Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

That being said, at 5'4" you are well within the range of "average" height. Petite in height, is generally 5'2" and under...and tall is 5'9" and above. So your experiences are unique to you, but also not the petite and tall experiences I have had and others have as well. And of course, ladies of average height, such as yourself, can also accommodate a lot of well endowed. But the point was that in mine and the other posters experiences, the observational adage "Big Woman (meaning tall) Big Hole, Small Woman (meaning short) ALL HOLE" does seem to be the more prevalent experience for some of us.

I'm also Asian, which with all the stereotyping, I and my boyfriend have had multiple questions about "omg how does it work" with him being a black man. And average height for a woman, last I saw, in the USA was 5'5", so I'm still shorter than average. Now that we're done debating semantics................ :rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And while you are certainly a great lady, your "average" height of 5'5", and your depth, more or less adds credence to the point for those taller and shorter ladies who for some reason can take more. Genetics of natural selection for many millennium is likely the cause.

I have tiny hands, tiny feet, a urethra that needed to be dilated, a vagina that tears easily, I'm way too small for anal, my mouth is too small for a dentist's hand and a pelvis too small to fit a baby. I am built petite with average height. Regardless what you say, I am probably as small if not smaller in areas than someone only 4'11.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ill guarantee you can take more than that

I live with my vagina and I know exactly what I can take. My gynecologist has said more than once she doesn't know how I even have sex and small as my vagina is. You think I haven't had sex enough or.masturbated enough to figure this out? I am not here because I prefer big cock. I am here because my husband is large.

I was short depth before I had a total hysterectomy where my cervix and an inch of my vagina was removed.

Last edited:

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
b94.jpg

My dipshit senses are tingling. I feel it coming.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why.....why.....why.....why???? Must you people attack and ridicule each other so much??? WHY? Yes, it is sad and annoying that some people create false profiles and post fictional events. We cannot eliminate these on a public site. Yes, some things written are truly silly. Yes, we can poke fun or be a little sarcastic. What is much MORE pathetic is when normal and intelligent people nitpick and parse each others statements to DEATH. STOP! GROW UP, CHILDREN! Please keep your responses cordial and professional. Shall we criticize every infinitesimal grammatical error? What about misused words? Misspelled words? Do we make character judgments on minor miscommunication? Sure, we can disagree and debate, but for GOD'S sake, please stop the childish bickering! We are discussing a fascinating topic to many of us- small women taking big dicks. I personally LOVE sex with a small girl who can take my hard ramming, and loves it. Let's stick to sharing experiences and opinions, and stop the personal attacks. Y'all done been REBUKED. Play nice.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boyfriend has a slightly different opinion. He also thinks he can get more of his penis inside me now, but he doesn't think I get less deep after two weeks apart, just a lot tighter.

One position you may wish to try is missionary, with your legs relaxed and together, and his legs outside yours. He may be able to go a little deeper without discomfort for you. He will like it too! :) Also, with doggy style, try him going part way in, then you go forward onto your belly with him lying on top. You may be able to accept a little more length this way. Good luck!

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
I'm also Asian, which with all the stereotyping, I and my boyfriend have had multiple questions about "omg how does it work" with him being a black man. And average height for a woman, last I saw, in the USA was 5'5", so I'm still shorter than average. Now that we're done debating semantics................ :rolleyes:

I'm Asian too, and those questions are really annoying.

I've never thought that petiteness would really have anything to do with how much penis one can take anyway. I guess why some people might see it that way, but either way asking someone that is quite much.

Reactions: Guy-jin and LaFemme

bighrnyck

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5ft. UK size 8 dress...
But I have a tight but deep pussy.. I love the feeling of initial penetration from 8" dick or more...I feel it in my pussy for a couple of days after... Like I'm being ghost fucked lol.. Difficult to explain.. But I love love love huge dick deep in my Pussy... I'm so addickted to the pleasurable pain feeling I get xx
i have been with women that are much smaller height than me (i'm 6' 4")...and they all could stretch enough to get me in...lovely tight feeling for me, and they loved a big dick...

Reactions: Nymph

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a petite body on a medium height frame. I am 5'5'' and I am narrow and shallow vaginally. 5-6 inches deep is all I can comfortably accommodate.

I am the same height and weigh 125-130. I've got a 36 inch waist and bust with a C cup. Some bras i fit are a D cup but I'm somewhere in between in reality, the size depends on the bra maker and the time of my cycle. If i'm not sufficently horney it can be hard to get in more than 5 inches of cock in me. My husband who is over seven inches says I'm narrow and shallow. But in our experience, we've found that after the first 30+ min of sex I can take it a little deeper, about an inch deeper. I even feel somewhat wider but that might be in my mind lol. I seem to open up like a flower reaching for the warmth of golden sunlight. The vag is amazingly stretchy. I get much more accommodating vaginally if I have had the big orgasim (vaganlly) since my partner going in deep makes me get of harder but it must be very very wet to get there for me. At first, it seems like i'm super small but with some patience I get deeper. I know because I've been with other men who were much bigger in girth and length than my husband and I've been able to take it. One lover i'll never forget he was so big i was actually afraid to have sex with him but I was also so intrigued that I simply couldn't resist. He was very fat and long and even though he couldn't his whole cock inside me it was amazing for us both. Big men, some love little petite women I learned. He was begging me for sex from the day I met him. I saw his size and said no no no. But at last he convinced me. I've always preferred girth over length or both if i can get it because it feels like I get filled up and I like the bottoming out feeling. I'm sure it's bad for my cervix or something but who cares? My size hasn't gotten in the way of my love for big long cock. I also notice that if my husband gets me off orally my vagina is going to be tighter when I am penetrated but soaking wet so it feels amazing for me. He says it can be hard to get inside but he doesn't mind because it stretches out by the time he is ready to cum.

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live with my vagina and I know exactly what I can take. My gynecologist has said more than once she doesn't know how I even have sex and small as my vagina is. You think I haven't had sex enough or.masturbated enough to figure this out? I am not here because I prefer big cock. I am here because my husband is large.

I was short depth before I had a total hysterectomy where my cervix and an inch of my vagina was removed.

I had no idea a hysterectomy can take inches from ones vaginal shaft.

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One position you may wish to try is missionary, with your legs relaxed and together, and his legs outside yours. He may be able to go a little deeper without discomfort for you. He will like it too! :) Also, with doggy style, try him going part way in, then you go forward onto your belly with him lying on top. You may be able to accept a little more length this way. Good luck!
agreed doggy style lets me take more and do so comofortably

Nymph

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been with women that are much smaller height than me (i'm 6' 4")...and they all could stretch enough to get me in...lovely tight feeling for me, and they loved a big dick...
i absolutely love tall men.. any over 6ft... tallest ive fucked is 6ft5.. not all with big dicks but defo over 7"... Love it x

Reactions: sasquatch

i absolutely love tall men.. any over 6ft... tallest ive fucked is 6ft5.. not all with big dicks but defo over 7"... Love it x

I'm 6'8". I do have an unfulfilled fantasy about getting my dick sucked by a really petite woman who can do it standing rather than having to go down on her knees.

BJR2010

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And I love feeling how tight it is as I gently ease my way in, inch by inch with regular stops....

Reactions: Nymph