petty shit that you really hate in a man.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me mum just tosses bleach on whatever smells bad in the washroom and basically just lets it sit there as she goes attend to other things.

When I'd go complain to her that I just stepped in a pool of bleach and my socks/long pants had just gotten ruined, she'd basically tell me to fuck off because she had just stepped in a pool of my urine that very morning.

I don't complain about the bleach anymore.
i love your mum!!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me mum just tosses bleach on whatever smells bad in the washroom and basically just lets it sit there as she goes attend to other things.

When I'd go complain to her that I just stepped in a pool of bleach and my socks/long pants had just gotten ruined, she'd basically tell me to fuck off because she had just stepped in a pool of my urine that very morning.

I don't complain about the bleach anymore.

Lmao I love your Mom. Maybe I'm too nice. I would never tell my boyfriend to freak off. I would be more like "honey can you please not pee on the cabinet anymore":rolleyes: take those soaks off and put them in the washer... lol

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
feet!
big, ugly, stinking feet.
manfeet are just gross.

also,
why, when you eat the same food as the rest of us, are your bathroom visits so smelly??? *gag*

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adds why do you leave your big stupid man boots laying where we break our little toes on them?

Why do you ask us to fix you a sandwich and then complain about the kind we bring you? If you want something you have to SAY IT, we don't know you want 2 piece's of cheese, or mustard or mayo or whatever.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seriously dislike bullies and guys who insist on being supreme-alpha everywhere in all situations to everybody. They suck all the oxygen right out of a room, and it's usually a sign of compensation for having a small penis.

My ex's constant channel surfing would drive me so crazy that I'd get up and grab a book, which he'd then take as a sign of disrespect. This was finally resolved with a DVR/Tivo box which structured TV time.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if it wouldn't scar him for life,
i'd start making my son sit down to pee.

every therapists dream...
''it started when i was 9 and mum always made me piss like a girl!''

I worked with a German guy for 3 yrs and he did this. The reason he gave was his grandmother bitched because of splashing. To this day he sits and pisses....and he's as manly as they come. Sometimes somuch we nearly faught several times over stupid shit. Maybe its more common in other countries.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
feet!
big, ugly, stinking feet.
manfeet are just gross.

also,
why, when you eat the same food as the rest of us, are your bathroom visits so smelly??? *gag*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Holy shit, my wife has uttered this very statement 1000 times. We will never know.
But we always get that fatal, in the other room scream, "God damn you nasty motherfucker. What the hell did you eat"
LOL My side is hurting Im laughing so hard.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
seriously? why would someone stand on a toilet seat?

Seriously!

Back in college, bunch of friends (guy and gal friends of mine) were sitting around chatting and the subject of gross public toilets came up. One woman mentioned her envy that guys can stand when they pee so they don't have to sit on public toilet seats. That's when the other women said they never sit on public toilet seats. Especially not in a bar, not at a sports stadium, nor a train/bus station, and never in a port-a-potty. Instead they squat with their feet on the seat - and if they can't squat because of lack of room or something to hold onto within the stall, they stand.

Women complain that male public restrooms are stinky or cluttered, but there are reasons why many guys stay in the men's room.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worked with a German guy for 3 yrs and he did this. The reason he gave was his grandmother bitched because of splashing. To this day he sits and pisses....and he's as manly as they come. Sometimes somuch we nearly faught several times over stupid shit. Maybe its more common in other countries.
why do guys stand to pee when the toilet is so obviously designed to be sat on anyway? it's the wrong height for anything else!

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why do guys stand to pee when the toilet is so obviously designed to be sat on anyway? it's the wrong height for anything else!

Because unless you're flaccid, you need to bend your cock at an unnatural angle to piss. Additionally, sometimes you hit the water, and that's a horrible feeling.

I sit sometimes, stand other times. Doesn't really bother me because its pretty easy to aim even with the seat down.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
spitting!
why do some blokes think it's ok to hack & spit on the pavement?

and walking around with your hand on your crotch? your mother should've stamped on that habit when you were 4!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate guys who turn everything into a competition.

Grow some self esteem, whydon'cha?

I agree. My brother-in-law suffers that problem to a fault. He is always competing with some guy. Even me. :rolleyes: I have been playing guitar for about seven or so years. He hears one tune I wrote. Now this fucker wants me to teach him guitar. (You have to have a guitar to learn guitar. He is rich...he can buy his own.):rolleyes:

He also suffers from gadgetitis. He has to have the newest smartphone...the newest computer...the newest iPad. He has a large screen plasma TV. He has a BLURAY player.

But the funny thing is. HE gets those devices...and he doesn't fully know how to use the damn things...so he either comes to me (
I don't own any of these things) or his son for tips on how to operate the things he buys...because he can't seem to be bothered with the operating manuals.:confused: This man went to grad school...RECENTLY. :eek: So the man can read.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate when I am trying to agree with someone and they automatically say, No....., and then proceed to repeat me, with different wording.

Oh and that thing about not sitting on public seats? Moi always wipes it down with paper first nowadays. Because of inconsiderate and selfish females who have been there first. I excuse them in my mind as having been brought up in the 3rd world where everybody squats so they obviously can't manage to piss without their legs up to their chests.

This Graffiti needs spreading virally:

IF YOU SPRINKLE
WHEN YOU TINKLE
PLEASE BE NEAT
WIPE THE SEAT