Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a little gal, and with my girth 6.25" it was a problem getting in, and my length at 7.25" was more than adequate. she used to call me "donkey dick". once in and working it, she usually came pretty quick, and would have a few orgasms before I came. it got a little easier as time went by, but she had a little pussy. she said it was a good thing she was a girl and not a boy, because she thought she would have a little cock if she was a boy.

I dated a gal about 5' 10" and she had a big pussy. it was like falling in a hole, she said I was a good fuck, she had had bigger cocks, but liked mine a lot. she would wear out my cock overnite and into the next day. she would suck me til hard and fuck me, suck me hard and fuck me. she contunued this until she was a sore, and that took a lot of fucking. my balls were like marbles when she got done with me, and my balls are like huge eggs normally. she was engaged and every 2 weeks we would hook up and fuck til dry. we broke up because she wanted a commitment from me and she was engaged to be married!!! when I reminded her of this, we did not see each other for awhile, and then I ran into her one night when I was on a date. she was pissed off, and told my date my cock was hers. my date disagreed, a little cat fight broke out. my date aggressively fucked me that night, it was great. up to that point, I was about to drop her because she was sort of "dead in bed". we eventully broke up, and one night I ran into the 5'10" and we fucked that night and another weekend before we called it quits. she eventually married her fiancee and he became a minister.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im not extremely well-endowed but I have never been with a petite woman. Any volunteers?

Ok, I will go away now.

Broken:biggrin1:

I've been with one big woman who had a very small vagina. I could lick her and it would take me a couple minutes to enter her and I'm only average. I've been with one petite girl who had a very small vagina. I would say that a very petite think girl would usually be smaller than the average girl in the vagina department. It just makes sense. These girls taking 12' and 7" around need to use a measuring tape. A girl that small would be ripped open.

D

deleted136887

Completely unscientific. ss than the short ladies.
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all.

Yes, no problem at all. Obviously the big dicks in Austin is BIG!!!!
maybe the photo's are BEEG also?
Or maybe the BS in Austin is BEEG!!!

on a more personal note, I have been with a few asian women, petite. They all say " Oh so big!!" but I suspect they say that to all the boys.... so far they all managed fine with my cock, so I think most women is OK with most sizes.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Taking bigger cocks takes conditioning and shorter women DO get laid more often than finicky taller women. Shorter women accept shorter men and some shorter men may also be endowed. Taller men also desire shorter women and some even have a fetish for them. This is why their vaginas are deeper and I was able to penetrate them without complaints of my 7.25" incher being too big. I have received a complaint from a 5'9" girl I met in Brazil for being too long. She says that her ex boyfriends had smaller dicks and wondered if all Americans or Asian men were big. I am proud to have made a great impression in Brazil for American (and Asian) men! This girl's pussy was also shallow as I may have hit the cervix at only 6.5" deep (a half an inch of the cock stays outside the vagina during deep penetrations. I tried doing her anally and she could take it all in but she did have spasms and ended up making a mess on me but I blamed myself and just cleaned it off.
Meanwhile, I fucked a petite Chinese girl only 4'8" tall and she had no spasms and a deeper pussy. She took my 7.25" cock with no problem.

Reactions: mib348

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely unscientific. But from what I've seen and experienced, the women with the biggest vaginas able to take the most have all been very short women. 4'10" to 5'3". The women 5'6" and over all, especially the very tall ones, were able to handle a lot less than the short ladies.
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all. The dozens of shorter women I've been with also had no problems with the length though most find my thickness a challenge at first but they all loved it. Lots of the taller women can't take anywhere near all of me.

wow, this seems the cock's festival, 2 of you spotting a meter of cock...

I guess I should let everyone know this is my first time on here. But in response to your question, I'm 6' 5" tall and the lady I just separated from was 4' 9". I'm not enormous but I'm not small and we had no problems other than normal differences in height problems. Now I'm hooked on short petite women since I was with her. So if there are any available please contact me.:rolleyes:

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Completely unscientific. But from what I've seen and experienced, the women with the biggest vaginas able to take the most have all been very short women. 4'10" to 5'3". The women 5'6" and over all, especially the very tall ones, were able to handle a lot less than the short ladies.
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all. The dozens of shorter women I've been with also had no problems with the length though most find my thickness a challenge at first but they all loved it. Lots of the taller women can't take anywhere near all of me.

bull shit

Reactions: willie99

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a strong believer that there's no correlation between body size and vagina size.
HOWEVER, if I'm not mistaken, there are different types of vaginas similar in the way that there are differently shaped penii. All the appropriate parts are there, but it's put together differently.

