Petition to readmit chicagosam

Should chicagosam be reinstated? (This poll is anonymous.)

• Yes, let him back in.

Votes: 75 59.1%
  • No, rules are rules. He violated the ToS and should be kept away forever.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So now people get warnings for calling people names?

Calling someone a name = threatening?

What dictionary am I missing in my home library?!?

Yes, calling people names can be threatening. That is why a member got a temp ban a week or so ago, and who is now back.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The TOS is a living document, apparently. And we have psNsync to act as counsel, judge, and executioner.

If you don't like the way things are over here, you don't have to stay. You're not a paying member, so you wouldn't be out any money.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, calling people names can be threatening. That is why a member got a temp ban a week or so ago, and who is now back.

It's really bad form for the moderator in the middle of the issue to issue warnings about the issue, especially since there may not have been any input from any other moderator (given the short turn around time).

He called you a "Nazi" and said "fuck you." I hardly see a threat.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really find it acceptable to call someone a cunt in a thread unless they've exhibited truly cuntish behaviour. The mods on this site are, by and large, ok.

I agree 100%. or is it onecuntread %.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nooooooooo let him stay where he is......I am sure he is more than happy over there in bitchland.....next you will have that old hippy MadamZora and that miserable git Big D back here .....at what point does it stop ?.....it's bad enough that Stronzo posts here....and openly brags about it.... I suspect that Zora and BigD are also doing the same.....

note:I could hardly contain my laughter when I read the following post from Stronzo over at the o-lpsg:

The old LPSG site was down all day yesterday.

I tweaked my pc to see if it was directed at me but I suspect there was a major housecleaning in the works.

Oh that HEATH BAR! He's a stickler he is!

My unused username was banned (ah me... ) and I heard from another who could not access the site.

Anyway... I'm back in now and I recognize NO ONE who's posting short of novice_bottom and Sklar.

It's always a good idea to clean house before the New Year.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One person may have gotten their feelings hurt and another may have gotten their panties in a bunch.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's only human Rob, every time the subject of banning is raised on this board people get fractious, I think we all realise that it's often raised not to get someone who's banned back or to find out why they've been banned but because of other issues.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
nooooooooo let him stay where he is......I am sure he is more than happy over there in bitchland.....where does it stop...next you will have that old hippy MadamZora and that miserable git Big D back here .....at what point does it stop.....it's back enough that Stronzo posts here....and openly brags about it.... I suspect that Zora and BigD are also doing the same.....

Zora still does post here once in a while, she's still a member. She's not been banned, she left on her own accord. She started posting back here a couple of weeks ago after being gone for months.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nooooooooo let him stay where he is......I am sure he is more than happy over there in bitchland.....where does it stop...next you will have that old hippy MadamZora and that miserable git Big D back here .....at what point does it stop.....it's back enough that Stronzo posts here....and openly brags about it.... I suspect that Zora and BigD are also doing the same.....

Well speak up, tell us who he is, or you may be banned.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
He's only human Rob, every time the subject of banning is raised on this board people get fractious, I think we all realise that it's often raised not to get someone who's banned back or to find out why they've been banned but because of other issues.

Sure, he's only human. He made a statement, apparently didn't think through its implications, and is embarassed about being called out for it.

But when I get pissed off at people, I can't give them a formal warning and put them a step closer to being banned. Frankly, this looks like an abuse of moderator privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.