MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For starters, you can switch your profile from male to female with a click of the button.

If that's not enough, by limiting the forum to just females and female responses, you are limiting how the question is answered and the perspective. Personally, I appreciate all opinions and don't want to kick any out.

Btw, if the women get their own section, I want a:
Gay Men's Issues
Straight Men's Issues,
Bi-man's Issues,
trans Issues,
Girls who wish they were boys Issues
Boys who wish they were girls Issues
People who fuck Dead people Issues
People who fuck Animals Issues
Dog and Cat Issues

Thank you for your time.:biggrin1:

I got your Womang right here, baby.

and what a beautiful wang it is, Mr. Jeff Black. :wink:

no bi-womangs issues? ya damn well bi-womangs got issues.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you don't like the thread quality spend more of your time posting topics you find interesting and less time attacking men for what they contribute. when all the bickering is over and done, the Women's Issues section will be reflective of the participation by the women on LPSG.

threads started by Patchos in Women's Issues - 1 thread
threads started by SpoiledPrincess in Women's Issues - 8 threads
threads started by Dgirl in Women's Issues - 5 Threads
threads started by Kotchanski in Women's Issues - 7 Threads
threads started by NJQT466 in Women's Issues - 46 Threads (gold star to Ms. NJQT)
threads started by Not_Punny in Women's Issues - 11 Threads

*missed a couple of names*
threads started by Gillette in Women's Issues - 5 threads.
GretchenWeiner. Victoria. Its a me me. - 0 threads.
threads started by greatdickismydrug in Women's Issues - 2 threads.
threads started by tiff86 in Women's Issues - 8 threads.

total threads in Woman's Issues - little under 5000 threads.

i only used the names of women commenting on this thread. how can you be surprised to find your opinion not represented by the forum if you don't voice that opinion?

i don't really feel the need to bash the menfolk with a fertility goddess for trespassing in the temple. i kinda wish the boys would post cock questions in the Sex with a Large Penis section, i kinda wish boys would spend a little more time with the search option to see if maybe their questions have been asked before/repeatedly. i kinda wish the women would stop beating a dead horse and just ignore the fuckwits.

i shouldn't bitch, i kinda avoid girl world like the plague.

Well, Miz Lee, you looked up my post count, but it doesn't look like you actually read my post. Just saying....:rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, I don't think MickeyLee was holding anyone up for censure. She was just using the stats of the women participating in this thread, regardless of what position they held, to show the general frequency of women actually starting threads in this forum.

I applaud her post. She's a woman, taking note of the contributions of other women in the Women's Issues forum, in a Women's Issues thread about the Women's Issues forum. Satisfies the criteria of the 'men suck' party while opposing their proposal.

Genius post if you ask me.

I only hope she found some satisfaction in our galleries while she was at it. My apologies for not having any flesh pics, ML.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, Miz Lee, you looked up my post count, but it doesn't look like you actually read my post. Just saying....:rolleyes:

did so.

my point didn't have much to do with the topics women are posting, simply pointing out that women are not starting threads. the women's issue forum is pretty much a boy's ask girls about cock section, and will stay that way until the women on LPSG step up to own the forum.

the whole point of my comment - stop bitching about boy wasting space and time, start marking out boundaries and set a standard for the forum.

to anyone one i put in my post.... i am not ripping down, passing judgement on or talking shit about the content or quality of your threads... i am just saying if you want to be represented by the forum be present in the forum.

Not_Punny, Kotchanski, Gillette, SpoiledPrincess, NJQT, Dgirl and anyone else i named in my post... i just showed numbers. that's it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok am i the only one who noticed this was just a plug for Patchos to become moderator? Atleast thats how i read it, since it was one of the options in the poll.

There should be a propoganda board for this shit, people going door to door to ask people if they can put LPSG political signs in the yard, etc.

Personally, i dont care either way how this board is classified. Its the only board im most comfortable on, i hope it doesnt get zapped. Obviously some of the elementary questions annoy me. But mostly women spend their whole life trying to be different from men and then wonder why men don't get them.

90% of the questions asked here could be answered by doing the SEARCH option. Then it would be really boring and no one would post here. I think it would be boring for me if it were just women. We have a just women group that Think_Kink made and no one really said anything on it. I dont want to be entertained by women only or else i'd join a menopause board.

Men give me a reason to come here, i like them, im attracted to them, and i'll just keep redirecting them if i have to on topics that are asked every 12 minutes....or simply just ignore the thread.

Honestly, im a little annoyed at all the "inside baseball" talk everywhere i turn relating to moderator votes. I honestly cant tell who is for who and who likes who because it all sounds fucking tongue in cheek.

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ladies, I don't think MickeyLee was holding anyone up for censure. She was just using the stats of the women participating in this thread, regardless of what position they held, to show the general frequency of women actually starting threads in this forum.

I applaud her post. She's a woman, taking note of the contributions of other women in the Women's Issues forum, in a Women's Issues thread about the Women's Issues forum. Satisfies the criteria of the 'men suck' party while opposing their proposal.

Genius post if you ask me.

I only hope she found some satisfaction in our galleries while she was at it. My apologies for not having any flesh pics, ML.

my teeth hurt. i don't know why but i swear i just took one across the jaw.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Errrm MR, Patchos hasn't even filled in an application form, she doesn't actually want to be a moderator, it was a joke which some of us chose to wind her up on - some people seem to have totally missed the facetious aspect of the mentions of her 'future moderatorship.'

Mickey Lee, stating I've made eight threads in the Women's Issues section doesn't really give a true picture of my posting history, any number of threads I've made could have happily fitted there but I chose to post them in Etc Etc instead. For the most part I stopped posting in the forums quite a while ago because I didn't like the way the forums were going.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Errrm MR, Patchos hasn't even filled in an application form, she doesn't actually want to be a moderator, it was a joke which some of us chose to wind her up on - some people seem to have totally missed the facetious aspect of the mentions of her 'future moderatorship.'

Mickey Lee, stating I've made eight threads in the Women's Issues section doesn't really give a true picture of my posting history, any number of threads I've made could have happily fitted there but I chose to post them in Etc Etc instead. For the most part I stopped posting in the forums quite a while ago because I didn't like the way the forums were going.

See, i never would have known that she didnt want to be moderator. This is the inside talk i was referring to. It's just downright confusing to know what is going on about it all. Now i really don't know who's who and what's what.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my teeth hurt. i don't know why but i swear i just took one across the jaw.

I must give one hell of a kiss then.

My post was sincere. I enjoy reading you and I thought your post was an insightful illustration of "be what you want to attract".

My comment about the galleries was meant to be playfully flirtatious. You are the only female to ever give me a moment's regret for not having saucy pics posted. I have zero sexual interest in women but your strength of character wows me. Often.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did so.

my point didn't have much to do with the topics women are posting, simply pointing out that women are not starting threads. the women's issue forum is pretty much a boy's ask girls about cock section, and will stay that way until the women on LPSG step up to own the forum.

the whole point of my comment - stop bitching about boy wasting space and time, start marking out boundaries and set a standard for the forum.

to anyone one i put in my post.... i am not ripping down, passing judgement on or talking shit about the content or quality of your threads... i am just saying if you want to be represented by the forum be present in the forum.

Not_Punny, Kotchanski, Gillette, SpoiledPrincess, NJQT, Dgirl and anyone else i named in my post... i just showed numbers. that's it.

Yes, dear, but you are assuming things that you don't know about people, and that bothered me.

I don't come to LPSG to discuss sanitary napkins or to talk about "women's issues." But I do care about discrimination and censorship. Hence my reply.

I generally like you just fine, but I do take exception to being slapped on the wrist for not starting more threads in Women's Issues.

Since when am I "supposed to" ???

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd LOVE to see a section titled "Woman's Opinions" or "Ladies Point of View" so that we can get all those questions about if a dick is big enough, too thick, too hairy and should I ask her out, or what if her boyfriend finds out I slept with her first... you know, the fun stuff that the current "Woman's Issues" is full of already.

I don't mind most of the questions the men ask and even answer some of them. I think my mental block comes from the sub-forum title - Issues.... if it was called "point of view" it would be perfect the way it is. Why not just rename it "Woman's Point of View" and drop the issues pretense. We really don't talk much about issues here anyway.

Oh, and I've decided to stop slapping hands of men who ask if their cock is good enough here. What does it really matter? They just want a woman's opinion and this is the only place they think they have a chance of getting one on this male oriented site. And for the guys that just do it for JO material? Pull on those balls, harder, good boy.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, i never would have known that she didnt want to be moderator. This is the inside talk i was referring to. It's just downright confusing to know what is going on about it all. Now i really don't know who's who and what's what.
Well this makes sense! Because I thought it was a farce that Patchos would really want to rename the forum. But honestly, MR! I think this has more to do with control issue, and nothing more. Because of that coy manipulation as you pointed out.

I do hope the thread dont get zap, because I have found your insight most interesting in dealing with real issue involving both couple. There are women who dont bash men and are willing to give the female point of views without ridicule and take the issue seriously in support in ernest.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My take on it: Keep the forum as it is (title and purpose), but moderate it more.
The "is this size good" stuff should be MOVED over to the "showoff" forums. (those type of questions are definitivly NOT women's issues, but the guy's issues.
My suggetion already got trumpped by Rob E. and the admin: Alerady implemented it. Now, it's just a matter of actually moderating/moving the posts in this thread.
Thing is, one of those "bad posts" is almost invariably started with "Ladies, ..." or something similar..

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

But again, if one takes the time to read her post, it does sound like she's just showing the females who participate in this particular forum, thus complimenting her comment, "my point didn't have much to do with the topics women are posting, simply pointing out that women are not starting threads. the women's issue forum is pretty much a boy's ask girls about cock section, and will stay that way until the women on LPSG step up to own the forum.

the whole point of my comment - stop bitching about boy wasting space and time, start marking out boundaries and set a standard for the forum. "

It doesn't sound like she's taking a moment to "slap the wrists" of those who haven't posted enough. It just sounds like she's saying that women should stand up and take charge of their "forum" if they want it to be for the ladies. I actually agree with the idea of women just ignoring the really ridiculous posts. By not responding to them, those people who choose to create such assinine threads will quickly become discouraged and start posting their nonsense in the other forums.

Btw, what about just calling it, "The Ladies"?

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally understand what Mickey was pointing out.

My objection was being lumped in with the "bitching" part. I have never bitched about men posting in the Women's Forum, and I never will. I couldn't care less if most of the posts are wank fodder.

THIS IS A SEX SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I entered this thread to defend men's right to post wank fodder on a sex site, and all I got was a bunch of yammering about how I'm bitching about the damned thing I was defending.

Pushes button and puts thread on ignore.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll just throw my 2 cents in the loop.....

I could care less if men post in the women's issues section, however I would appreciate if their questions were placed here correctly (or otherwise put where they belong....the "is my dick nice" posts need to go to Show-Off). Simply put if they don't belong I wish the men would be respectful enough to put them where they do....and I don't want to hear any of this bullshit about "they just want to put them where the women are more likely to see them". If women want to see their cocks we will either go to the Show Off section or to the galleries. Give us some credit here....we're not daft. I don't mind if men ask questions here as long as they are respectully and thoughtfully posed (whether they are wank fodder or not). The thing that irks me the most are men who come here and think they are entitled to ask whatever off color question comes to their mind, and the men who respond to those questions with the idea that they know what women actually think on the subject. I think a little respect would go a long way....and in my opinon that and common sense are what we are lacking here.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok am i the only one who noticed this was just a plug for Patchos to become moderator? Atleast thats how i read it, since it was one of the options in the poll.

There should be a propoganda board for this shit, people going door to door to ask people if they can put LPSG political signs in the yard, etc.

Personally, i dont care either way how this board is classified. Its the only board im most comfortable on, i hope it doesnt get zapped. Obviously some of the elementary questions annoy me. But mostly women spend their whole life trying to be different from men and then wonder why men don't get them.

90% of the questions asked here could be answered by doing the SEARCH option. Then it would be really boring and no one would post here. I think it would be boring for me if it were just women. We have a just women group that Think_Kink made and no one really said anything on it. I dont want to be entertained by women only or else i'd join a menopause board.

Men give me a reason to come here, i like them, im attracted to them, and i'll just keep redirecting them if i have to on topics that are asked every 12 minutes....or simply just ignore the thread.

Honestly, im a little annoyed at all the "inside baseball" talk everywhere i turn relating to moderator votes. I honestly cant tell who is for who and who likes who because it all sounds fucking tongue in cheek.

Hmm... Politix Got that shit at the last job. No longer working at that job.
Meh!