peyronies disease

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

callum: i everybody does anyone know of any tablets and exercise programs that can help cure this problem, as being well endowed and a curved penis my girlfriend gets sore at one side of her pussy and its starting to effect are sex life and in england it seems the only cure is a operation and no way is anyone taking a knife to my cock

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

Callum...

I think it's important that you distinguish whether you actually HAVE Peyronies's Syndrome or......just have a curvature in your penis shaft. Which is it?
    There IS a difference.

Peyronies's Syndrome (not sure it's called a "disease" as such) is when the curvature is severe enough to the point that it causes pain and often renders the penis somewhat (if not pretty much totally) "unusable". Also, there is often a series of hard lumpy nodules near and around the curvature of the shaft....kinda beneath the surface. Consulting an MD usually is the most reliable way to correctly declare that "Peyronies" really is the case. There's really "no cure" as such. Occasionally, the curvature will improve (a little) on it's own over time and there could be (limited) surgical correction options depending upon the severity. Again, medical consultation is the way to go to avoid "guessing" and jumping to wrong conclusions, and fretting over this.

Now, if you're like a number of men out there in the world with a curvature in your penis....accept that this "trend" is more common (i.e. NORMAL !) than you might think. We've had threads in this forum which rather thoroughly covered the topic in fact. It's not a "disorder" as such. Many guys and their gals! look upon the curving as a unique quality and even a desirable characteristic. Varying sexual positions and adjusting one's attitude about the more common curvatures of the penis help calm the worries over having this situation. Just know Callum---you're not alone in having this to deal with. Many other men do, too.

3. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    There are injections available. I think I read it on www.jackinworld.com
    Right there on the first page, scroll down. If it wasn't there, then there are injections available, called Interon2 or something like that.

4. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: my urologist said there is no nonsurgical way to straigten a penis. it sounds like yours is curved enough to even consider operations, but he also said that impotency is high enough of a risk at least in the states they automatically give you a prostetic, to make sure you can pump it up again. so I agree, definately check with your doc, and weigh all options carefully. My size was a large influence on our sexlife which was a portion of the cause of my divorce so it can affect things, but also there are some pretty big other risks too.

5. bobcat75

bobcat75 New Member

If this is the way it's always been, there's not much you can do (except maybe find another position that works better?)

I actually "broke" mine (stupid way - folded it under when I went to pee in the middle of the night with a boner) and got the same answer from a urologist. There seems to be no way to "fix" it, just to let it heal naturally. Turns out this as something fairly common that happens to many men - people just don't talk about it. The interesting thing was that it used to curve down slightly, but now that it's "healed" - it curves up!

It did take almost 2 years, though - and the first year was quite painful (not that it stopped me from CAREFUL daily use!). For that first year there were "ligatures" - or scar tissue that felt almost like a rubber band in the middle (making a dent...). For some reason after the first year, they let go and it suddenly curved up.

I happened to be taking massive anti-biotics at the time for an unrelated infection - treat those boo-boos, BTW. There's some nasty bacteria out there! I don't know if its related or not, but it definately happened at the same time.

Anyway, now it's quite "perky" almost back to it's former 8.25 x 7, to it does look smaller when it's curved towards you. (I'm hoping it's an optical illusion.) It's been interesting to have a change of direction at such an advanced age - how often do you get the chance to get a new penis!

6. onkelklyde

onkelklyde New Member

My Regular Doc and Urologolist both said that I have Peyronies. My present cock size is about 3.5" now and it was 6" before. The non-surgical treatments are not consistently effective. I am trying to use EMU Oil because research shown that Emu oil can beused effectively to reduce Scar tissue. So I am giving it a try hoping I get my tool back.

7. big8boner

big8boner Member

Vitamin B and E help

Draft saved Draft deleted