Case and point, there are women (independent of height) that have smaller entrances to the vagina and/or a shorter length.

My GF is only 4'11. Measurements of 32-21-35. At first I couldn't get the head of my dick in her because of how small the entrance was, but length wise, I've been able to get more than 8 inches into her b4 there was any real discomfort.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl is 5'2" slim with dangerous curves. I've got an entire foot on her in height and am about double her size, and she has told me that my cock is about double the size of her last partner also. Accommodating my size has been an issue yes. Sometimes she has told me straight up that she wished I was smaller, but other times she's thanked the heavens for every inch thats being buried inside of her when she's getting off all over my cock. She has told me that to her, an average sized cock is ideal, but she does like to talk to her girlfriends about what I'm packing. So I've heard some mixed reviews in a way. Sex for us works out well because we have figured out how to do it; lots of foreplay, her oven needs to be very nicely pre-heated, and I have to take it slow and work my way in gradually before I can attempt to penetrate the majority of my length. She is very petite, her body and her pussy. I love how tight she is especially because of how easy I can make her cum just with using one finger (granted, I do have large hands which might help). The feeling of her tight grip is incomparable, I can feel everything when she orgasms when I'm in her; the pulsing, contracting, gushing. Its very nice, and she feels everything when I orgasm in her, the throbbing, pulsating, my heavy load streaming inside. She has been known to be a fiend for my equipment.
I really think that she would probably give up if she ever dated a man with a larger cock than mine. Sometimes I cannot even fit inside and it can be frustrating. So I'd say that I'm about maxing her out, but who knows?

Sounds very, very similar to my experience with 'the one that got away' a couple of years ago. Except my girl was not quite as small (5'3", great boobs, hips and ass. She weighed like 120-125 and was fit, yet was 'sturdy' as I used to say) Had the most mesmerizing smile/mouth/laugh I have ever seen.

She had a daughter about 3 years before I met her, but had limited sexual contact in the year and a half between when she got divorced and when I met her. After being with her, I no longer believe that 'all' women get loose after having a kid, because even a single finger was a snug fit inside her (and she didn't 'open up' deeper inside either)

I'm not 'huge' like some here, but it took several sessions early on for her to get used to me (I didn't even come a few times), but once I figured her out a bit, the sex was amazing for us both. I can't conceive of sex ever getting more pleasurable and rewarding than it was when we would orgasm together and feel every twitch the other person made. She was a wonderful person and lover, and I miss her dearly even to this day.

Last edited:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am petite, my husband is quite large, and I have trouble fitting him every time he returns from a business trip. He can't fit more than about 5 inches into me without hurting himself, though it doesn't hurt me. I guess that is "bottoming out" or whatever the slang is. Love the sex, and his size excites me visually, though practically speaking I would prefer him to be smaller.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have a big dick, but sure love the smaller women. I have always found that they can handle a nice sized dick.

I remember years ago seeing a photo of a petite white woman being "impaled" by a black man with a huge dick. The image was something else. She was flat on her back with her legs spread wide and he was mostly inserted. She looked like she was loving it. The width of his dick compared to the width of her pelvis was astounding. She was all pussy.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like women are built like A-10 thunderbolt II airplanes. They make the cannon (pussy in womens case) first, then build the rest of the plane around the cannon.
So, womens pussies max out first with a stock size to accommodate most men, then the rest of their body grows around the pussy, whether proportionately or disproportionately.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like women are built like A-10 thunderbolt II airplanes. They make the cannon (pussy in womens case) first, then build the rest of the plane around the cannon.
So, womens pussies max out first with a stock size to accommodate most men, then the rest of their body grows around the pussy, whether proportionately or disproportionately.
Welcome back cuteness! You've been missed.:tongue: