Pets

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have any pets. Have they ever seen you naked. If not, why are you opposed to it. If yes, how do your pets react. Do you think its wrong to be naked in front of your pets, explain your opinion why you are against it.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they are in my bedroom or bathroom - they see what they see - now having sex with them in the bedroom is a little weird only because the dog gets concerned when I make noises - but he is getting better about that ...

Reactions: OKCLane

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Screenshot_20190518-164604_Gallery.jpg

Why us everybody making a big deal. In nudist colonies pets see their owners naked all the time. And there are many people who like to be naked in their home most of the time who also happen to have pets. I understand people who grew up in religious homes are very strict about not letting their pets see anything.
If they are in my bedroom or bathroom - they see what they see - now having sex with them in the bedroom is a little weird only because the dog gets concerned when I make noises - but he is getting better about that ...

Thanks for answering the question in a polite and respectful manner and not making a big deal out of it like the others are.

Screenshot_20190518-164604_Gallery.jpg

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 2890801

Why us everybody making a big deal. In nudist colonies pets see their owners naked all the time. And there are many people who like to be naked in their home most of the time who also happen to have pets. I understand people who grew up in religious homes are very strict about not letting their pets see anything.

Thanks for answering the question in a polite and respectful manner and not making a big deal out of it like the others are.

View attachment 2890801
LOL you are welcome - The dog I currently have - I have only had a bit longer than a year. He is super protective of me - and needs to be where ever I am - initially it created some issues as I mentioned. Now he usually just gets bored like I do with some of my partners (joking!) and he goes to sleep. I really like the picture - so cute.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe people are making a big deal out of it because of the post above (bolded text).

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe people are making a big deal out of it because of the post above (bolded text).

You wrote wtf before Robert wrote that so don't even try to blame it on Robert, he didn't say anything wrong, he was only stating it's odd when the pet walks in on him and his partner having sex.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have any pets. Have they ever seen you naked. If not, why are you opposed to it. If yes, how do your pets react. Do you think its wrong to be naked in front of your pets, explain your opinion why you are against it.

What? Why are you thinking about this? Why was this posted? Why is this still up and not removed by moderators? Wtf is wrong with people? So many questions

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What? Why are you thinking about this? Why was this posted? Why is this still up and not removed by moderators? Wtf is wrong with people? So many questions

Theres nothing wrong with this question. It has been asked many times in many different forums, such as this one Screenshot_20190519-162352_UPX.jpg

And it has been talked about in many different magazines and newspapers so stop making it look like I asked something inappropriate cause I didn't.

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have 5 dogs, two of them follow me to the bathroom everytime i go in, they bring toys that i trow and they fetch while im on the toiled, usually i wake up in the morning, get naked, take a dump and take a shower. i dont think they care if im naked or dressed, they follow my wife too and make her company in the bathroom.

Reactions: Beardon and diver6

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my dog has no issues with either myself or my wife being naked around him. he's technically naked all the time. i'm pretty sure he doesn't care at all. we also try not to have sex around him too much as sometimes he doesn't understand and thinks one of us or both of us are hurting. the sex sounds we make is misunderstood as us in some sort of danger or whatnot. he's gotten a lot better now and pretty much leaves us alone when we're boning. he's not allowed on our bed or our bedroom without permission. other than that, he's our baby and we love him.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Nudity is normal to all animals except humans. They should probably have more of a reaction to people being clothed, but they don't. They don't seem to notice, care, or understand.

Yes, pets have seen me naked. I don't think they cared or really understood the difference.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have 5 dogs, two of them follow me to the bathroom everytime i go in, they bring toys that i trow and they fetch while im on the toiled, usually i wake up in the morning, get naked, take a dump and take a shower. i dont think they care if im naked or dressed, they follow my wife too and make her company in the bathroom.
Nothing scary about your cock buddy! Would love to service that one with my mouth for a long time .

Reactions: scarymovie3

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had a dog that loved to sit and watch me naked on the toilet. He just stared at me and even if I encouraged him to get a toy or ball, he would not budge until I stood up.