petty shit that you really hate in a man.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we all have a few. they're petty, insignificant and unreasonable, but when we spot them in a guy he can go from making you hot to making you want to puke.

list them!

high pitch voices - i mean like david beckham, he's smoking hot, incredible body...but he opens his mouth and it's like he's possessed but a nine year old girl!

whining, hinting and levering - be blunt ffs! just say what you mean. quit being so cowardly and passive aggressive.

sulking - it's not what adults do. grow the fuck up.

pointing things out but not doing them - ''the floor's a bit dirty.'' well clean it then! you've got arms and i'm not your mother. you notice it, you fix it.

...ok, most guys aren't like that but i have pmt and i'm in a bad mood.
fuckit, i'm sure the boys will join in anyway so i might as well invite them.
guys are welcome to be mean, petty, critical bitches in here too.

lesotho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about women with low voices, talking too much, hiding the truth/ lying just for fun, getting angry with no clear reason, making their hairdo too long ant the not allowing you to touch it... That is all 'charm' of opposite sex. We get angry, then we get hot, then we have sex and it all starts again ;D

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate when men make off-topic posts in our threads. If we make a thread regarding our feelings about men, some just can't stop themselves trying to turn it into a thread about their feelings about women. I wish they'd start their own threads.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree's with the whining and sulking, I can't stand it grow up already.

Saying the floor's dirty, I'm hungry, or you should really wash clothes.... excuse me I work 60-70 hrs a week you have 2 hands USE THEM. If I got to sit on my butt all day like a princess then I would be more inclined to do everything around the house, but as long as I work too he has to help.

You ever met a guy and his house is clean a few monthes into the relantionship he turns into a pig and expects you to do everything? DO I not help in the yard, mow the grass, paint the house? Would it hurt you to wipe your man hair off the sink or aim for inside the toilet when you pee?

Excuse me for dropping my half of the stove when we were moving it because I'm so darn weak! Better yet half of the animals around here are yours why do I have to feed, bath and take them to the vet alone? Why does everything men eat have to be different from what we eat? OR better yet his mother doesn't do it that way. Well I guess you need to have your mother do it then huh?

Something that I absolutely HATE and it makes me want to kick them in the balls BUT I refrain because I wasn't raised that way is this.... You go somewhere with your man. Your having a conversation. Someone that looks nice walks by, maybe has their ass hanging out of the bottom of their shorts or no bra...whatever. And the man stares at them like they've never seen a woman... turns back to you and says "huh".... seriously guys WTF?!!!? First of all I'm not dogmeat. I know I'm pretty freakin' hot. I notice other guys sometimes too. But NEVER EVER do I go out with someone and stare someone down while I'm with you. I mean have a small amount of courtsey.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah...wtf is it with the pissing around the seat?

I can offer no legitimate rationalization. Personally, I make the effort to focus 90 odd percent of the time. But occaionally, daydreaming intercedes on said focus and the aim wanders. Also, late night and early morning peeing is fraught with grogginess. Aim affected.

I apologize on behalf of all males.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hate when men make off-topic posts in our threads. If we make a thread regarding our feelings about men, some just can't stop themselves trying to turn it into a thread about their feelings about women. I wish they'd start their own threads.

Agree's with the whining and sulking, I can't stand it grow up already.

:biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can offer no legitimate rationalization. Personally, I make the effort to focus 90 odd percent of the time. But occaionally, daydreaming intercedes on said focus and the aim wanders. Also, late night and early morning peeing is fraught with grogginess. Aim affected.

I apologize on behalf of all males.
ok, that makes sense.

but would it kill you to wipe it up? :mad:
it's that whole, 'the toilet needs cleaning.' thing.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys who get unjustifiably jealous over such inconsequential things and then act like passive aggressive douchebags to give themselves some sense of superiority. He's got a bigger hand/foot/dick/toy truck than you, get over it.

I hate guys who turn everything into a competition.

Grow some self esteem, whydon'cha.
This times a million.

No, I'm not gonna try and lift that same heavy piece of furniture/dry wall/rock/large quantity of anything that you just lifted.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the real reason is that when a man pees, the water splashes up and on the toilet seat.

I have to aim at the back of the bowel so the stream can bounce into the water.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sensing some real anger on this and the male equivalent post, but I know it comes out of love, since you only want us to become better men.

What would men be without women?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was going to say drinking beer poured through each others asses (four years of college rugby for me, lol). But yours is probably more sightly for the imagination.

But, to be fair to my own gender, not all of us fall into that disgusting human being category - and some of us do on account of their desire for women or because of mother/wife/girlfriend manipulation!

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was going to say drinking beer poured through each others asses (four years of college rugby for me, lol). But yours is probably more sightly for the imagination.

But, to be fair to my own gender, not all of us fall into that disgusting human being category - and some of us do on account of their desire for women or because of mother/wife/girlfriend manipulation!
oh lord! rugger buggers are a scary lot.

i did say in the OP, most guys aren't like that.
but some tongue in cheek bitching cheers me up.

...so what is it about asking for directions that's so damn painful?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think its the directions themselves...Or maybe its how they are given...I'll get back to you on that one

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah...wtf is it with the pissing around the seat?

lmao seriously I HATE cleaning the bathroom. I'll clean everyroom in the house on my hands and knee's I just hate cleaning urine off of the cabinets and walls when it splashes up them:rolleyes: I'm really not a man hater I love men. I just wanted to add my peeve's into it:biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lmao seriously I HATE cleaning the bathroom. I'll clean everyroom in the house on my hands and knee's I just hate cleaning urine off of the cabinets and walls when it splashes up them:rolleyes: I'm really not a man hater I love men. I just wanted to add my peeve's into it:biggrin1:
if it wouldn't scar him for life,
i'd start making my son sit down to pee.

every therapists dream...
''it started when i was 9 and mum always made me piss like a girl!''

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it wouldn't scar him for life,
i'd start making my son sit down to pee.

every therapists dream...
''it started when i was 9 and mum always made me piss like a girl!''

LMAO that's great. :biggrin1: It's not like I walk around screaming and moaning about him missing the toilet. But when I'm down there cleaning it bad words come to mind. But I still clean it. Maybe I didn't clarify that all the things I hate I still deal with :rolleyes::eek:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me mum just tosses bleach on whatever smells bad in the washroom and basically just lets it sit there as she goes attend to other things.

When I'd go complain to her that I just stepped in a pool of bleach and my socks/long pants had just gotten ruined, she'd basically tell me to fuck off because she had just stepped in a pool of my urine that very morning.

I don't complain about the bleach anymore.