Petty Shit You Hate In Women

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading some of these coments.....

If you have to ask what is wrong with us, then you're a insensitive b*****d. If you have no foresight or insight as what to do with the dishes, trash, tolet seat then you have no respect for us or our home! it appears that this issue is not one with women, but mens inability to join the human race.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reading some of these coments.....

If you have to ask what is wrong with us, then you're a insensitive b*****d. If you have no foresight or insight as what to do with the dishes, trash, tolet seat then you have no respect for us or our home! it appears that this issue is not one with women, but mens inability to join the human race.

Oh please.. Go generalize somebody else. I know perfectly well what to do with all the above mentioned items. My mother made sure of that. I did over half the cooking and cleaning and shopping and bathing the kiddo and reading the bedtime story and coaching the team and mowing the lawn and painting the house and and and.... for 19 years.

This thread is about the petty shit that women do. There's another thread over there <<< about the shit that men do.

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh please.. Go generalize somebody else. I know perfectly well what to do with all the above mentioned items. My mother made sure of that. I did over half the cooking and cleaning and shopping and bathing the kiddo and reading the bedtime story and coaching the team and mowing the lawn and painting the house and and and.... for 19 years.

This thread is about the petty shit that women do. There's another thread over there <<< about the shit that men do.

You forgot the most important job a man has, that is caring and supporting his wife or g/f, been there for her when she's feeling down, fed up and hating the world. To care for her when she is feeling scared, frightened for the future or about her kids, her home and her life.....

90% of the time when women moan and groan about the above, it's because they need support, a little help, a hug, a shoulder or for someone to say, sit your arse down let me get you a cappuccino and I'll do it!

Yes we can all generalise.....

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, oh, oh! I've got a real one. Women that feel some sort of sense of entitlement simply because they're women.

I'll happily go out of my way to do the whole chivalrous thing: open doors for females, lift the heavier stuff, get protective with female friends, etc. but the second it's expected/demanded of me, you can go fuck yourself.

I have this one female friend that really takes advantage of it and I've always gotta do exactly what she wants or she'll just incessantly whine. She's like this with all men, and it bothers the fuck out of me. You're not sucking my dick, I owe you nothing. I just need to tell her to shut the fuck up and lemme watch the movie I want to watch (or whatever) every now and then, and she can be tolerable.

I told you to have more respect for your Mother, dammnit!! :tongue:

and women who are always slapping guys' faces.
if he didn't physically touch you then you've no damn right,
and if he slaps you back it's your own damn fault.

Couldn't agree more!!

First off, no one has the right to hit anyone! However, hiding behind your gender as an excuse is the lowest in my opinion.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in the kitchen cooking enough
Not enough cleaning/house work
Not concerned with her appearance for me enough
Keeps forgetting to call me master

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cute. I have had this female friend for the last few years (nothing sexual has ever happened) and she would proudly declare herself a princess (she's in her early 40's) and usually me and my buddy would do whatever she whined about that needed to be done. She would never just straight up ask like a man would she would whine and beat around the bush until we got the hint and did it(fixing something, lawn work, etc).

Now we both have girlfriends she doesn't say shit anymore. I was talking to the gf and my buddies gf about this and they both agree that she wouldn't dare do that with other women around cuz they know that she can't pull that shit with them around.

I think men have some kind of instinct to help women is distress. When I see a woman who needs help it's really hard not to help. Rarely help a dude. He's a man he can do it himself!

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cute. I have had this female friend for the last few years (nothing sexual has ever happened) and she would proudly declare herself a princess (she's in her early 40's) and usually me and my buddy would do whatever she whined about that needed to be done. She would never just straight up ask like a man would she would whine and beat around the bush until we got the hint and did it(fixing something, lawn work, etc).

Now we both have girlfriends she doesn't say shit anymore. I was talking to the gf and my buddies gf about this and they both agree that she wouldn't dare do that with other women around cuz they know it aint going to work with them.

LMAO the princess syndrome I love it:tongue: I can handle it for about 5 seconds... you know some guys actually like this:eek:

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO the princess syndrome I love it:tongue: I can handle it for about 5 seconds... you know some guys actually like this:eek:

Think there is a fine line with this. I like to feel like a hero coming to her rescue but it better be for something worthy i.e. killing a tarantula sized spider vs. a baby speck of a thing.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think there is a fine line with this. I like to feel like a hero coming to her rescue but it better be for something worthy i.e. killing a tarantula sized spider vs. a baby speck of a thing.

If I ever saw a tarantula sized spider half of the world would know it:tongue: It's nice that guys still come to our rescue but some people take it to far.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and women who are always slapping guys' faces.
if he didn't physically touch you then you've no damn right,
and if he slaps you back it's your own damn fault.

Haha, talk about a double standard. If I slap a woman for annoying me or doing something I don't like, I'm abusive and subhuman. If she does it, I "deserved it."

I slap back, right away, on reflex, equally hard as she slaps me.