Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 6'8". I do have an unfulfilled fantasy about getting my dick sucked by a really petite woman who can do it standing rather than having to go down on her knees.
Sounds pretty sexy. Can i watch?

Reactions: karcher

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm also Asian, which with all the stereotyping, I and my boyfriend have had multiple questions about "omg how does it work" with him being a black man. And average height for a woman, last I saw, in the USA was 5'5", so I'm still shorter than average. Now that we're done debating semantics................ :rolleyes:
Ive gotten both that (worst being our doctor saying our problems with vaginismus were because she's Asian and isn't "made for" sex with a man with a big penis) and the exact opposite ("you must have a small dick so you have to date Asian women b/c white women don't want you"--ridiculously hateful nonsense). People are awful and racist.

Weirdly, both of those were Asian people saying it to me, but I've heard similar crazy shit from white people.

I've said it before, but the woman with whom I had the best sexual compatibility with was a 4'11" half-Chinese, half-Japanese woman. And I've been with more Asian women than I'd likely admit (to be fair, I used to live in Asia) and, brace yourselves, a lot of them enjoyed having sex with me and my LP. This nonsense about Asians and petite women not being able to handle it needs to go away.

Fistluvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex was 5'1" and I would fist her easily with her pussy lips a good 3 inches up my wrist. I once even got both hands fully in her. She came strong the minute my whole fist would work its way inside.

I think it depends on how deep the culdisac is in the back of the pussy.

I have another gf who is 5'3" and she can take any size cock and grinds away to squirting orgasms. She can take a woman's fist easily.

My current gf is 4'11" isn't as wide as my ex but takes 9" easily although I don't think she can take 7" circumference. 5-6" is probably ok. Maybe with time. I want to fist her so bad, but I only can get my four fingers in.

Suewes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My experiences too. There are exceptions, but the saying is true. The 4'10" to 5'4" ladies, while shorter than average in height, usually have wider big pussies that can stretch a lot and are deep to very deep. The taller ladies, 5'9" and above, may have deep pussies but a lot of them don't have the wide stretch that the shorter ladies do. Though some women well over 6', especially the ones with long waists (and long oval faces and long fingers), while they have trouble being stretched so wide, they can sometimes be deep too. But some of them are also shallow pussies so it's not a hard and fast "rule" with very tall women. But the women with long fingers, big hands, those ladies are thrilled to find a cock they can't put their hands around.
Wow I never knew that, I'm 5'3"

Ive always dated petite women and they all could accommodate me just fine

bighrnyck

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i absolutely love tall men.. any over 6ft... tallest ive fucked is 6ft5.. not all with big dicks but defo over 7"... Love it x

u r so right. Although I'm pretty big, all my best experiences were with smaller woman...I loved watching and feeling them climb on it, work it in.....before long they're spinning around on my dick, deep as it could go up in their pussy. It looks amazing to see a fat shaft disappear into hot tight & wet pussy lips...fuck yeah

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there is no direct correlation between a woman's body size and the size of her vagina, but surely there must be a point atwhich extremely petite women would have much smaller vaginas by virtue of their size, and hence body setup. Before anyone sights the ability of a woman to give birth, I'd like to point out that child labour is usually not a physically pleasureable experience for most, while sex should be.

Are there any women here who would consider themselves to be very petite, and have had, or are in relationships with very well endowed men (9 inches or more in length), and 7 inches or more in girth, and did his size pose a problem for you?

Secondly, would you date a man who was 9"+ in length, and over 7" in girth?

And how exactly is this a woman's issue? Why is this post even here? This should be in the forum Sex with Large Penis or for men. *sigh*

Reactions: huguest and LaFemme

jamrock1876

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl is 5'2 >100 pounds and her vagina is extremely tight (got a couple pics in my profile) im about 8.5x6 and its a real struggle to get it in initially but eventually upon arousal it goes in and its amazing souch so that we can we fuck for hours. Through my experience (which i won't claim to be fact just my opinion) slimmer girls seem to be able to take it better than the average/bigger woman.

Reactions: Love_em_big

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Being a diminutive 5' 1" and having a boyfriend with a really big cock isn't the problem. The sex is great, the fit heaven. The problem, if you want to call it that, has more to do with his height (6' 3") when it comes to such things as 69.

Apart from that, being called a "spinner" by a group of guys at a party my freshman year of college and thinking it was endearing cute moniker and then finding out exactly what it meant, feeling really stupid and embarrassed, has been my only other problem when it comes to my size concerning men, be they big, average or small.

What's a spinner?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate this thread. So demeaning. Full of sexual stereotypes.

Sometimes I think it's best a woman does not know what goes on in a man's mind. Makes me hesitate to ever ask another guy again, "what you thinking about?" :eek:

Azzuri13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate this thread. So demeaning. Full of sexual stereotypes.

Sometimes I think it's best a woman does not know what goes on in a man's mind. Makes me hesitate to ever ask another guy again, "what you thinking about?" :eek:
I agree.

Reactions: LaFemme

Mrs.Passionwolf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
5'2" and quite petite here... I've never had any issues with larger equipment. My husband is a little over 9" and 6" around and I can quite comfortably enjoy him. Granted... I love the feeling of fullness/being stretched so "comfortably" is probably a relative term... :p

Azzuri13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which part? Sexual stereotypes or never asking a man what's on his mind? :p
Both. Men just tend to over analyze and stereotype to the point that it starts to sound as if a woman is just an orifice for their penis size and semen. Sometimes nothing but a science study. Many times I don't think it's with the intent of being negative or degrading. It's just in their DNA. Hell my husband does it and he doesn't have any room to analyze or "pick and prod". Haha. Better to just let them vent and have their "ideas" to other men. Haha

Reactions: LaFemme

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman that is really small, so in a man's fantasy world he should able to easily spin her/rotate her around on his cock because she is so light/small.

that's what I was told. Either way it sounds fucking stupid
Don't help people who are too lazy to read a few posts forward of the one that inspires the question. Make them read.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy