Petting

inquiringmind: Hi,
MY boyfriend and I were watching tv the other evening at his place. One thing led to another and he got rather aroused. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans (he seems to like button flys, too) unsnapped his boxers and slid them all down to the floor. He then took my had and began guiding it up and down his rather large erection and then I took over.I didn't want to put too much pressure on so I did it with light and rapid strokes. I then noticed that "the faucet" was beginning to run ( can you believe that early on I did not know about pre cum and thought he had a weak bladder!) I took my index finger and swirled it around the opening of the head and rubbed it for a few seconds. At this point his larger head went back and he started to do sucking sounds. I thought I had hurt him so I stopped. He then jumped up and went into the bathroom. Whn he came out he was still quite erect and he sat back down on the sofa. He told me that he was in no shape to go out then.That he needed time for everything to calm down and that if he put his pants back on at that time he would be rather uncomfortable and he might run the risk of being wet in the front of his jeans. Is this true?

Inquiring mind

inquiringmind: Hi,

Finish him off? It sounds like a line from the "Sopranos"!.
No seriously, you have gotten to the crux of the matter. No, we are not going all the way at this point. But as to why he did not "finish himself off" I do not know. Maybe he wanted to impress me with the direness of his need and thought I would feel sorry for him and "finish him off " as you said. I supppose everyone has their own way of doing things.

Inquiring mind

jackinman: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=sex;num=1062094957;start=0#0 date=08/28/03 at 11:13:37]
I took my index finger and swirled it around the opening of the head and rubbed it for a few seconds. At this point his larger head went back and he started to do sucking sounds. I thought I had hurt him so I stopped. He then jumped up and went into the bathroom. Whn he came out he was still quite erect and he sat back down on the sofa. He told me that he was in no shape to go out then.That he needed time for everything to calm down and that if he put his pants back on at that time he would be rather uncomfortable and he might run the risk of being wet in the front of his jeans. Is this true?

Inquiring mind[/quote]

Yes it is true Inquiring mind, from what you've described
he's probably a heavy precummer. If he freeballs, (wears no underwear), then yes he runs the risk of his precum wetting his jeans.

It's happen to me.

inquiringmind: Hi Jackin man,
Thanks. You are probably right. I had another ocassion where we were having coffee and talking at a resaturant where I took his hand and he said he wished I would do for his largest "finger" what I was doing for the one on his hand. When he stood up I had to walk in front of him the entire way out of the restaurant because... as you can guess, there was no way of him hiding the wet front of his pants.

Inquiring mind