Petite girl/big guy, can i take him?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lilsweet1, Mar 27, 2008.

1. lilsweet1

lilsweet1 New Member

Hi! i love this forum, it's very interesting to say the least. i'd love to hear your own experience on this.
    i'm new to all this, so here's my concern. i just met this guy, he told me he's around 8". i am small and snug (comes from a tight, strong body people) and he says i'll stretch to fit him. i really like him and am very, very hot for him, so yeah this is going all out here. anyway, tell me if this will happen over time, will i get longer? ladies, give me your experience as well.
    thanks everyone, have a great day!

2. D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle

D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle Account Disabled

Hey babe, My wife is also petite. As you can judge by my pics, I was a little large for her at first but it's okay now except for anal sex, which hurts at first for her until she can relax her anal muscles.

Just take it slow, relax and enjoy being together and holding each other, it will all go in. If he loves you, he'll be loving and patient. If things go slow, give him a good blow or handjob, he'll appreciate that.

3. thugcock05

thugcock05 Member

go slow, let him warm you up real good first, make sure he lubes up well and stop and take a break if it gets too intense.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I dated a little petite gal years ago, and she had problems with my girth. she cussed me and praised me almost at the same time. but eventually it was not so much an effort, she stretched a bit. and so did our love, but sex was not to blame. she later said I ruined her, cuz she compared my cock to any guy she slept with, and if he didn't measure up, she just lost interest.

5. lilsweet1

lilsweet1 New Member

fireguy,
    thanks for responding, i feel better now. my last boyfriend was about 8", but we just did'nt have time to get things worked out, i am so tight and he'd come too soon. he needed to learn a lot of things, and i was more than willing to teach him, but... one of the reasons i split with him. :( i can understand that happening sometimes, but... anyway i have hope now that this one will go better. :)
    kinda feels odd to say this to a married guy... you are blessed, so dont worry about your pics,K?
    Thanks! lilsweet

6. lilsweet1

lilsweet1 New Member

Oops! sorry, sent that one to the wrong place!

7. RupinX

RupinX Member

god it is so obvious when guys pretend to be girls...:rolleyes:

longozzy likes this.
  8. lilsweet1

lilsweet1 New Member

lol! no guy ever mistook me for a boy!

9. B_lookin4depth

B_lookin4depth New Member

hi
    im no expert here because i dont have a big boyfriend.

but i would have thought as long as you relax your lower back legs and tummy you should be ok.

If i ever find sex uncomfortable i just concentrate on relaxing those areas.

try it you never know it may work for you too

good luck

Krisy x:cool:

10. Stretch

Stretch New Member

...and, to invert that statement, I'm guessing RupertX is not mistaken this time either lilsweet1.

11. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    It's totally natural to feel intimidated, but relax, it will be fine as long as you don't rush it. My gf is 105 lbs, 5'2", and I', 6'2" and more than twice her size, so we've had this problem and managed to get past it.

You will be able to accommodate probably a much bigger dick than you ever imagined, you just need to preheat that oven! If he tries to penetrate you after you've kissed once, it will not work, and it very well could be a bad experience. But let the foreplay linger a bit, make sure he's got you nice and wett, very wett, let him go down on you, finger you, and just enjoy it.

When it comes time to penetrate, how smooth things go will largely depend on how patient the guy is, he should start by just slowly entering the head of his cock inside of you, slowly. Let him slide in and out with just the head of his cock so you can start to become accustomed to his size. Communicate with him and be encouraging, (just as he should be with you) and start to allow him to go deeper. Let him take five or ten minutes of just a few inches deep penetration. You will begin to feel more comfortable with his size and will start to fit him better, and the more relaxed you become, the better it will feel for you.

After you've let him get at least half of his cock inside of you, and if you are still aroused and enjoying yourself (as you should be) there is a phenomenon I've heard of called 'tenting', where the womens uterus shifts upwards as she becomes more aroused, and allows for a much deeper penetration. At this point (I don't know how long it takes for every woman to become 'tented') you should be able to take his entire length.

The best part of this is you're in this state, your A-spot becomes exposed, (anterior fornix) this spot is located between the cervix and the bladder, and if his cock is long enough to reach it, it produces the most intense orgasmic contractions that keep coming with direct stimulation.

Check out these sites they may be helpful for you.
    Longer Penises Cause More Vaginal Satisfaction
    Desmond Morris: The Clitoris, A-Spot, G-Spot and U-Spot

Hope this helps!
    D.

12. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

Hi! i love this forum, it's very interesting to say the least. i'd love to hear your own experience on this.
    i'm new to all this, so here's my concern. i just met this guy, he told me he's around 8". i am small and snug (comes from a tight, strong body people) and he says i'll stretch to fit him. i really like him and am very, very hot for him, so yeah this is going all out here. anyway, tell me if this will happen over time, will i get longer? ladies, give me your experience as well.
    thanks everyone, have a great day!

Hey, 7 - 8" is pretty normal. From my experience, I have never had a problem with getting my cock in any woman...and I have had many of them. I am new to this site (recommended by a friend) and have read some of the threads. Personally, I think most of them are hogwash. Listen, "All women can handle a 7 or 8 inch cock easily. And let me tell you, 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 is also pretty normal for girth." You aint gonna have a problem - trust me!

13. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
    I'm petite...5'2 110 (currently) and the whole tenting thing is true....if i start with oral sex....i can slowly take 8-10 inches....but without foreplay its closed shut

14. Pitbull

Gold Member

Never got a report back from the OP :mad:
    and it has been well over a year.

Wonder if she is still trying :confused:
    or maybe was successful :biggrin1:
    and didn't need any more help from us. :wink:

15. AriJay

AriJay New Member

Everyone is saying 8"-10"..I think he maybe 11"-12" he's wide as well. I'm 5'3, 130 he's 6'1 220..I'm petite we haven't had sex yet and he himself is trying to figure it out with me being petite..AND I haven't had sex in 5yrs.

16. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

yes. There allreay.love prick

17. Brandon1

Brandon1 Well-Known Member

Ouch to the bf

18. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

Y
    . Take two shots of your favorite adult beverage . My gf still does this!

19. AsianGal

AsianGal Active Member

Body size shouldn't have much to do with whether you can take him or not, it depends on each person pretty much. I understand you're not just talking about your body type, but you should be careful and take it slowly and only then will you really know. Maybe he's not correct about his size.

Draft saved Draft deleted