petty shit that you really hate in a man.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate when mine only pays attention to HIS dog at playtime, and then wonders why the dog I train, walk, feed, discipline, bathe, medicate and snuggle (but almost never play with) prefers me over him. Of course she does! As far as she can tell, this is my world, and he's just another litter-mate.

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She doesnt realise how revolted they may feel by her leaving her mess in the loo?:eek:

LOL. I'm such a wimp with this. My gf left a tampon WRAPPER on my bathroom floor near the garbage and I almost fainted!

She said she did it on purpose to see what I would do. Obviously I failed the test.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
:mad:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

You're welcome,You're welcome,You're welcome!!

She is what Holden Caulfield would call a secret slob

She is what Tasha would call a mukki sod!

LOL. I'm such a wimp with this. My gf left a tampon WRAPPER on my bathroom floor near the garbage and I almost fainted!

She said she did it on purpose to see what I would do. Obviously I failed the test.

Soft lad!! :tongue:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:eek:

My pet hate is when men sit with their hand down their pants with a hand on their nuts.STOP IT you gross sod!!! I always ask if their checking it's still there:biggrin1:

Funny you should mention this, I was just about to start a thread in the sex with a large penis section asking if other men did this as well because my gf constantly reminds me that my hands are on my crotch when I am lounging around at home, and 90% of the time I don`t even notice that I`m doing it, the other 10% of the time I just like the feeling of my cock in my hand thru the fabric of my boxers or whatever it is that I am wearing.

As for the remote being attached to our hands I am guilty as sin when it comes to this, but there is a reason why and that is that you women take FOREVER to surf thru channels, stopping and checking out the description then moving on slooooooowly, arrrrghh! Me I zip thru all the channels and it takes me less than half a minute to find something to watch that will interest the both of us and this with a satellite dish that gives us well over two hundred channles to choose from, if I let her do it though ten minutes will go by and we still haven`t found anything to watch.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Could be worse. My former boss told me about a time when he was younger that he ran away from a raccoon that was sitting on his patio - on the other side of a closed french door:confused:. Needless to say, I stopped working there a few weeks later.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Funny you should mention this, I was just about to start a thread in the sex with a large penis section asking if other men did this as well because my gf constantly reminds me that my hands are on my crotch when I am lounging around at home, and 90% of the time I don`t even notice that I`m doing it, the other 10% of the time I just like the feeling of my cock in my hand thru the fabric of my boxers or whatever it is that I am wearing.

As for the remote being attached to our hands I am guilty as sin when it comes to this, but there is a reason why and that is that you women take FOREVER to surf thru channels, stopping and checking out the description then moving on slooooooowly, arrrrghh! Me I zip thru all the channels and it takes me less than half a minute to find something to watch that will interest the both of us and this with a satellite dish that gives us well over two hundred channles to choose from, if I let her do it though ten minutes will go by and we still haven`t found anything to watch.

When i worked on mens ward i can remember one guy who always sat in bed with his hands down his pyjamas and every so often he'd take his hand out and sniff it!:eek: Then,when HCA were dishing out the meals he didnt wash his hands before eating:eek::eek:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Toilet seats and all that stuff really never bothers me. As for gross habits, some men have them, some don't - I can think of just as many women with gross habits as I can men - those things are individual to individual for me, I don't see it as a man / woman thing. I've shared accommodation with male, friends, relatives and partners and there really is only one thing I have noticed as (in my experience) exclusively male that bugs me:

When men cook they have to use damn near every available plate, bowl, container, cup, saucer, jug and whatever else they can find in the kitchen - including stuff you never knew you had. When I make a meal with let's say 4 distinct parts there will be 4, or at most 5, dirty pans or bowls after. When any of my male friends (etc.) make the same meal there will be 20 dirty pans, bowls, etc.. How?? How do they do it?

It's only really irritating on any kind of a serious level if I have to tidy up - and that behaviour has varied from man to man.

Hick, I must say, isn't too bad but I do sometimes wonder how we go from a clean kitchen to a dishwasher that's completely full when we've had what I consider a 3 pan, two plate meal.
ISN'T TOO BAD?! Hmpf.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Ugh, my brother does this in front of the entire family. It was disgusting when he was 15 and its disgusting when he's 35. I dont want him touching me after he's been handing his balls for an hour watching Star Trek and eating cereal with a wooden spoon like a caveman. It's nasty.

I'll add to the list, pissing on the toilet and not cleaning it up is worthy of near death flogging if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hick, I must say, isn't too bad but I do sometimes wonder how we go from a clean kitchen to a dishwasher that's completely full when we've had what I consider a 3 pan, two plate meal.
ISN'T TOO BAD?! Hmpf.

You know damn well I mean isn't too bad in terms of making a helluva mess in the kitchen. And at least what you cook can be said to be more than worth the mess that does get made... and you tidy up after yourself if I don't get there first, which I often don't.

But here - have a :bj: anyway.

Better? :kiss:

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i hate that!!
men aren't allowed to make anything more complicated than a cup of tea in my kitchen.

a cup of tea is; 1 cup, 3 spoons, a strainer, 3 plates, some plastic wrap, a knife, and a cutting board, plus probably like 6 paper towels. minimum

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a cup of tea is; 1 cup, 3 spoons, a strainer, 3 plates, some plastic wrap, a knife, and a cutting board, plus probably like 6 paper towels. minimum

:lmao:

TheBoyfriend isn't faint of heart and he's too curious! I had to have a little talk with him about being too nosey about stuff like that. I know if it doesn't bother him that it shouldn't bother me, but it does so I preferred it if he respected my desire for boundaries when it comes to certain bodily functions like that.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:lmao:

TheBoyfriend isn't faint of heart and he's too curious! I had to have a little talk with him about being too nosey about stuff like that. I know if it doesn't bother him that it shouldn't bother me, but it does so I preferred it if he respected my desire for boundaries when it comes to certain bodily functions like that.

My GF is the same way. I never understood that. You expect us to stick our dicks in you, its only fair that we have a very good understanding of all the orifices and your unique quirks.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the woman who said that she hates when a guy looks at another woman and forgets she's even there.
Nice guys won't do that, but assholes will do it on purpose. It's a war out there now and guys that don't use the dirty tricks are at a disadvantage. Like looking at another woman to make your girl jealous/insecure/keep her guessing. No matter how much women say they hate guys like that 9 times out of 10 it works. Women just react to it instinctively without even realizing it.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the woman who said that she hates when a guy looks at another woman and forgets she's even there.
Nice guys won't do that, but assholes will do it on purpose. It's a war out there now and guys that don't use the dirty tricks are at a disadvantage. Like looking at another woman to make your girl jealous/insecure/keep her guessing. No matter how much women say they hate guys like that 9 times out of 10 it works. Women just react to it instinctively without even realizing it.

That's interesting! I said that. I don't think he forgets I'm there. I just think he likes to be a weiner:rolleyes: We've been together along time at this point I just try to pretend it doesn't bother me. I've never thought of it as him trying to make me jealous... which would really mean he's the one that's insecure... hmmm