Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking for myself, the amount of male initiated bull posing as threads in here is embarrassing, so I sympathize totally but I also trust that the women recognize full well the pitfalls of giving horny young males anonymous access to real women.:biggrin1:

Personally I think it would be a good idea to have an 'Ask Women' forum where men can start threads and post and a 'Women's Issues' forum where they can post but not start threads. Then everyone could swim in whichever end of the pool they prefer. Speaking of which, as a man the obvious annoyance all this is causing makes me feel like I've walked into the women's changing room when I browse this forum and I'm sure other guys feel like that. That needs to change. Perhaps just ban the word 'inch' and see how that goes?:biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
change the name, out up a sticky, change the rules, require gender identification

nothing will change

you will still get "women" posting thread like "us girls think.." and shit like that. This forum has 20 idiots for every cool person. That is just the way it is. You can make all the changes you want, but nothing will really change.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that a name and/or rules change will have little effect if any aside from creating animosity and hard feelings.

Granted, I have only been a member for a few months so, have I not endured the frustration felt by some of the women here for as long as they have. Yet, I am ok with the "Women's Issue's" the way it is. My vote would be to leave it as it.

I like that men feel comfortable participating here even if the ratio of silly/juvenile/boring/wank material questions outnumber the truly interesting and thought-provoking ones.

Although this may fall on deaf ears, the one comment I would like to make for the men who post here is this: If you are not getting responses to your question, THERE IS A REASON!!!! Usually, most of us patiently ignore questions we find inappropriate until we get the, "If only the women here would give us some feedback, etc." Posted by the OP or a like-minded man. That's when the claws come out.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone gets off to that stuff, good on them. At least it's engaging us in conversation we want to talk about.
How precisely is anyone to know what we want to talk about without asking the question in the first place?

Come on now...Look at the threads in this section and tell me they are valuable. Are you contributing to most of them? If not, why?
Who determines what has value? I don't think this thread has much value but you who started it obviously do. The reason I don't participate in every thread is because I don't have enough time to answer every thread so I pick and choose what's important enough to spend time on or just leave brief comments on others. Just because I don't find a particular thread worth the time I have at any given moment doesn't mean I think it shouldn't have been posted. Those I'll report.

I haven't argued about gay vs hetero segregation because it's not my issue to take aim with. Gay and hetero men are still both male. Women have an entirely different set of issues to deal with (not to mention transgender women!)
So by this I take it your aim is segregation between men and women in this forum. I can't see a reason to have written this otherwise.

What does a special place mean other than a place where women's issues are discussed? Is it meant to be a joke? Because that's the message that is being sent when the content doesn't match the title. Rename this section "Wank Fodder" at the very least if that's the case.
What does a special place for women on a site about large cock mean other than women's issues relating to large cocks?

Seemed self explanatory to me at least.

If you wanted threads purely by women, for women, about women I'm sure "Our Bodies, Ourselves" has a discussion group of some form.

The Real Ladies social group is only open to verified women. There are lots of women who chose for whatever reason not to be verified, that might want to contribute to discussion.
Jesus that's weak. You want to exclude men from discussion but not "women"(men).

The suggestion to ban men was totally tongue-in-cheek. This isn't about segregation, it's about renaming the section to correctly reflect the topics.
That's not really how what you've said reads. For example you don't reject the Real Women's group idea based on the fact that you still want some participation from men but on the basis that not all women verify.

It was a joke, Gillette. Tounge-in-cheek.
Unless there's some sort of indication of a different tone I read posts as honest statements. Given your other posts on the subject on men posting I didn't think you were joking.

Is how it should read.
It should read as I posted it, thank you.

Sense as determined by any of us who care about what is being posted. Every woman that has posted in this thread has that sense.
And not every woman who has posted in this thread has agreed with you. You're making the same mistake that I recently made in assuming that all women were running on the same standard. I said something about how it wasn't like a woman would post a pic of her vag just because a guy started a thread asking her to. And yet that very thing happened.

We spend so much time telling men that every woman is different that we forget to apply that same wisdom ourselves. Sense is determined by any of us who care about what is being posted. And no one of us or even group of 20 can decide for all the others what is or isn't sense for them.

That's censorship.

If you don't care, then you don't have to get involved.
Precisely the advice you should be following yourself.

Segregation and censorship are issues I do care about and want to prevent, hence my participation in this thread.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is fine as it is.
This site revolves around the penis but its inclusiveness has allowed for a forum geared towards women which is aptly titled. The gay members do not have their own topic, the transgendered do not, the disabled do not which is good because it helps create the community when we all share space.
Yes some guys might be taking an extra interest in what is posted in the forum and their input not welcome but that is a pretty good reality don't you think?
Ignore the posters who you find offensive and if you wish to discourage responses from guys then title your thread 'women only' taking note that this won't stop all.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How precisely is anyone to know what we want to talk about without asking the question in the first place?

snipped*

Segregation and censorship are issues I do care about and want to prevent, hence my participation in this thread.

Ok, I get it you don't agree with me on this. I'm not going to argue about segregation and censorship because that's not the issue here. It's simply about renaming the section more accurately.

By the way, thanks for voting everyone. 100% support so far - who would have thought it! :cool23:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quoted by Patchos: By the way, thanks for voting everyone. 100% support so far - who would have thought it! :cool23:[/QUOTE]

????? Huh?

Several of us "voted" for leaving the "Women's Issues" as is.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quoted by Patchos: By the way, thanks for voting everyone. 100% support so far - who would have thought it! :cool23:

????? Huh?

Several of us "voted" for leaving the "Women's Issues" as is.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the poll. There is no option to vote "no" because this is a petition *in favour of* the section being renamed. (There's also a joke there in the poll if you can catch it)

If there's enough support to satisfy the mods/admin/Rob_E or if they think it's a good idea, then maybe the section will be renamed. If not, then it won't be. I'm prepared for either outcome.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The site is called "Large PENIS support group." But maybe there should be a group or section called "large clitoris support group." lol, But seriously, how can anyone be sure of the gender of the person posting a comment in the women's section. Today, many people with male genitalia identify themselves as women, and vise versa. Do you ban these folks opinion as well. There's just no reason to censor peoples opinion. If you don't like what a person says.......you can always just move on..

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kinda noticed that in her poll, you can ONLY vote "yes." Your poll seemed more neutral,

As it should be.

By the way, thanks for voting everyone. 100% support so far - who would have thought it! :cool23:

At the time of writing this post 22 people have responded to your thread yet only 14 have responded to your variable afirmatives. You might as well count that as 8 against.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't anyone free to start a thread on a topic they want to talk about? A thread asking women questions for "wank material" doesn't block others from being posted on any other subject. I don't see how the men can be blamed if female posters aren't initiating the kind of conversation they want to have. If you want the forum to be used to talk about the things you're interested in, you need to make it happen! Starting a new forum isn't going to magically create stimulating dialogue.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be wilfully disingenius Gillette, I'm sure you knew perfectly well that when I said no one was asking for men to be banned from the women's forums that I was referring to the content of this thread and that Patchos's thread which you referred to was a joke, as indeed this thread is in part hence the nature of her poll which only allows voting in her favour. Some people seem to have totally missed that - senses of humour seem to fly out the window when we're not being good girls don't they?

Again, disingeniously, you state that women's issues on a large cocks forum should revolve around large cocks - what a load of bollocks and I know you don't believe this yourself.

While we're at it don't tell other people not to tell you what you're thinking then go on to tell them what they're thinking, you seem to be totally blind to the double standards you're holding. You also state who are we to decide what's valid or not, then go on to accuse Patchos of being weak by mentioning the real women's group, mmm double standards again.

The women's threads are full of crap, often the same crap that's been posted time and time again, lots of us get sick of it, this isn't just a site for men, its a site for anyone so we have every right to ask for men to use a bit of common sense or for the thread name to hold a big hint that we don't want every other thread to be one regarding someone's cock.

And no, disingenious isn't my word of the day ;-)

The 'Cakes and Knitting' forum? :D

or

Patch's Hot Topix ;)