Peyton and Eli Manning

fllawman561: Looking for any shirtless pics for Peyton and Eli Manning and any info on what they might be packing, cut or uncut. There has to be some lockeroom gossip out there. :)

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by fllawman561@Feb 6 2005, 03:25 PM
Looking for any shirtless pics for Peyton and Eli Manning and any info on what they might be packing, cut or uncut. There has to be some lockeroom gossip out there. :)
[post=280630]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Dude!

Send a PM to 'JENNIFER 194' coz I am sure she can find out for you. Too bad she has nothing better to do than ogle 'celebs' and report on their endowments (or lack thereof--LOL). 'JENNIFER 194' should really get a life coz there are much more important issues in this world than the size of dudes dicks!!!

RICKY_27

PS: On second thought this might not be good advice coz ''JENNIFER 194' specializes in ogling Tennis Stars ONLY--LOL

jennifer194: What you talking about Ricky?

I was working at the Aus Open, you know, getting paid so I can lead a life. The sightings well they were just a perk of the job. As for your advice that there are more important things than penis size, well I agree but I think you have come to the wrong place to talk about the more significant worries of the world considering as this is a forum DEDICATED to penis size and the issues surrounding it you tool.

I Notice you didn't reply to me in the tennis thread, just chose to talk smack here. Coward.

What the fuck is your problem?

lisztless2004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, Jennifer, I have to say I'm wowed by your keen eye and your dedication to the cause. Full disclosure requires I admit that I have a serious thing for women who enjoy locker-room sightings, accidental or not. Tell me, please: going into this job (i.e., four years ago, before you began working at the Open) were you already looking forward to the opportunity to peek?

Originally posted by jennifer194@Feb 6 2005, 05:03 PM
What you talking about Ricky?

I was working at the Aus Open, you know, getting paid so I can lead a life. The sightings well they were just a perk of the job. As for your advice that there are more important things than penis size, well I agree but I think you have come to the wrong place to talk about the more significant worries of the world considering as this is a forum DEDICATED to penis size and the issues surrounding it you tool.

I Notice you didn't reply to me in the tennis thread, just chose to talk smack here. Coward.

What the fuck is your problem?
[post=280657]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Look you can leave Jennifer alone just because you wish you were as close to certain guys cocks as she is. Keep up the good work Jenny, not that I enjoy reading about other men's endowments, and glad you found a job you like and you aren't bitter or jealous of other people, like other members ^.

Never heard of those guys this thread is supposed to be about though.

fllawman561: Hey guys, your getting off the point. All I asked about was if anyone had any Peyton or Eli Manning info and you guys are talking about Tennis Players and insulting each other. Anyone else with any usefull info? Thanks.

Reactions: YummyAdam

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
Do a Google on them...........there is an excellent picture of those two with their father in a Got Milk ad..................The nice thing about the ad is this..........neither of them are wearing a jockstrap..............looks like they are both freeballing.......you see the full outline of both their cocks..........flaccid Peyton is longer.............this pic is passing around the net all the time............I use to have it until I got rid of it a couple weeks ago.................rumor is that PM is bi..........whether that is wishful thinking or real only their partners know.........

Jennifer............really love your reports so do not allow anyone to keep you from telling us what you see...........it is really nice............I still think about Leyton all the time.............and when he comes to town it reminds me of your report!!!!

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 6 2005, 06:00 PM
Never heard of those guys this thread is supposed to be about though.
[post=280673]Quoted post[/post]​

Peyton and Eli Manning are quarterbacks in the NFL here in the US. Peyton is the QB for the Indianapolis Colts and his younger brother Eli is a QB for the New York Giants.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Peyton (on the left) looks like he is cut judging by the line in the white football pants. Can't tell much about Eli but I wouldn't kick either out of bed. Dad Archie wasn't too bad years ago.

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Petyon appeared on SNL tonight. In once skit he wore loose basket ball shorts and was dancing around. You good see his huge package swinging all over. It was Hot !

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's too hard to pick between them, but I think Eli is cuter. Peyton is a big boy and very cute, but Eli looks more innocent, has a cuter butt, seems more quiet and shy (which I find adorable), and is more my type. Also, I've said it before (like Mighty Joe) but I think Archie Manning used to be quite good looking himself back in the day, and what an ass he had back then, too. In all honesty though, I'd still suck him!:biggrin:

like2look

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm surprised no one has mentioned these guys new commercial for Direct TV (I think) Those hot shorts they are wearing... swear I can see something bouncing around when they walk! I've been looking everywhere for a copy of it to DL.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Archie. His spat out three great football players. (Their older brother Cooper, a WR, was a college star but never went pro due to an unfortunate medical condition)