grower and not a shower. Then maybe he could hide his length without hanging below his shorts. After a few minutes of trying, he realized that he could tuck in his shirt and wrap is cock so that it would stay up near the elastic waistband. Once he was sure, he could walk with his cock tuck up and to the left he left the locker room and headed back across campus to the science wing to pickup his backpack.

Reactions: Adrian69702006

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter had just made it to the science wing and collected his backpack when the bell rang indicating the end of the period. As the class filed out of the classroom, every single classmate eyed Peter in the same way. They first looked him in the eye, and then glanced at his waistband and the conspicuous bulge on the left side. The feelings of embarrassment threatened to burst through Peter’s already reddening face. To add insult to injury, a most unfortunate series of events then unfolded.

Two guys in the line of students, began a pushing game as they approached where Peter was standing. The pushing became more intense as they neared. Just as they reached where he stood, the guy in front tripped over a bump in the tile floor and came crashing into Peter. The tripping fellow grabbed at Peter to try to steady himself, but his hands could not find purchase. As the guy fell towards the floor he finally was able to grab hold of Peter.

Suddenly, Peter felt as if the world was in slow motion. He saw his fellow student come barreling towards him after tripping. He felt hands grabbing at him frantically trying to find something to hold. Peter realized too late that the hands had gained hold of his shorts and was slowly pulling them towards the floor. He tried to move his hands to grab hold of the waistband and pull up, but he could not move them quickly enough. As his fellow classmate hit the floor, the world suddenly sprang to full speed again.

Peter had been ‘pants-ed’ in front of his whole class and a crowded hallway. If Peter could have been any more embarrassed at that moment, he did not want to know how. As if in answer to Peter’s thoughts his shirt unraveled from around his thick, heavy cock and it flopped out slapping his right leg. With that sound, it seemed to Peter as if the whole hallway stopped what it was doing to stare at his flaccid member.

“Dude! Peter … your … your … dick man, it’s … huge,” said Mike one of his friends that was in the same Chemistry class with Peter. Once Mike has said what was on everyone’s mind, the whole hallway crowded around to get a better look. Peter realized that his hands were trying to hide his dangling member and failing miserably. Almost as an after-thought, Peter remembered his gym shorts, crouched down and pulled them up to cover himself.

He picked up his backpack and pushed his way through the throng. As he passed he felt hands groping for his cock. He could not believe that these people would try to grab him in public. He reached the end of the hallway pushed through the double doors; finally free of the other student’s eyes and hands. As quick as he could, he walked through the alleyway between the math building and the science building.

Once he was out of sight around the back of the science building, he jumped the hedge that hid the heat pumps for the science building. He dropped his backpack and readjusted himself just as he had when he left the men’s locker-room. He needed someone to talk to and found he really, really wanted to see Samantha. He picked up his backpack to look for her.