Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'2' and have always seemed to have trouble taking cocks longer than 6 inches.
Girth wise I don't have problems at all- once I am aroused and wet enough I could take any girth.
I've found that, when I haven't had sex in a while, I tend to tighten up a little, but after a good foreplay (maybe with some toys involved) I am good to go again :wink:

Last edited:

Jedi Gigolo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'10" and my japanese gf is 5'2". She complains that her back hurts when I'm done. It doesn't matter what position we do it in or how soft and slow we go.

We figured that I'm poking something up in there and she's feeling transferred pain.

Measured myself when I was younger at 9 1/2 inches long and never really worried about size because the ladies I was with always commented on its size.

I've been with smaller woman though and pounded the hell out of them and no one ever complained about pain before. Then again, they were mostly one night stands.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just put off when people think the cervix is the back of the vagina (like the guy who posted "Most of the complaints I have heard are from too long cocks hitting the cervix or ovaries" or others like him). Like the hallmark of a big penis is that it will always hit the cervix.

:biggrin1: You nailed it...

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
Interesting how the meaning one gets from a post may actually say more about one's "baggage" than the intended meaning of the poster. If you read back to my original post you can not find any mention of the cervix being in the back of the vagina or that everybody says that big penises hurt them because they hit cervix in the back of the vagina. I passed along the most frequent complaints about painful sex. I find it amusing that the novice directs the expert to Wikepedia as the source of all knowledge. The cartoon drawings don't quite live up to seeing and feeling thousands of vaginas from every conceivable way including surgery, radiography and ultrasonography. Anyone who says they can't see how ovaries could be hit during intercourse is definitely ignorant. All of us are about most things, just nicer to be a little bit more humble. Here's another little bit of information. The cervix is toward the back of the vagina. The top 2/3 of the vagina develop from the pronephrose which is what the uterus (cervix being part of the uterus) and tubes develop from. Sometimes the uterus curves down behind the vagina and this is likely as well to be part of the discomfort of deep penetration. The cervix is not inserted into the vagina somewhere between the orifice and the back of the vagina,.. like halfway? It is back at the far end. When an object pushes past the cervix it is stretching the distensible vagina past the cervix not reaching back to the true posterior which is somehow way farther back than the cervix. Not that this thread has anything to do with any of this blather. Just that your tone was pretentious and pissed the hell out of me.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you read back to my original post you can not find any mention of the cervix being in the back of the vagina.

The cervix is toward the back of the vagina.

So which is it, exactly?

And I'm still not sure how a sex partner could hit one's ovaries. They're inside your abdomen, not inside your vaginal canal.

Most of the complaints I have heard are from too long cocks hitting the cervix or ovaries.

If you read back to my original post you can not find any mention of the cervix being in the back of the vagina or that everybody says that big penises hurt them because they hit cervix in the back of the vagina.

This appears to be a contradiction.

Last edited:

D_wibbles

1st Like
Media
iv been with women of all sizes i think is just a matter of geting the ladie comfy and wet but as for the cervix bumping happens to me can be pain funn for both if ur gental it can feel good deep slow strokes dont try to break it .

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
The mark of intelligence is understanding subtle differences. Although not necessarily being at the back or far end of the vagina it is close to the far end as compared to closer to the orifice. The ovary is not in the abdomen. It is in the pelvis. it is intraperitoneal and essentially hangs off the uterus on the utero-ovarian ligament and can be almost anywhere in the pelvis depending on the length of the utero-ovarian ligament. It can be freely mobile or it can be adherent to anything else in the pelvis including bowel, uterus, pelvic sidewall or vagina. And it is at least as sensitive as a testicle and elicits pain when impacted. Thus we are back to the original question about smaller girls and how they handle larger cocks and one can see that the variables are endless.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would not choose to "date" a guy based soley on his size and would only date (date to me means seeing someone more than once) him if I liked him very much...however, I am small and do think intercourse could be a very big challenge for both of us. I would feel insecure and worry that he might not fit at all, hence the whole experience could be instantly ruined. Major Mood Killer. He would be unhappy with me and neither of us would have enjoyed it or each other. Terrible thought and one I have had before. :-(

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 5 feet tall and my husband is 8 to 9 inches, depending if we are playing with his prostate.

Our first time together was so bad, I thought I was a lesbian. I was so freak-en tight no one enjoyed it. But the 2nd time was tender and sweet.

I'd bleed, was sore and walked a little slower, but my pussy did adjust to accommodate him.

coryv1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my girl is only 5'6'' and bout 120 pounds with the tightest i've ever seen....she has no problem handling mine or my friend who is more like 9.5'' and thick as her wrist or my other friend who is at least 10''.....i like her a lot!

Reactions: BigBen

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would you date a man who was 9"+ in length, and over 7" in girth?

I'm petite, and I would date a guy who is well hung, but not THAT well hung. I'm okay with the 9" (but probably not the "+").

I would try the 7" but I already feel too tight for 5.5". It would take practice though, if he could turn me on that much then absolutely.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4herplsr, are you a gynecologist? The experiences you relate seem to infer a medical background.

toshiero

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is 5'2" and is VERY deep. I keep telling her she could take 8" easy lol. Hell she has had 2-3 OBGYN's say 'wow you are deep' LOL. On the other hand I have been with women from 5'6" - 5'10" that were really tight.

For some reason the shorter women I have known have deeper pussys. Go figure.

Reactions: BigBen

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife is 5'2" and is VERY deep. I keep telling her she could take 8" easy lol. Hell she has had 2-3 OBGYN's say 'wow you are deep' LOL. On the other hand I have been with women from 5'6" - 5'10" that were really tight.

For some reason the shorter women I have known have deeper pussys. Go figure.

My wife is 5'4" and 115lbs. She's petite. Had 3 kids. I'm 7x5 and there's no hitting bottom with her. Doggy style she doesn't like as much. She says her uterus is not laying the correct way and I've hit it before? I think she's crazy, but that just me. But there are times where I'm going to town on her doggy style and feel something and she jumps and doesn't like it. My dick is curved up like a banana. So maybe thats why? It points to the ceiling when I stand up and it touches my belly.:biggrin1: