Pets in the bedroom...

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just ran into a friend who told me how freaked out he was that his girlfriend would not lock her dog out of the bedroom while they were having sex. That just does not freak me out at all. How do you feel about pets being in the bedroom when you are having sex?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have big dogs, the boy has big dogs
if we allowed them in the bed/bedroom for smexy times
there would be no room in the bed for smexy times

cats are not too much of a problem unless they climb on someone's ass
then it get awkward

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, now warning - this could get graphic. I should be embarrassed sharing this, but it's too damn funny to keep to myself. And it's short and somewhat sweet.

Picture this: an evening of passion. Hubby is reciprocating after I did "his favorite." Now he's doing mine, and I'm lost in the clouds getting higher and higher. Then he pushes his face into me suddenly, and that begins to send me over the top. I hear him moaning too, or mumbling trying to say something, but his mouth is otherwise occupied. It was wonderful, as usual. The festivities continue as usual.

Some time later I mentioned that we should open the bedroom door so the kitty could get to her water, meaning the bathtub.

My husband responds that the door is already opened. I asked how he knew that because he's laying there with his arm over his eyes. He says the cat came in the room. I sat up and said "while we were doing it?" He said "while I was doing it."

I asked him what he meant. Apparently, when he was in position bent over, arse in the air and head down, Miss Kitty wanted to explore what had never been explored before. Yes, she jumped on the bed and sniffed his butt. He felt the whiskers and reacted by attempting to pull away from her, and therefore, into me. He was trying to tell me that there are one too many pussies in the room, but like I said, his tongue was engaged.

I'm crying at this point barely able to breathe as he's telling me this. He's desperately trying to find some amusement in the situation, but it's too fresh for that.

But what really amazed me is that he stayed the course! And for that I'm eternally grateful. I called him The Mailman, because neither ran, nor sleet nor kitty nose up the bum shall deter him from his duty.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, now warning - this could get graphic. I should be embarrassed sharing this, but it's too damn funny to keep to myself. And it's short and somewhat sweet.

Picture this: an evening of passion. Hubby is reciprocating after I did "his favorite." Now he's doing mine, and I'm lost in the clouds getting higher and higher. Then he pushes his face into me suddenly, and that begins to send me over the top. I hear him moaning too, or mumbling trying to say something, but his mouth is otherwise occupied. It was wonderful, as usual. The festivities continue as usual.

Some time later I mentioned that we should open the bedroom door so the kitty could get to her water, meaning the bathtub.

My husband responds that the door is already opened. I asked how he knew that because he's laying there with his arm over his eyes. He says the cat came in the room. I sat up and said "while we were doing it?" He said "while I was doing it."

I asked him what he meant. Apparently, when he was in position bent over, arse in the air and head down, Miss Kitty wanted to explore what had never been explored before. Yes, she jumped on the bed and sniffed his butt. He felt the whiskers and reacted by attempting to pull away from her, and therefore, into me. He was trying to tell me that there are one too many pussies in the room, but like I said, his tongue was engaged.

I'm crying at this point barely able to breathe as he's telling me this. He's desperately trying to find some amusement in the situation, but it's too fresh for that.

But what really amazed me is that he stayed the course! And for that I'm eternally grateful. I called him The Mailman, because neither ran, nor sleet nor kitty nose up the bum shall deter him from his duty.

@EllieP - lol - good man, I have experienced similar, but it was a dog that was involved and a lick that gave it away - luckily off to the side - it took a second to realize what was happening - then shooed him away without missing a beat.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@EllieP - lol - good man, I have experienced similar, but it was a dog that was involved and a lick that gave it away - luckily off to the side - it took a second to realize what was happening - then shooed him away without missing a beat.

I love how nothing can make a guy waver and maintain focus. I would have been on the ceiling! Or worse, I would have clamped my jaws!

No pets in the bedroom. My dogs have the run of the house, but I do have a bedroom door with a bolt on it to keep them out. The first time I had my boyfriend stay over he snored loudly once he'd fallen asleep, and my favourite dog, believing that I was being growled at and threatened in my own home turned really nasty and tried to get the door open to come in and kill him. He had already decided that he didn't like him when he saw him trying to kiss me, and although I don't think he's shown his teeth or growled at him in quite some time he still watches him very carefully.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always kept the doors unlocked because the dogs will whine and claw at it if its closed. Mostly they are rather bored when I'm with someone and roam away. However one time I brought home a guy that my dog at the time just was all over. The dog was a large German Shepard - very friendly - and this guys scent just really clicked with the dog. He sniffed him up over and over. When we were eating dinner the dog sat at his feet - didn't beg, just sniffed. He took it all in stride. Later we were in the bedroom and really had a great session - aggressive fucking, passionate thrusts, lots of action. We were done - exhausted, I was on my back and he was lying next to me, stomach down with his head on my chest, almost asleep. The dog came in, jumped up on the bed and buried his cold wet nose right up the guys naked ass. It was quite a moment for him.

Reactions: NCbear and Wave85