Petite women have deeper vaginas

Goon: I had a tall, petite girlfriend who was deep and wide. Ok, she was LOOSE!!! In fact, she was the only woman I ever encountered with a vagina like that. My next girlfriend was short and petite and her vagina was very small in all ways. I could never get all of me inside her. We tried every position. Fucking her was refreshing after the Cave Of Wonders. I've found small women to have smaller vaginas.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, this is not a rule. I haven't found a real correlation between body size and and of the characteristics of a vagina. It is kind of like penis size - randomly distributed across the population. In fact, it is kind of a great equalizer. You never who is gifted with a vagina that you find to be outstanding in terms of fit and function.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 23 2005, 08:49 AM
A few of my friends keep telling me this. However, I remain skeptical. Is there any truth to this?
[post=293330]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think you can make a general statement like that. True, there are some petite women like me who do have very large vaginas. However, I would also venture that some plus sized women also have very large vaginas.

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
I have to agree. I have been with a few petite women that could only take maybe 7" at most while another could take the whole 8.5" and love the way it felt on her cervix and the bottom. On the other hand I have been with some tall and taller women that were the same, one could take it all, while a few just could take 7" or 8". It is really like the way penis's are distributed accross the male population, hopefully you find someone that is built for you, for that perfect fit, its also a bonus if you happen to fall in love with each other.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Cart2579@Mar 23 2005, 03:59 PM
hopefully you find someone that is built for you, for that perfect fit, its also a bonus if you happen to fall in love with each other.
[post=293365]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope I don't offend you with this, but I think you might have this backward. Everyone should be so lucky to fall in love. It is a bonus is you are also completely sexually compatible. True love far exceeds the pleasures of sex. Id' rather find a soul mate and jack off till the end of time because she couldn't accomodate me than to find a woman with a "perfect" vagina who I could simply tolerate. YMMV

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
Dude, no offense taken. All I ment was that love definately comes first, but for some of us sex also plays an important part in a relationship. I know it might sound shallow, but for me to completely love somebody I have to compatible with them not only inside but out side the bedroom. Finding a soul-mate and jacking off might sound great and work for you, but not me. I would rather find a soulmate that is compatible in all areas of my life.

Originally posted by rope9839+Mar 23 2005, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rope9839 &#064; Mar 23 2005, 11:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cart2579@Mar 23 2005, 03:59 PM
hopefully you find someone that is built for you, for that perfect fit, its also a bonus if you happen to fall in love with each other.
[post=293365]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope I don&#39;t offend you with this, but I think you might have this backward. Everyone should be so lucky to fall in love. It is a bonus is you are also completely sexually compatible. True love far exceeds the pleasures of sex. Id&#39; rather find a soul mate and jack off till the end of time because she couldn&#39;t accomodate me than to find a woman with a "perfect" vagina who I could simply tolerate. YMMV
[post=293367]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Herti

Just Browsing
Media
I don&#39;t think so.
There are tall men with small, and tall men with small dicks.
There are small men with small, and small men with big dicks.
And so there are small and tall girls with small and big vaginas. :)

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I should have added "generally speaking" or "on average" LOL

I think if anything, the opposite is true. Men who make these kinds of claims may have a fetish for petite women, I don&#39;t know. (And I also find it hard to believe there is no correlation between height and penis length).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, no offense taken. All I ment was that love definately comes first, but for some of us sex also plays an important part in a relationship. I know it might sound shallow, but for me to completely love somebody I have to compatible with them not only inside but out side the bedroom. Finding a soul-mate and jacking off might sound great and work for you, but not me. I would rather find a soulmate that is compatible in all areas of my life.
[post=293367]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=293371]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I&#39;m right there with you. Of course everyone in different, but for myself, I couldn&#39;t fall completely in love with someone with whom I wasn&#39;t sexually compatible, I&#39;ve tried. There is a difference (for me) between platonic love and love than includes sex as a component, which allows for a deeper sharing and understanding of each other. Masturbating to orgasm is not an acceptable way for me to live with a mate. Just my .02.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can also change your board preferences so that more older posts show and that more posts show in each thread. You do not need to be a premium member to do this.

And I agree with Jana. Sexual compatability is a key portion of any intimate relationship I have had. When it wasn&#39; there, it just didn&#39;t work.

Goon: [/quote]

I&#39;m right there with you. Of course everyone in different, but for myself, I couldn&#39;t fall completely in love with someone with whom I wasn&#39;t sexually compatible, I&#39;ve tried. There is a difference (for me) between platonic love and love than includes sex as a component, which allows for a deeper sharing and understanding of each other. Masturbating to orgasm is not an acceptable way for me to live with a mate. Just my .02.
[post=293402]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Amen sister. I tried this one too. Great guy, cute, smelled good...not sexually compatible. It didn&#39;t work. Now that I have someone who is completely compatible with me, I could never, ever think of living with anything else. For the record, I fell in love with the guy BEFORE I found out how he was in bed.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by LexMan@Mar 24 2005, 02:09 AM
.....Sexual compatability is a key portion of any intimate relationship I have had. When it wasn&#39; there, it just didn&#39;t work.
[post=293618]Quoted post[/post]​

Sexual compatability eliminates so many things.... neither partner needs to equivocate, worry about hurting feelings, settle with more or less, etc... in regard to one the two basic reasons that a man wants to be specifically with a woman instead of a man, ie... sex & procreation. This allows true openness and trust, which are essential to a loving relationship.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 23 2005, 10:45 PM
Dude, I did and didn&#39;t find anything. I&#39;ve been trying to use the search function, but it doesn&#39;t seem to be working.
[post=293586]Quoted post[/post]​

Even without the search function, it should be pretty easy. The subject of body size vs. vaginal size has been discussed over and over again. Then again, as a doctor, I guess you&#39;d know more about it than us, right?

learningirl: Hi all --

Real quick: Altairion&#39;s right, as a newbie, (completely broke at the moment, not kidding, so can&#39;t even afford to be "premium",) we&#39;re not allowed to search for posts of things that have been discussed ad nauseum. So I probly am guilty of repeating stuff too; apologies.

Also, I HAD to respond to this question to say that every single fiber of my being thinks that the statement about body size vs. vagina size is COMPLETELY false. I know others have said this but I had to say... um.. yeah; there&#39;s nothing true to it. Myth; just like the penis size myths.