Petite Girls

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you really hung straight guys tend to find that you go for the more smaller type girl? I know some gay guys that are really hung that go for the Twink our version of the little petite type. Wonder if straight guys do the same. Petite girl HUGE cock.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Different hung guys go for different types of partners. It's not the size of our cocks that affects what our minds deem attractive. Despite jokes to the contrary, our cocks don't do our thinking for us. I'm gay; I'm not particularly attracted the the twink type. I know other gay men who are also not real wild about twinks, while I know others who are. It's wrong to lump us all together and say, "He's well-hung, so he must like..." It just doesn't work that way.

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 24 2004, 03:05 PM
It's not the size of our cocks that affects what our minds deem attractive.
Well said DMW.

I believe there was a post a while back about hung guys being "ass men". Speaking for myself, I like EVERYTHING: Butt, legs, breast, face, brains (not in that order) I have found myself attracted to very petite women, but not because of their small stature, just because they are so damned cute.

Ken

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find that I'm more attracted to bigger set girls (not huge fat girls, mind you), just girls that can fill out a pair of jeans. For some reason I see really skinny girls as being somewhat unhealthy looking. SOme skinny girls do get me turned on, but its the fuller ones that usually catch my eye.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
Personally, I'm an extremist..

Either 4'10-5'0" OR 6'1" or taller (I prefer skinny/athletic bodytype). I dont get it.. 5'_" something girls just dont do it for me.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually think I fit into this "mold." I do have quite the affection for shorter girls (I guess you could call that petite) who have big tits. I don't mean Jerry Springer size, just nice big globes. Tall girls intimidate me a bit.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Carolina@May 24 2004, 09:28 PM
I actually think I fit into this "mold." I do have quite the affection for shorter girls (I guess you could call that petite) who have big tits. I don't mean Jerry Springer size, just nice big globes. Tall girls intimidate me a bit.
I'm 6'5" (was 6'4" and change up until the last few months), so it's pretty striking to see me with a 4'11" chick. Or one thats 6'2" for that matter. :ph34r:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think women who are a significant bit shorter than me (5'10") are cute, provided that they wear it well. I'm talking a natural beauty that doesn't require a whole bunch of makeup, usually longer hair, a leaner body with soft smooth skin. Humor, silliness, adventure -- yeah, other personality stuff. I find that type physically attractive.

But, you know, maybe I'm a little misguided, but I don't think particularly petite girls overall can handle well-endowed dudes. Perhaps it's a limitation of their ability to handle the equipment -- you know, like a woman with a more adept tongue or a larger mouth can better handle my dick size. I know that there are petite women who are exceptions to the rules, but that connection -- more voluptuous lady, increased ability to handle a hung guy -- makes intuitive sense.

under_score

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@May 24 2004, 07:46 PM
I find that I'm more attracted to bigger set girls (not huge fat girls, mind you), just girls that can fill out a pair of jeans. For some reason I see really skinny girls as being somewhat unhealthy looking. SOme skinny girls do get me turned on, but its the fuller ones that usually catch my eye.
testify!

im with you on that one :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Personally, I don't date any woman under 5'4", but that's just me. It's because I'm 6'5", and our looks clash. Also, some positions are impossible with a smaller woman.

LoveGirl: My sweetums loves cute over hot. He says I am the cutest (4'8", 95 lbs approx.). I'm not anorexic or anything I just eat healthy, lots of fruit. He says cute looks innocent and less likely to be a prostitute/slut (not his exact words).

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I [6'4"] don't think that I have ever dated anyone under 5 ft, but height would not be a problem for me. If I am going to spend time with a girl, she is going to be pleasant, funny, intelligent, and not self-centered. To get on my "is-she-available radar?" she is going to have a great smile and a toned body.

As a side note, two the smallest chicks that I have dated have taken all of me [9.5 or so] without a problem. It may not have been a wham-bam-thank-you-mam'n moment, but it was not 45 minutes to an hour of foreplay that I expect. I was amazed. And no, they had never been with a bigger guy before.

jay

dude: Now I know every girl is different, and that vaginas are pretty much the same way. However, it's been my experience that petite girls or skinny girls are "tighter", if you know what I mean. It's one thing I look for in a partner, so I think it's a personal preference thing also.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I feel a bit "argh" if they're broader and taller than me at the same time. Not that I would say no, of course, as long as I'm not a punch bag!

I tend to be a "woman's man", personality is ahigh factor for me, and size is flexible...literally. I hate waifs though, I mean, health is fairly important to me and if you have trouble surviving because you brought it on yourself (through anorexia, or gross overwight) then I'm not sympathetic, but I love being a "rock" as Jesus would put it.

What does this have to do with petite girls?

Well, rocks are meant to be sat on of course! :lol:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just own proclivities aside, I've found that some petite girls were not to my likings, soley predicated on the one fact that sex was not a main fact with them, but I digress. Women/ girls who are in the 5' range are probably more my preference since women who are like 4'11 could not even begin to engulf me without tremendous physical strain. The chicks who are in the 5' range I will attest have better capabilities, as well physical attributes, I.E., nice big meaty tits, definitely not Jerry Springer ones, but big enough to palm hold in your hands. And it's also a great contributing factor if they're slender, not an anorexic slender, like I recently seen a picture of one of the olsen twins and she looked too skinny, the other on the other hand, was a healthy slender.

I personally have found that the petite girls who have a turnip figure are probably the worst ones, since they can bitch you out like no one else. It's always a relief remembering that I used condoms with those chicks.

I once dated a gymnast and let me tell you; for her size, (About 5'2 maybe 5'5) and with her occupation, I honestly didn't think she had it in her to get me in her pussy, but she did, and that's one of the many reasons I stuck with her, being so limber and taut, but also because she was a great girl.

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just my $0.02:

I tend to fit the stereotype on this one, which is usually not the case. I do like petite girls for some reason. That is not to say that I don't like a girl that is a little taller sometimes, along with the other attributes of being taller (longer legs, etc.).

I guess it is also partly by coincidence and chance that the girls that I've dated have been petite. The only girls that I won't date are those that are bigger or taller than me (235 lbs., 6'4"). They scare me a little bit!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being about 6'2" 250 lbs, I feel a bit awkward with really petite women. If she's smaller than 5'3", I feel like I'm kind of towering over her or something. I have dated women who were that short and it didn't cause any issues.

I really like women that are closer to my height, like over 5'7". But those just aren't that common.

thingsteal: Petit chicks are awesome. I've dated them at 5', 5' 1", 5' 2" with thin/athletic builds and I've had no problem getting all of it into them, although I prepped them with lots of oral sex first.

A couple of them were, at first, scared that this thing wouldn't be able to fit inside them (what have they been fucking in the past?). But once they got it going they loved it.

One gal who was 5 feet tall once wanted me to put it in her ass because she was all worked up and horned out during sex. It was so great. I was gentle and took it slowly. Got about half of it in there before she said enough. I put a couple of fingers in her pussy and felt it through the wall. She went bonkers and came so hard. I was so surprised at everything because I hadn't done a chick in the ass before that I couldn't drop a load inside there. Luckily she was all clean.

It was just amazing to see those tiny little chicks take this thing all the way down to my balls in their vagina.

LoveGirl: OMG, Anal sex is so gross. Girls don't even have prostates so how can they enjoy it anyways? I think your story is made up personally, unless the speculation about her doing it because she was horny was wrong. Anal sex is just so screwed up though, no matter how it's done. My sweetums says I'm tighter than any [adult human] anus ever could be, so it doesn't matter. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but he said the only reason he likes the *thought* of anal sex is because he likes the idea of giving *a girl* a spine extension. When I heard that I was kinda like what the bejebus? Anyways I think healthy clean vaginal sex is the best way to go, although I admit some woman's vaginas are less clean than other women's anus'. Small girls I think have small vaginas, which I also kinda think means they can't take as much of a penis. That brings up the idea of vagina extention through the cervix, which I believe at this point to be near impossible if not excrutiating for one of both parties involved. I don't think I've rambled quite enough so I'm gonna keep going. I think a healthier vagina maintains it's elasticity better. I drink lot's of water which I can tell keeps my skin smooth and soft, and I believe it would help keep a vagina from losing moisture which in turn would lose some elasticity. I think I'll shut up now and wait for the messages about how I'm a retard to flow in. -_- by the way my sweetums is like the coolest person in the world :wub:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
You're a retard!

Not really, DON'T KILL ME!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A girl I talked to on the subject was also wondering what women get out of anal. Perhaps it's better if someone who's been through it comments?

Oh well, she convinced me that blowjobs are the best things in the world. ^_^