Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

mbpouf2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was referring more to girth. A woman can adjust to girth over time... but length is much different. If it hurts her when you hit a certain point... it's always going to hurt. Some of the women I've been with have gotten more tolerant of that type of pain... but that doesn't mean it goes away. It's really up to the guy to listen to his partner and know what feels good and what doesn't. It's natural for a guy to want to go as deep as possible... but that doesn't mean he should if it hurts your partner. Girth is a whole different issue... I can't really do anything about that except be a little more gentle until my girlfriend adjusts to it. Part of being a good lover with a big penis is putting aside the ego and listening to your partner.

Oh dear.

I am not going to post any measurements, but I've been with my wife for 17 years, married nearly 10, and we still have issues to overcome when it comes to sex. I have never been with anyone else, so this forum is helpful for gaining further insight.

A long as I focus on foreplay and we take it easy with some long and slow cunnilingus before working up to a few fingers, as well as use extra lube, we've more or less managed to stop her from getting tears near the back of her entrance. Sometimes if I last too long, she says vigorous thrusting at near full stretch leaves her sore, so we often finish up with oral/hand play.

However, I have to be careful with depth of penetration and sometimes she gets pain from me going too deep if I still get to stay inside her long enough to near orgasm myself. There's about that last ¼-⅜ths of an inch that we've gotten in a few times, but mostly that just causes her pain and she spends several days recovering from what I assume is a bruise deep inside. The thing is, shes likes vigorous firm penetration and sometimes comes away with injuries even when I just lay there and she takes charge on top. I don't know if being fitted with an IUD is somehow related to the discomfort of deep penetration. I had hoped that her depth would stretch in the same way as width over time to be fully accommodating, but from your post I guess that's not likely to happen.

Thanks for the information. If anyone has any other specific advice, I'd appreciate it. It's a long thread and I may have missed something.

Reactions: Elmer Gantry

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a weird coincidence, I had a girlfriend who was 10'4"

s-l1600.jpg

That made me laugh and smile...thank you. That is funny...because whilst I've enjoyed a lot of "petite women" who had very large(wide) and deep vaginas....and I firmly believe that from my own experiences...nothing more than what I have seen...the limerick "Big woman (meaning tall) BIG hole, small woman (meaning short/petite) ALL hole"...there are, in my experience some notable exceptions.
The Biggest...no contest...widest and deepest vagina/womb I've ever seen and enjoyed belongs to a woman who is just over six foot ten. I still know her and her current husband. Though I met her eons ago (70s) when she and her first husband were living in Germany (he was in the military). She, at that time, was in her late 20s and already had four or five (I can't remember exactly) children. Tall, big boned, wide hipped, gigantic massive breasted REDHEAD. She has always towered over me when standing up and she is also one of those women, even at her current age, who still wears very tall heels. Her first husband was just over a foot long and coke can (8" thick)...thought they both told me that they had had 3sums with an even longer (but not thicker than her first husband) black guy when they (he) was stationed at the old Fort MacArthur area in Los Angeles. She and her first husband, as I recall he was "only" six foot six...she towered over him...grew up together in a small town, married, he joined the Army...and she and he discovered sex outside of marriage whilst stationed at various posts.
Her current husband is also very tall, about 6'8" or so, but she towers over him too...but she says he has the second longest cock she has ever had and she has had only a half dozen or so thicker than him. Her current husband, whilst I don't know his age...I am guessing he is about 15-20 years younger than she is, still fucks her, so they both say, at least 4-5 times a day...and she can take every inch of him deep inside her with the first long push...easily take all of him.
So is it because she is very tall and long waist/torso that she can take so much?
Or is it because she has now had, I am thinking about 8 or so children?
Or is it because she is a redhead with really astonishing boobs...lol?
Or all of the above?
No idea...but she is an amazing woman and every time I see her/them, which is not often as they live a long way away...but from time to time I do see them... I am thrilled that she can take so much...glad I am not married to her, for several reasons...but for deep sex...I've not found any woman, once she adjusts to the wider stretch, who could take so much.
Almost forgot...she is a nymphomaniac....and can orgasm over and over and over with just foreplay and strokes....multi orgasmic does not come close to describing how she orgasms and how often.
She orgasms so much that it is, at least for me and those who have seen her orgasm, impossible to tell if she is having one orgasm every stroke, or one orgasm every second, or one orgasm over another over another washing over her before the previous orgasm ended...or just the longest continues convulsive orgasm from start of sex to finish that lasts hours....I've no idea...but it is pretty arousing to see her orgasm and those humongous boobs shake around on her big, but not fat at all, body.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That made me laugh and smile...thank you. That is funny...because whilst I've enjoyed a lot of "petite women" who had very large(wide) and deep vaginas....and I firmly believe that from my own experiences...nothing more than what I have seen...the limerick "Big woman (meaning tall) BIG hole, small woman (meaning short/petite) ALL hole"...there are, in my experience some notable exceptions.
The Biggest...no contest...widest and deepest vagina/womb I've ever seen and enjoyed belongs to a woman who is just over six foot ten. I still know her and her current husband. Though I met her eons ago (70s) when she and her first husband were living in Germany (he was in the military). She, at that time, was in her late 20s and already had four or five (I can't remember exactly) children. Tall, big boned, wide hipped, gigantic massive breasted REDHEAD. She has always towered over me when standing up and she is also one of those women, even at her current age, who still wears very tall heels. Her first husband was just over a foot long and coke can (8" thick)...thought they both told me that they had had 3sums with an even longer (but not thicker than her first husband) black guy when they (he) was stationed at the old Fort MacArthur area in Los Angeles. She and her first husband, as I recall he was "only" six foot six...she towered over him...grew up together in a small town, married, he joined the Army...and she and he discovered sex outside of marriage whilst stationed at various posts.
Her current husband is also very tall, about 6'8" or so, but she towers over him too...but she says he has the second longest cock she has ever had and she has had only a half dozen or so thicker than him. Her current husband, whilst I don't know his age...I am guessing he is about 15-20 years younger than she is, still fucks her, so they both say, at least 4-5 times a day...and she can take every inch of him deep inside her with the first long push...easily take all of him.
So is it because she is very tall and long waist/torso that she can take so much?
Or is it because she has now had, I am thinking about 8 or so children?
Or is it because she is a redhead with really astonishing boobs...lol?
Or all of the above?
No idea...but she is an amazing woman and every time I see her/them, which is not often as they live a long way away...but from time to time I do see them... I am thrilled that she can take so much...glad I am not married to her, for several reasons...but for deep sex...I've not found any woman, once she adjusts to the wider stretch, who could take so much.
Almost forgot...she is a nymphomaniac....and can orgasm over and over and over with just foreplay and strokes....multi orgasmic does not come close to describing how she orgasms and how often.
She orgasms so much that it is, at least for me and those who have seen her orgasm, impossible to tell if she is having one orgasm every stroke, or one orgasm every second, or one orgasm over another over another washing over her before the previous orgasm ended...or just the longest continues convulsive orgasm from start of sex to finish that lasts hours....I've no idea...but it is pretty arousing to see her orgasm and those humongous boobs shake around on her big, but not fat at all, body.

And to put this in perspective of when we met...whilst I don't know her exact age...when I met her and her first husband, they were considerably older than I....so I am guessing...guessing...she is about very late 60s or in her 70s now. Still looks good the last time I saw her (and her current husband) which was months ago. They don't live near me. She still fucks like a champion though....