Petite Guys That take HUGE cocks..

sisosyk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok guys, this is my most favorite thing to watch. I was wondering if anyone knew of some links to videos or maybe a site just for this. it is harder to find then you might think.

BTW My bf is 5'2 and 115lbs. But he has a hot muscular little body and a really bubbly ass. its quite perfect actually. There is nothing more sexually arousing to me than to see him take a 8-9 in cock in his butt. SOO if there is anyone here that might want to take a go at it and is in the DC metro area, or the Oklahoma City metro area, hit us up..

idontmind

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Heh well im looking for kinda the same thing, hard to find a slutty boy taking it hard in a nice way :)

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok guys, this is my most favorite thing to watch. I was wondering if anyone knew of some links to videos or maybe a site just for this. it is harder to find then you might think.

BTW My bf is 5'2 and 115lbs. But he has a hot muscular little body and a really bubbly ass. its quite perfect actually. There is nothing more sexually arousing to me than to see him take a 8-9 in cock in his butt. SOO if there is anyone here that might want to take a go at it and is in the DC metro area, or the Oklahoma City metro area, hit us up..

:eek: Wow.

5' 2" ! Your bf is right up my street..... or, I wish you were.
Just the thought of it turns me on. I'm 6'1" and that's quite a big difference. (Let me know if you ever come to London)

A

AM_092

I'm around 5'7 so I suppose I'm not that petite... But I do like big, tall men ;)

bruce-san

Experimental Member
Media
I've always wondered if big cocks feel significantly bigger to really petite guys. If so, how lucky for them haha. Means they're more likely to find a nice big cock (for them). Couple I sometimes fool around with are 6'8 (rugby build with a proper pringles can) and 5'3 (gymnasts build and yummy bubble butt) and there is seriously nothing hotter than watching the little one take that monster cock balls deep. :p

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
Wish I had some videos of past flings! Most of my young adult life I weighed around 125 and had a 28 inch waist and could take dick (huge dick) (monster dick)any way you wanted to shove it up my man hole!