Petty Shit You Hate In Women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hypoc8, May 16, 2010.

1. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

Well the ladies can do it so here is the guys;

The trash needs taken out: What's the matter your arms broke? You're standing there, tie the bag and throw it in the can.

Asking repeatedly what's wrong: If I tell you nothing that's what I mean! Don't keep asking over and over!

Why didn't you: (Wash dishes, do laundry, mop floor, clean toilet) I'm not a mind reader, if you'd like me to do any of these all you have to do is ask. Some of these tasks you ladies have your own way of doing them and no matter how well we guys do them it isn't the right way. FYI, I do all of these myself.

The toilet seat: My goodness, is it so hard to let it down if it's up? Really, isn't there something else more important to worry about than this? Grow the fuck up!

2. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No kidding; do they EVER leave it UP for us? Do we go around bitchy all day because they didn't? wtf

3. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    here here! I guess my viewpoint is this...how did it get to be MY job? Anyone can take out the trash and do the dishes...so...DO IT!

#3 bigboy9239, May 16, 2010
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  4. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Craig & Wendy McCaw -- (more than) $460 million

Craig McCaw got steady on his feet by turning a failing television cable service he had inherited from his father into a successful business, eventually selling for $755 million. In 1981, he proved to be a visionary by acquiring cellular phone licenses. He eventually sold his company to AT&T for approximately $12 billion, becoming the telecommunications giant's largest single shareholder.

McCaw met Wendy when she tutored him at Stanford University and they married in 1974. In 1995, divorce proceedings were initiated and Wendy wanted her share to support her nearly $200,000/month lifestyle. She ultimately walked away with $460 million, mostly all in Nextel stock.Divorce - AskMen.com

5. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    and you guys are worried about a TOILET SEAT?!?!?!

6. SuperSizedBalls

SuperSizedBalls Active Member

Albums:
    How about ............ EVERYTHING!!

7. Chantal_Kyrie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've lived with a guy (though in fairness, it was my brother, not an SO). I cleaned the house, did the dishes. He cooked. We both took out the garbage. True, the lines of communication are much more open when you're siblings, but the key is in division of labor. One person shouldn't do it all.

And I agree about the toilet seat. It's not gonna kill me to put it down. (But if you pee anywhere that isn't in the toilet, you will get hurt!)

8. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why is this posted in Women's Issues?

Honestly, a retaliation thread is itself rather petty. The irony!

9. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I think OP needs to get his end away and then he might mellow:rolleyes:

10. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Yeah, why can't they decide what cock size they want and tell me so I can go out and grow the perfect one or get the perfect one transplanted or something.

Make up your minds already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha...............

11. bearvwe

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Ok here's mine...

Why do women stand at the supermarket check out watching all their stuff go through and only when the cashier tells them the total price, only then do they start to look for their money? Which is always in a wallet somewhere at the bottom of their bag. Did they think everything was going to be free? And then they smile at you! aagh!

Or on entering the underground/subway/metro/whatever why do they not look for their ticket until they are right in front of the barrier?

Or when walking on the pavement/sidewalk whilst talking on their mobile/cell (why can't we all speak English - lol) do they walk straight into you and then complain that you were in the way.

Ok, feel better now.

12. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Simply the fact that they're not men irks me. Shit, just grow a dick, woman!:rolleyes::tongue:

13. sbat

sbat New Member

Haha, good stuff

14. dolfette

Gold Member

the thread itself is cool. venting is healthy if you keep your humour.
    posting it in women's issues makes no sense at all though.
    i think i pulled something laughing at this one!

15. Chark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I like that it's here! At least we get some communication from them about what's on their minds, we wouldn't know otherwise.

FYI, for the most part, I don't do any of that other than the toilet seat, but in our house we put the whole lid down 'cause we don't want the dogs drinking out of the toilet, and he started it.

16. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

It was posted here because there isn't a "Mens Issues" section! My God, what some of you people will bitch about!

17. dolfette

Gold Member

the whole of the rest of the board is men's issues, duh!

18. dolfette

Gold Member

though i've said several times that we need a ''men's issues with women'' forum.

19. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually I like this information. First of all I am not a princess. Therefore I tie up the trash and put it in the back of my SUV and take it to the garbage place. So this one doesn't apply to me. And I like both the seat and the lid down on the toilet because the animals drink out of it and it's gross. I always have to lift the lid to go so if he forgets it I just put it down. This doesn't bother me either. And if I saw my guy with a dust rag in his hand I would kiss him, or if he didn't sit his dishes with his left over food into the sink I would be even more thrilled. I like to know the things guys think we fuss about to much. So I can figure out if they are things that really bother me.

20. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Well i am one but i still do some chores in the house,though my 6 kids do their fair share too.My bf doesnt do chores,i would rather he didnt.

My hired help is a TV who does a fabulous job of the ironing,paintwork,cleaning windows etc etc etc........and if you can then why not!!:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted