Petition to Rename "Politics" to "Men's Issues"

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MZ rocked my world when she posted, and she'd have a few keen insights to impart were she to return (which I know to be highly unlikely, though she lurks occasionally).

The issue with Trinity, in a nutshell, is that s/he is a deeply disingenuous, and therefore unserious, person. I attempted to discuss things with him/her several times when s/he first joined until his/her circuitous and intentionally confounding "debate style" caused me to put him/her on ignore.

And unlike the others you mention (most of whom are personal friends, yourself included),
:08:

I do not believe that the person who posts under the name Trinity is a woman at all: sorry, I just don't. That's why I coined the nickname Trannity.
Very clever!
You've had more contact, so I will go with whatever you say, sexy. :)

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
The issue with Trinity, in a nutshell, is that s/he is a deeply disingenuous, and therefore unserious, person. I attempted to discuss things with him/her several times when s/he first joined until his/her circuitous and intentionally confounding "debate style" caused me to put him/her on ignore.

And unlike the others you mention (most of whom are personal friends, yourself included), I do not believe that the person who posts under the name Trinity is a woman at all: sorry, I just don't. That's why I coined the nickname Trannity.

You acted like a child...name calling. Regardless of what you choose to believe, I am a woman. Why in the world would that even be an issue other than pure sexism? There is no other reason you couldn't believe me when I say I'm a woman. :rolleyes:

Very clever!
You've had more contact, so I will go with whatever you say, sexy. :)
That was not clever at all. :rolleyes:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You acted like a child...name calling. Regardless of what you choose to believe, I am a woman. Why in the world would that even be an issue other than pure sexism? There is no other reason you couldn't believe me when I say I'm a woman. :rolleyes:

That was not clever at all. :rolleyes:
Oh, lighten up, Trinity.
If you say you're a woman then I will consider you a woman.
No biggie, it was B's opinion, no one is spoiling for a fight.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of the ladies I mentioned are still around, I think, with the exception of Snoozan....

Snoozan is still around. She's just horrendously busy. She'll pop in every now and again to check things out, but she doesn't have time much to reply. :frown1:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
What LadyShady said, with the exception that all of the He/She and Holy Its posts be moved under their own section called "Trinity and Things." That way the Holy It would be oh so much easier to ignore. It has nothing to do with her sex. She's be just as stupid if she were a man.

Please, midlifebear your prostate post debacle still bothering you? There is nothing stupid about me. :rolleyes:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Oh, lighten up, Trinity.
If you say you're a woman then I will consider you a woman.
No biggie, it was B's opinion, no one is spoiling for a fight.

How light do you want me to get?

I'm a woman who is expressing my opinions the same as he does on this board and because I do he claims I can't be a woman. I think my post was as light as it gets.

If he wasn't spoiling for a fight then there is no fight. He posted about me and continues to call me out of my name - I'm going to respond.

If it's no biggie to you then my response should also be no biggie.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How light do you want me to get?

I'm a woman who is expressing my opinions the same as he does on this board and because I do he claims I can't be a woman. I think my post was as light as it gets.

If he wasn't spoiling for a fight then there is no fight. He posted about me and continues to call me out of my name - I'm going to respond.
:rolleyes: I addressed the attacks on you in one of my posts on this thread.
I feel they are out of line and do not support and have never engaged in them, however, what B stated in this thread was not an attack, just an opinion. And it was 5 days ago.

If it's no biggie to you then my response should also be no biggie.
It isn't. Although, I do think you would like to engage in a debate/argument in this thread.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I addressed the attacks on you in one of my posts on this thread.
I feel they are out of line and do not support and have never engaged in them, however, what B stated in this thread was not an attack, just an opinion. And it was 5 days ago.

I saw what you posted in this thread. Bbucko has been leading numerous attacks in several threads. The statement that I addressed in this thread by Bbucko may have been his sexist opinion but it is also most certainly constitutes an attack. He is calling me out of my name as he freely admitted.

It really doesn't matter when he posted it. I saw it today. Again if you have no problem with bucko's opinion then you shouldn't really have an issue with mine.

It isn't. Although, I do think you would like to engage in a debate/argument in this thread.

Argument? No need. If my responding is no biggie there is no need for arguing. He expresses his opinion and I get to express mine. :wink:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Historians and archaeologists looking back at our civilization will marvel at the brilliance of the ruling elites in implementing the demands of the women's lib movement, and the subsequent effects (including, inter alia, the restriction of civil and economic liberties, and the imposition and acceptance of the ideology enabling globalism, and the implementation of a corporate fascist State)

the imposition of the corporate style onto the American polity, so that (1) simply asserting something, Obama style, invokes awe and acquiescence; (2) corporate style acquiescence to any directive from above; and, (3) imposition of a matriarchy (witness the results in academia) leads to greater passivity, and emasculated men who follow the corporate-Statist line ...