Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

I had no problem at all with the one :( 10+ X 7+. We were with him and his wife

many times over several years.

But we did use a little lube.

At the time I was only 90 or 91 pounds. I'm still 5' 1 1/2". Didn't grow any more just got

fatter and now I'm 99 pounds. :(

Would love to find one bigger just to see, but not holding my breath..
I'd love to fill you

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it
I don't know if you're still around. And I don't know what you consider very petite. However, I had an ex whose erection was 10" × 6". When we first got together, despite my previous experience with a partner whose offering was not a lot smaller, it wasn't a particularly comfortable fit. Now, I've NEVER been petite. We did, however, have a threesome with a former friend of mine who is very short. Watching her effortlessly disappear that cock into her mouth and pussy opened my mind to the idea that I could make them fit too. It was never as effortless for me as she had made it look. I'm almost 9" taller than she is.

wow..in my experience the two women that were able to handle me effortlessly (I'm talking entire length,long,and multiple sex sessions in the same day/night with no pain)we're petite also!my ex back from my late teens/ early twenties, and my wife.
it's amazing to see my entire dick just disappear inside of my wife.
my wife is 5ft1
and my ex was 4'11..

Reactions: AlteredEgo

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know, :) In 10 years I've become an expert on fake Photoshoped pictures.

But I have only received very very few fake ones, like maybe 153,537 at last count. lol

Have a great day and happy hunting.

Julie

Not that I'm wishing this on you, but you may have just quadrupled your potential for receiving photoshopped nonsense for the rest of this week. Godspeed.[/QUOTE]

Completely unscientific. But from what I've seen and experienced, the women with the biggest vaginas able to take the most have all been very short women. 4'10" to 5'3". The women 5'6" and over all, especially the very tall ones, were able to handle a lot less than the short ladies.
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all. The dozens of shorter women I've been with also had no problems with the length though most find my thickness a challenge at first but they all loved it. Lots of the taller women can't take anywhere near all of me.
lol where are you getting these numbers? out of your ass? my gf can take my 16 inch cock no problem. shes only 5'8"

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm tiny and I haven't come across one I couldn't handle every inch of ;)

I wouldn't use the word "comfortably" though. Curling up on the couch under a blanket with a cup of coffee is "comfortable". Its not a word I'd ever use to describe sex.

I'm pretty sure vagina size is just as random as penis size and has nothing to do with height/weight/race/fitness/etc. I think that a lot of guys who are quick to write it off as too tight to fit aren't taking nearly enough time to get their partner aroused properly.

D

deleted936015

From talking with partners, freinds, nailz has naild (bahaha) it in 1.
To add to that, i belive alot of guys skip the time to get their partner aroused because they LIKE the idea that it doesnt fit easily.

Spend the time before hand and you will be very very surprised what a women can accept if shes also willing to the idea

Reactions: fluffychocolate

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm petite but not super petite... I'm 5'2 but I do have curves and I don't have pesky little narrow shoulders like a lot of really petite women. I am quite tight apparently but have no trouble dealing with big cocks. I guess some of us are lucky that way.

again,If you excite a woman and get her soaked most if not all can accommodate us larger equipped guys...

Reactions: lapdog2001

I'm tiny and I haven't come across one I couldn't handle every inch of ;)

I wouldn't use the word "comfortably" though. Curling up on the couch under a blanket with a cup of coffee is "comfortable". Its not a word I'd ever use to describe sex.

I'm pretty sure vagina size is just as random as penis size and has nothing to do with height/weight/race/fitness/etc. I think that a lot of guys who are quick to write it off as too tight to fit aren't taking nearly enough time to get their partner aroused properly.

Yeah, you be petite.

Who invented that word anyway...Petite? :)

Its from the French word petit ;)

I like being small :p
I'm better for the environment: I consume way less resources than a big person!

So where did Petit come from smartypants :)...you said you consume big cock with no problem, there has to be some greenhouse effect or fallout on the environment from this surely?

Deep breathing, using up more O2, exhaling more monoxide? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fluffychocolate

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So where did Petit come from smartypants :)

From one of a number of popular formations from the post-classical Latin period, such as pittittus and pitinnus and pitulus, all meaning "small". These are evidently of expressive origin, perhaps in reminiscence of the "pitter-patter" of tiny feet.
[petycote, lit., small coat]

What do I win? :p

you said you consume big cock with no problem, there has to be some greenhouse effect or fallout on the environment from this surely?

The whole process is totally organic and sustainable :)

From one of a number of popular formations from the post-classical Latin period, such as pittittus and pitinnus and pitulus, all meaning "small". These are evidently of expressive origin, perhaps in reminiscence of the "pitter-patter" of tiny feet.

Who can argue with knowledge from generations.

Perhaps is why I plant so many trees, to bring back the balance :)

Do you win? Everyone is a winner..........
...even guys in striped flairs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nailz

bdobbs40

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You're bringing out the sapiosexual in me...

Reactions: nailz

Talking about sustainable, you know Windmill power? Wonder if they have mills that operate on suck, not blow? :) :)

That maybe considered renewable?

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Completely unscientific. But from what I've seen and experienced, the women with the biggest vaginas able to take the most have all been very short women. 4'10" to 5'3". The women 5'6" and over all, especially the very tall ones, were able to handle a lot less than the short ladies.
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all. The dozens of shorter women I've been with also had no problems with the length though most find my thickness a challenge at first but they all loved it. Lots of the taller women can't take anywhere near all of me.

We need to see pics of you two in action. Woof.