petition to give dolfette goddess-like powers,

vote

• sign me up! let us live by her whim.

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • count me out, because i'm a poopyhead.

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohhhh..... so you are Democrats! I thought this was a non-partisan election.

Hmmm..... well regardless, I'm filing my official FOIA request for hot body rub candidates so please comply.:biggrin1:

We'll see what happens. The paperwork might get misplaced under my coffee, or my shredder. :shrug: These things happen.

"We appreciate your patience, and thank you for understanding.

Signed,

**Stamp of Dolfette's Signature**"

But what about the misandrous females?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
And blocking them from pms-ing :eek: on the innocent male :rolleyes: posters. :biggrin1:

HA.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
We'll see what happens. The paperwork might get misplaced under my coffee, or my shredder. :shrug: These things happen.

"We appreciate your patience, and thank you for understanding.

Signed,

**Stamp of Dolfette's Signature**"

HA.

I think that ignoring the issue at hand is going to come back to bite you in the ass. Undoubtedly, there is a whole contigent of hetero males interested in this FOIA.

With power comes great responsibility and baby this is it. You got the power and now its time to step up to your responsibilities or there may be a recall petition.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that ignoring the issue at hand is going to come back to bite you in the ass. Undoubtedly, there is a whole contigent of hetero males interested in this FOIA.

With power comes great responsibility and baby this is it. You got the power and now its time to step up to your responsibilities or there may be a recall petition.

b-b-b-but...i don't wanna! :(

this is exactly how i felt this morning before work! i hate you!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does that mean that us straight guys have to sleep our way to the top? :biggrin1:

So who do I have to eat around here to get ahead? (instead of blow) :wink:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
b-b-b-but...i don't wanna! :(

this is exactly how i felt this morning before work! i hate you!

If you would have woken up to morning wood going to work might not have been an issue today.

I'm waiting and have full confidence you will come through for us, but the lawyers are on the leer jet heading your way just in case.

Last edited: