Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

waytoohungforyou

Experimental Member
Media
I posted about this a long time ago and I'm convinced from my experiences that smaller women do not have smaller vagina's. I stick by the old saying: Big girl, big hole... Small girl, ALL hole!

Reactions: BigBen

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After thinking about it, it makes sense... I would assume it's because pussy size is dictated by the need to push a kid through it, and the size of a baby is pretty consistent, independent of the size of the woman.

new proverb; Pussies aren't built for the dicks going in them, but rather the babies coming out of them.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I do love smaller women. My ex was 5'2 and im not hung at all, but we had a lot of trouble. Her vag was tiny so it was always a struggle to start with, but after a few minutes, she could take me all. Still the funnest lay ive had, and still the hottest girl ive ever been with.

Something about small women just drive me wild.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any women here who would consider themselves to be very petite, and have had, or are in relationships with very well endowed men (9 inches or more in length), and 7 inches or more in girth, and did his size pose a problem for you?

Secondly, would you date a man who was 9"+ in length, and over 7" in girth?

OP,
1. Yes - have to since I'm 4'11.
2. Yes - in relationship with well endowed man
3. No - no problem with the size
4. Yes - would date any man that size - if he's also very smart, funny, kind, a great dancer... (only some odd 500 criterias back on the list)

My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all.

LMAO - thanks, mate. I needed a good laugh :biggrin1:

After thinking about it, it makes sense... I would assume it's because pussy size is dictated by the need to push a kid through it, and the size of a baby is pretty consistent, independent of the size of the woman.

Wauw - my kind of man...

1. He thinks before he writes
2. He actually makes sense - yes, babies are of pretty consistent size :wink:

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Completely unscientific. But from what I've seen and experienced, the women with the biggest vaginas able to take the most have all been very short women. 4'10" to 5'3". The women 5'6" and over all, especially the very tall ones, were able to handle a lot less than the short ladies.
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock no problem at all. The dozens of shorter women I've been with also had no problems with the length though most find my thickness a challenge at first but they all loved it. Lots of the taller women can't take anywhere near all of me.

Lol. Internet bullshit braggers crack me up.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wauw - my kind of man...

1. He thinks before he writes
2. He actually makes sense - yes, babies are of pretty consistent size :wink:
^Maybe we should chat? I look EXACTLY like your dream hunk in your gallery.

lolololol j/k

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Human height rarely varies by more than 10% from the median size. Genitals however vary commonly by 33% from the median.

I am sure you can do the maths that will show why this is a bit of a silly question.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
OK, so I look into vaginas all day long and there are generalities and exceptions like pretty much everything else in biology. Also we swing so we have seen plenty. The generalities fit the stereotypes and it is silly to say they don't. It is political correctness which is boring and trite. Asians have the small vaginas and more tightly curved cervix. Obese women have the biggest vaginas. if measuring from the Labia majora, sometimes the hymenal ring is 6 inches in because of all the adipose. We will often use a 10" speculum on obese women. This is not true for women who's fat is concentrated in their belly (apple shaped). Many asian, south pacific women require less than 1/2 of a 5 inch speculum. Vaginas vary alot. They are a potential space and can exand to accept a lot. The average girl feels plenty with one fingure and can accept 2-2 1/2 inch in diameter object. More of course when excited. Most of the complaints I have heard are from too long cocks hitting the cervix or ovaries.

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend who is 14 1/4" long, his wife can take all of him (he is 7" around) and she is only 5'1". She can also take my 10 1/2" length and 9 1/2" around thick cock .

The inches are on the opposite side of the ruler.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
• Certain positions maybe? (The ones that help shorten the vaginal canal probably contribute.)

• Also maybe not aroused enough perhaps (for the female).

• The particularly female in question's anatomy also could play a factor.

I know that in theory the vagina tents and the cervix moves up and out of the way when the woman is aroused. This doesn't take into account factors like those above, though. I'm sure there could be more. I'm just put off when people think the cervix is the back of the vagina (like the guy who posted "Most of the complaints I have heard are from too long cocks hitting the cervix or ovaries" or others like him). Like the hallmark of a big penis is that it will always hit the cervix.

Last edited: