Peyton and Eli Manning

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

fllawman561: Looking for any shirtless pics for Peyton and Eli Manning and any info on what they might be packing, cut or uncut. There has to be some lockeroom gossip out there. :)

2. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:

Hey Dude!

Send a PM to 'JENNIFER 194' coz I am sure she can find out for you. Too bad she has nothing better to do than ogle 'celebs' and report on their endowments (or lack thereof--LOL). 'JENNIFER 194' should really get a life coz there are much more important issues in this world than the size of dudes dicks!!!

RICKY_27

PS: On second thought this might not be good advice coz ''JENNIFER 194' specializes in ogling Tennis Stars ONLY--LOL

3. Imported

Gold Member

jennifer194: What you talking about Ricky?

I was working at the Aus Open, you know, getting paid so I can lead a life. The sightings well they were just a perk of the job. As for your advice that there are more important things than penis size, well I agree but I think you have come to the wrong place to talk about the more significant worries of the world considering as this is a forum DEDICATED to penis size and the issues surrounding it you tool.

I Notice you didn't reply to me in the tennis thread, just chose to talk smack here. Coward.

What the fuck is your problem?

4. lisztless2004

lisztless2004 New Member

Wow, Jennifer, I have to say I'm wowed by your keen eye and your dedication to the cause. Full disclosure requires I admit that I have a serious thing for women who enjoy locker-room sightings, accidental or not. Tell me, please: going into this job (i.e., four years ago, before you began working at the Open) were you already looking forward to the opportunity to peek?

5. Knight

Knight New Member

Look you can leave Jennifer alone just because you wish you were as close to certain guys cocks as she is. Keep up the good work Jenny, not that I enjoy reading about other men's endowments, and glad you found a job you like and you aren't bitter or jealous of other people, like other members ^.

Never heard of those guys this thread is supposed to be about though.

6. Imported

Gold Member

fllawman561: Hey guys, your getting off the point. All I asked about was if anyone had any Peyton or Eli Manning info and you guys are talking about Tennis Players and insulting each other. Anyone else with any usefull info? Thanks.

7. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

Do a Google on them...........there is an excellent picture of those two with their father in a Got Milk ad..................The nice thing about the ad is this..........neither of them are wearing a jockstrap..............looks like they are both freeballing.......you see the full outline of both their cocks..........flaccid Peyton is longer.............this pic is passing around the net all the time............I use to have it until I got rid of it a couple weeks ago.................rumor is that PM is bi..........whether that is wishful thinking or real only their partners know.........

Jennifer............really love your reports so do not allow anyone to keep you from telling us what you see...........it is really nice............I still think about Leyton all the time.............and when he comes to town it reminds me of your report!!!!

8. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Peyton and Eli Manning are quarterbacks in the NFL here in the US. Peyton is the QB for the Indianapolis Colts and his younger brother Eli is a QB for the New York Giants.

9. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Peyton (on the left) looks like he is cut judging by the line in the white football pants. Can't tell much about Eli but I wouldn't kick either out of bed. Dad Archie wasn't too bad years ago.

10. ultravires

ultravires New Member

knight you are pretty.

11. Marco26

Marco26 New Member

Petyon appeared on SNL tonight. In once skit he wore loose basket ball shorts and was dancing around. You good see his huge package swinging all over. It was Hot !

12. agnslz

Gold Member

It's too hard to pick between them, but I think Eli is cuter. Peyton is a big boy and very cute, but Eli looks more innocent, has a cuter butt, seems more quiet and shy (which I find adorable), and is more my type. Also, I've said it before (like Mighty Joe) but I think Archie Manning used to be quite good looking himself back in the day, and what an ass he had back then, too. In all honesty though, I'd still suck him!:biggrin:

13. like2look

like2look Member

Albums:
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned these guys new commercial for Direct TV (I think) Those hot shorts they are wearing... swear I can see something bouncing around when they walk! I've been looking everywhere for a copy of it to DL.

14. agnslz

Gold Member

I haven't even seen it. :(

15. EriCALIgirlDD

EriCALIgirlDD New Member

I'd rather have Tom Brady!!!

16. phguy7

phguy7 New Member

Who do all think has the thickest and largest tool

Eli or Payton
    My vote goes to Peyton

17. jimbob369

jimbob369 New Member

Albums:
    It's a close call, but being a die-hard NY Giants fan, I'll say Eli.

18. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Archie. His spat out three great football players. (Their older brother Cooper, a WR, was a college star but never went pro due to an unfortunate medical condition)

Draft saved Draft deleted