Peyronie's Disease.. Any Advice?

ZenHangerTeam

Experimental Member
Media
Hey so we have ran into this topic with our clients before and I wanted to know any advice guys have out there for dealing with this? Any type of exercises or stretches that somebody has figured out or also any comments from the ladies? Do they like or dislike the "bend" in your penis?

Reactions: Jackson1490

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From what I've read, cock stretchers/extenders are the only real and medically approved method to permanently increase cock length and girth and correct curvature due to Peyronie's Disease.

I've been a VacuTech customer for years, and I like pumping with their products. But I'd love to be a trial guinea pig with a traction device

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had originally posted this on May 15, 2019 in thread Can I Fix Peyronies Disease?. This is probably the most effective solution for the problem. With a series of 2 of these shots, I have almost eliminated the curve in my penis.

Check out this previous thread The priapus shot.

I have had great success with both supplements and something called a Priapus Shot, I did 2 of these about 6 weeks apart. With a combination of these I have almost completely eliminated the curve in my cock as well as slight increase in length and thickness as well. I had a slight curve to left since I was a boy.

Check out Natural Peyronies Disease Treatment - Help for Curved Penis Now it has a great deal of info on this problem. These supplement below are helpful in treatment of this condition. I used all of these for several months prior to getting Priapus Shots. Within only a few weeks I noticed a difference in the my bend and found my cock got slightly longer and thicker when I had an erection. The bottom 3 are the most important ones to be taking. PABA is also quite effective but, you do have take about 8 of these about 3 to 4 daily. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is also quite effective at increasing blood flow in your penis.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine
L-Arginine
CoEnzyome Q10
PABA
Nattokinase
Fibrozym
Bromelain

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In 2002 I had Verapamil medication injected into my plaque. Then the Urologist tried another med injected into the plaque that I can't recall the name of. Both were unsuccessful
Xiaflex is a medication injected today from what my doctor told me. I hope it works for Peyronie's plaque.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It can change. I developed Peyronies 15 years ago. I had a huge dick, lost 3 inches and it curved. It got better, I fucked someone and it got worse again. Now this year the curve has gone away. The three inches has not returned but it looks longer straight.

Kleine1948

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey so we have ran into this topic with our clients before and I wanted to know any advice guys have out there for dealing with this? Any type of exercises or stretches that somebody has figured out or also any comments from the ladies? Do they like or dislike the "bend" in your penis?
Find the book Exercising the Penis. That book explain how to straighten your penis that have this curvature.